You have exactly 10 (ten) seconds to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt why this should be legal

You have exactly 10 (ten) seconds to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt why this should be legal.
>pro-tip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYFN6seSBSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because murica

you're absolutely right the mentally infirm should never be allowed to handle fire arms

>10 (ten)

for what purpose

That looks like it's chambered in .22

Nothing to see here folks.

Goddamn it, you beat me to it.

why not

Because suck my dick, faggot.

That's why.

If you want it, come and take it.

Ok, fine, this one then

Surely nobody needs the capability to fire 30 high-powered rounds in under five seconds

Why do I need it? I want it

Also who are you to decide what someone other than you needs

Because it could just as easily be an assault rifle or a super soaker. Banning weapons based on physical characteristics is a distinctly liberal brand of stupid. Have someone take a basic firearms course and actually educate themselves on the issue a bit before they attempt to write another pointless gun law, perhaps us "gun nuts" would consider voting for it, but probably not, because it's pretty pointless to pass new laws to prevent actions that are already highly illegal.

You're right, the AR-15 is a terrible design. There should be laws barring any company from continuing to make it.

How is it terrible

There are many things no one needs. Why do you care anyway? If you had complete control over American law, what would you do? I am genuinely curious.

As the person making a claim the burden of proof is upon you good sir. Also, consider consuming an extreme quantity of penis.

To defend against tyranny. Whatcha gonna do when the government is using these against you and you have a hunting rifle. Die, that's what.

"shall not be infringed"
No, it wasn't limited to militia.

That isn't an AR

What fucking semi auto can do that?

it's a .22 so children can shoot it just fine.

Fuck off faggot. This is America. I don't need pizza rolls, Hotdogs and beer, and rosa parks didn't need to sit in that seat. But in America, it's not about what you need, it's about what have a right to, so long as you respect the rights of others. So fuck off with that need shit commie.

Well I fapped to it so

You are totally right. Females should not be allowed out of the kitchen.

>Surely nobody needs the capability to fire 30 high-powered rounds in under five seconds

-5.56 is not high powered round
-you obviously have never used a semi auto rifle
-you can't get off 6 rounds a second without lots of custom shit and years of training
-that is a standard capacity magazine because that was what the rifle was designed around

Why are you so scared ignorant fearful and wish to be so authoritarian?

To kill niggers and faggots like yourself

>jams when it gets the slightest bit of sand in its vagina
>shoots its cum load of gas into its own chamber making it dirty as fuck and requiring it to be cleaned every 100 rounds or so
>bolt lugs shear off for no reason whatsoever
>regularly misfeeds
>regularly fails to eject

except the ar-15 is civilian legal, which means it doesn't have full auto capabilities and modifying it to fire anything but semi-auto is illegal as fuck and will get you sent to federal "pound me in the ass" prison.

any other questions?

in case a physically superior axe murderer is hunting you

First, If you can fire 30 off accurately on a semi auto in five seconds I'm impressed. I average Second, the second amendment was written to protect the citizens from a corrupt government, not for hunting, home defense, or any of that bullshit. We're supposed to be on parity with the government... Because we are the government. In fact, we're overdue for some bloodletting in the higher ranks.

Nobody "need" 876 flavours of ice cream.

Women should not wear pants. Because god.

Destroy all assault weapons in circulation.
Summarily execute anyone caught with possesion of one, in their city square, preferably also being televised and live-streamed.
Only single-shot shotguns and single-shot hunting rifles would be legal, but there would be miles of paperwork to even own one of them.
Manditory registration on every gun.
Manditory registration on every bullet sold.

Gas tube clogs, locking lug is brittle, easy to jam, hard to maintain in the field.

It is legal where I live.

>Summarily execute
Imma fight potential violence with brutal public violence

31 flavors of ice cream? What, do you have a small dick? Nobody would ever need 31 flavors you fucking redneck. The founding fathers only intended for us to have one flavor of ice cream: mint chocolate chip. All other flavors should be illegal. How many kids have to get diabetes before you give up your fucking precious 31 flavors?

So basically you'd be dead within a week of assuming office? Cool!

so you are going to send people with guns to enforce those new laws right?

Do you not see the flaw in your logic?

This:
Fully auto weapons are already illegal, assclown... So called "assault weapons" are not fully auto. They don't differ in any functional way from any other semiautomatic weapons. They just look scary.

Liberals love to talk down to people who don't do their research. I love arguing about guns, because it allows me to do the same to them. Go read a book about guns so you don't sound so fucking stupid.

Oh so you're just a troll

Fyi assault rifles are banned in the us they are military grade.
The weapons in these pics are semi auto rifles. Two completely different guns. So go ahead and keep screaming BAN ASSAULT RIFLES because they all ready are.

Lol. People like in that photo.

Absolutely.
The only people who need access to those weapons are the military and police.
No reason for some piss-ant civilian to have that kind of firepower.

Ok. You didn't mention anything about handguns. Are those also illegal in your hypothetical utopia?

You're a special kind of idiot. The kind that isn't special, yet is still an idiot.

They would fall under the category of "assault weapons" if they hold more than a single shot or are easily concealable.
So yes, totally illegal except for military/police.

Not illegal. Just require a class III license and the gun can't have been made or imported after 1986. A full auto M16 costs like $15,000-$20,000.

This
Inb4 conspiracy, china

>mfw American riflemen are the best in the world
>mfw I can hit a dinner plate at 200 yards easy with iron sights and I'm not even that good
>mfw you're talking about pissing off tens of millions of the best armed, best trained civilian marksmen on the planet and making their very existence punishable with death, thereby forcing them to fight.

Because if foreign armies were to take over your country it's important to protect yourself.

>more than a single shot

This is why it should be legal to kill communists

There are 80 million gun owners in the US. 1.7 million active duty military and about 800,000 cops. The day you pass that law is the day the government falls. That's not law enforcement, that's a civil war, and you're on the losing side by about a 32 to 1 margin. And that's assuming the cops or military don't turn around and arrest you for sedition on the spot, which they are bound by oath to do exactly that.

Read. A. Fucking. Book.

Population control. This planet isnt big enough for everyone.

because niggers

Those shoes and jeans SHOULDN'T be legal my god.

Why are liberals so trusting of the government as to give them absolute power?

OP, surely you recognize that the government is evil and corrupt. What makes you want to give them total power over your life?

Ok. How far would you go with outlawing different types of weaponry? Knives? Tasers? Bows? Crossbows? Would you restrict the single shot rifles to a maximum caliber?

Because any gun can kill you.

*heavy sigh

a bad troll or willfully ignorant of history

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYFN6seSBSo

Do you seriously want to give the retards that this test was designed for a monopoly on violence?

There, and all in less than ten (10) 11-1 (8+2) 5+5 (twenty divided by two) seconds

Pre-86 ban machine guns don't require a class III license. Thats for FFL manufacturers. Transferable machineguns (those whose receiver was manufactured before 1986) only require a $200 tax stamp to transfer. However a trust is usually the only way to get that transfer completed. Gaining a class III manufacturers license is arguably easier and cheaper than finding a transferable machinegun. With the added benefit of being able to buy post-ban dealer copies of more modern machine guns. But you are right that most transferable receivers or DIAS are $10-30,000 depending on the gun.

Which one, being a women or being a gun owner?

>People who keep saying, "Assault rifles"

It is legal though you jackass

Assault rifles are a thing, it's just that the ar-15 is not an assault rifle.

Agreed, .22 should be just discontinued ASAP and let 9mm take its place

Or you could buy one on the darknet for a few hundred bucks. Or buy a block of aluminum and a 1000 dollar milling machine to manufacture your own...

The gun control we have is unenforceable already. We can manufacture our own parts more cheaply than we can purchase them. It will never be difficult to get a gun again, which is why they should be made as legal as possible. If every criminal with a few bucks can be armed, we need as many armed citizens as possible.

Because women dont deserve right duh

I'm saying there is no such thing as an, "Assault rifle". Only fully automatic / semi / single shot weapons. It's a libcuck phrase.

US Constitution. Right to bear arms have a well regulated militia. It truly is that simple. The 2nd ammendment doesn't refer to modern firearms but doesn't state anything to the contrary. Go fume about feminism or misogyny somewhere you beta liberal.

Pic related

Thank you! It's just a pop word re-coined by Feinstein.

No, "assault rifle" is an actual term for a select-fire rifle that fires an intermediate cartridge from a detachable magazine.

"Assault weapon" is the libcuck made-up buzzword.

You have ten seconds to prove to me that cars should be legal.

Alright I'll give you one on that.

You're both wrong.

This user is right. Listen to him.

Basically the best pro gun argument

>"HURR DURR I have zero firearm training/experience/knowledge" the thread

OP go be a liberal somewhere else

You all realize the time is coming very fast now when you are going to need one...

Doesn't matter. It is legal and you have to deal with it cuck

Why would I ever need one though?
The police will protect me if I ever need them. That's kinda their jobs.

Nice to know even the UK is getting back on board again!

Or fast food.

>Why would I ever need one though?
>The police will protect me if I ever need them. That's kinda their jobs.

You will be the fist to die...

No it's not. Their job is to enforce laws. They will not dispatch a cop to watch over you for weeks at a time unless they're entirely certain that someone will commit a crime.

You deserve what's coming.

Are you that reporter who shot an AR at the the range and had ptsd afterwards?