Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule...

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy, we're not even talking about ex-USSR.
By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?

Bravo, Estonia.

Bravo!

Brawo! best nordic country

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

Bravo Estonia!

Because Estonians are Nordic. They are some of the most high functioning people on earth.

If you replaced everyone in the Congo with Estonians, it would be a first world country in a few decades.

Estonia is bretty cool.

where is the booze

Bravo indeed

Bravo Estonia, your ways are truly a inspiration for the rest of us.

STOP THE FUCKING HYPE!!! It's all half arsed info, fuck sake.

It's an EU sponsored shithole fåvæ

> It's an EU sponsored shithole fåvæ

But it's not all lies?

BRAVO!

Finland = kekedikekkek
Estonia = last bastion of hope

It's all marketing and media hype. In real life we live in a shithole sponsored by EU. little shits telling we are nordic and we wuz vikings n' shit. We are Estonians and not even balts.

Please don't believe the hype.

t. tibla

Do you live here? do you know the real "IT industry" we have, that we can call ourselves IT country.

Bravo estonia! truly the greatest balt

delet

more like a few weeks

> IT industry
Yeah, I do, you have id's which you can use pretty much everywhere and get drive licenses and similar things online

such a fucking stale meme it doesnt even make sense

And if this is the only reason to be called IT country, I don't even know anymore.

>arsed

Estonia really is the best.

BRAVO, RAIVO

better than alberto, shart in mart, poo in loo and so on

>arsed

We learn the superior English.

good internet availability, wifi everywhere

I don't know man, I quite like poo in loo. Though it does make me sad when I think about how cool India was.

yea it was really bad, they basically got driven off the board. at least Alberto is over, it was pretty funny though

Yeh India used to be cool as fuck

Because master race

vittu millest sa aru ei saa uushomo, see on väga vana meme, kedagi ei koti Eesti tegelt