Thievery Thread Sup Forums. f

Thievery Thread Sup Forums. f

Anyone know some good techniques to make a quick dollar off some corporation fucks?

>I've always planned on traveling to Ohio (I live PA), getting a cart at a walmart, loading it up with as many flat screen's as possible, and walk out like i paid for them.
Maybe even bring in some bags to put them in (obviously deactivate the anti-thievery tags somewhere in the back of the store),
but even if someone up front wanted to check my receipt and i juts kept walking out, i'd be hours away at my home with over a grand worth of shit.

This has gotta be b8.

Walmart and the police suck each other off. They'll get your plates and by the time you get home they'll be waiting for you. Have a buddy Park down the street and pray to God you run fast. They're gonna fuck you like the nigger you are if they catch you lol. Good luck.

I fucking dare you to

It's funny too because I've seen someone try to do that before, while working for Walmart. The guy walked out and 30 seconds after three police suvs dropped on his ass like a nuke on Japan.

How about make a deal with a drug overlord about getting a Shit-ton of drugs into prison for him, steal the TV's and store them in a storage shed under a fake name, then go to prison with the plastic bags shoved deep inside your anal cavity, then remove and wait for your time to end. Get out with drug dealer money and then sell TV's!

Or you could get a job you lazy shit

I did not expect the dwellers of Sup Forums to have any insight on this topic but im sure theres a legend lurking out there tonight who can help a rookie in the game.

>drive 4 hours away to ohio, find walmart, have friend wait in car down the street AWAY from any other buildings that might ahve surveillance.
>walk into walmart dressed like an above-average guy, no suit-don't want to stand out.
>wear shades
>wear hat
>grow beard or mustache/wear fake one
>is it safe?
>are there more than 2 people working the electronics?
>is there more than a couple people browsing the electronics
>yes? good
>proceed to take 4 50" flat screens and stack them into the cart
>possible have other items like towels or rugs to cover up the boxes before you hit the doors so no one sees a dude with only 4 TV's in his cart walking past the checkout's
>go to isle where one person visits a day
>cut out the anti-thievery chips that these kinds of high priced products WILL have, wouldn't even be surprised if there were a couple in there deep within the packaging
>Call up buddy
>yo im heading out
>buddy comes out with fake license plate on or one that is simply removed (hopefully no cops are around before you can put it the real one on down the road)
>you walk out with your shit
>pack it up as fast as possible and just leave
>mfw how could this not work?
>even if someone caught you the second you had all the TV's in the cart, before you took the scanner out or anything, you could be out the doors calling your buddy to come pick you up, it'd be a minute before you were out of the area and possible cutting off into side roads and dirt roads and shit fuck you nerds

ya i'd get a job if they were worth it, fucking sheep.

Look pussy if you're gonna do this go for the whole enchilada. Wait for the fucker to go around collecting the cash from the the register, usually around 9pm. As they're about to finish they're rounds, Jack the nigga biggie style and get out. Easily over 100g. Good luck. Make sure you get to the Mark before they get to the sealed room where it's counted cuz otherwise you're fucked.

If the Walmart is anything like the one I worked at, electronics that are that expensive have a different key to remove the security wire and only the CSS have access to it. It was always inconvenient when you needed to get someone to come unlock the damn things for you

Similar problem for this, all that money is stored in a large, heavy metal container that you certainly couldn't carry. You'd literally have to get them some time between taking the money from the register and putting it in the cash trolley.

that's something i was worried about. thanks for the info

Better to steal a car and just switch to your own vehicle a safe distance away

Go with this

Stupid fuck they literally have it in a cart ready for you to take it. They rob themselves.

Lowes comes around with little individual baggie's that zip up where they stick the cash in per register to be accounted for later and shit. the chick literally walks around at the end of the day with ALL the bags at once, so by the last register, she's holding fucking 10 bags. This is at Lowes and Lowes brings home ATLEAST 80k-100k a day. I've seen some bitches amount of money she earned while working here at lowes when a coworker was going through the computer and i guss at Lowes you can see how much each cashier has earned for the company, and this one bitch alone brought in over 11K. that'd be in one shift, they don't collect those things more than 2 times a day. that means the sacks gotta have atleast a few grand yo.

Why is everyone acting like LP isn't a thing? LP watching OP put 4 big TVs in his cart would have at least one eye on him the rest of the time. the SECOND he starts to defeat the security measures, the 5-0 would be called. Not to mention, they're gonna have a good idea what TVs were taken and check craigslist for sales. How else are you going to unload 4 stolen TVs?

We all know he won't make it. Please just let us convince him he has a shot so we can fuck his life up.

Doubtful they bring in 100k in cash a day
It's probably 5-10k cash and the rest debit/credit, but even that's aiming high

I once took a piss with an erection. The force of the piss against my anti piss flap drilled a hole through it so now I can pee anytime, pain free. Life is blessed.

The meijer I used to work at literally only had one LP guy. There was nobody at night.

Maybe that's not typical, but assuming you're not in camera view, and nobody's following you, you're probably pretty safe.

The work it takes to be a successful thief is equivalent to the work you would do in a normal job.
Being a thief does not pay off, and will result in you going to jail.

i hate when people come at me with this hardcore like TV shit where fucking they got 30 people in the back watching camera's.

>Lets just say walmart is big enough to have people watching camera's at all times, cuz i know they hire fake-customers to walk around and catch suspicious looking people and shit. But lets say theres 2 dudes in a room watching camera's. What's the chance they're going to be watching you? You're the well dressed guy with a gold watch, leather jacket, and clean looking hat. Have you seen the trash that walks into Walmart? Plenty of other people to watch. And Walmart IS BIG. Anyway's, if i were to sell them, I'd wait a month, then upload them to ebay and amazon and shit. idek if i'd fuck with craigslist. but trust me walmart isnt going to be worried about wasting time and resources looking for the guy who walked out with 1200 bucks when they bring home 6 figures a day. not after a month they wouldnt. probably not even a couple week.

think small be small bud. you probably give back change cashier's accidentally give you. fuck outta here boi

coming from an expert thief or the kid who payed attention in health class and when the teacher tried to give moral lessons when kids would fuck up in school? fuck you