ITT: Everyone is REALLY nice to each other until dubs are seen. Then, this becomes the MOST hateful thread

ITT: Everyone is REALLY nice to each other until dubs are seen. Then, this becomes the MOST hateful thread.

Hi there neighbor!

Remember to look out for the good things user, they only shows up once in a while

howdy fellas?

Boy, this nice thread sure makes me feel better about being an African American. Everybody is so friendly here!

Will you be my could you be my neighbor?

Niggers the lot of you

Howdy Ho!

This is a really good website, love the community

hope there isnt any dubs in this thread. that would sure put us in a pickle

hello doge friend!

Now now, there's no need for rude language.

well I'll be...have some pei why don't'cha

Have ya seen Roberts new garden it's fantastic

Howdy cutie doggy! I heard your doggie likes belly rubbs!

Gay is okay

dandy-do neighbors!

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Lovely thread OP, really enjoying it. OP is definitely not homosexual this time. Hope everyone is having a great night!

Oh fuck off

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LITTLE FUCKING FAGGOT

Fuck niggers

Fuck you faggot fuck

You have ruined my day. not even doggy-user got ready for a nice response and you start so early fuck off

hello friends!

have i mentioned how much of a faggot OP is?

I hope you all develop cardiovascular problems and don't live past 50

GODDAMN FAGS ON THE BOARD

Piss off, faggot

The blacks are dandy people.

Everyone who ever loved you was faking it. You will die alone, and nobody will care or notice. You are less than nothing. I'd tell you to kill yourself but it makes me happy to watch you struggle on in agony.

FUUUUCK you Robert I'm gonna fuck your wife and kill the children you black fucking cunt

You fucking sand nigger field rat! Kill your entire family and then yourself so a mistake like you won't have to be made again.

Fuck you and your stupid belly rubbs

accurate representation of OP

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE CUNT

I hope you all have two beautiful children, and then they die of cancer

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

AH WHAT THE FUCK DOGGY you fucking mental? someone hsouzld cut your balls off!

u wot neighbor?

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT YOU RUINED EVERYTHING THAT WAS EVER GOOD AND YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE JUST SWALLOWED YOU!!!

NIGGERS SHOULD ALL BE SLAUGHTERED

Whether you respond to this or not, all of your mothers will die in their sleep tonight

FUcking sAnd FNIGgers Ruining EAuropeAE

Listen here you little prick, back the fuck off or i will do a very angry bark

dog is right goodbye!

This thread is going to die overnight like your mother if you dont reply to this

BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK BABY FUCK

That's not how it works dumbass

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

ITS AWWWRIIIIGHT

[email protected]
password: soccer12

Be as mean as possible

I HOPE YOU GET LYNCHED!

OP here. No you didn't neighbor... Did I mention OH MUCH I REALLY DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK! Why don't you come up with something more original then "faggot" before you have to go back to high school in September?

NO! YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE OF DROWNING OF SPERM BY 40 DIFFERENT BLACK GUYS TONIGHT!

Piss off personal army request shit

BORK

John?! What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? You think im a fake?! A pussy? I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terorists using Goruilla warfare tactics. I can do 50 one handed push ups in 10 minutes. I am one of the top elite hackers within the cia.
You know what this means faggot? It means i can be able to trace your ip address in the same time as a it takes to get to the living room, from the kitchen. Dont be a stranger, know that im the danger. Stranger danger.. Ive done more in my life than the next 40 years of yours. But too bad that well not be a possiblitly, I am also top of the class chemical scientiest. That means I can turn your fucking house into a gas chamber in a matter of MINUTES. You must think im alone too huh? Guess what I aint alone, I got my boys with me, my men's experience are just like mines. Not one of these single fucking people, gives a remote fuck about who you are. They are well armed not dumbfounded, they are ready for anything faster than you can open a bottle of water. In just 30 minutes you will see what a true man is. You will be wiped the fuck out the damn face of the earth like a fly. You should've hold your fucking tonge but you didnt. Ha too bad. Prepare for the strom idiot. Youre a dead manNow

Do it yourself you lazy welfare fuck.

NOT BEFORE WE DECAPITATE YOUR HEAD AND PLAY WITH IT LIKE A HACKY SACK.

GO BACK TO THE ISIS STRIP CLUB GOAT FUCKER!