By chance, does anyone here know how to make a good white Russian...

By chance, does anyone here know how to make a good white Russian? This recipe is too heavy on the vodka for me and I've had perfect ones elsewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

iba-world.com/cocktails/black-russian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>follow recipe
>Add less Vodka
>?????
>Get wasted

ur a goof

More?

>too heavy on vodka

alright heres what you do

remove 1 part kahlua
remove heavy cream
remove cup

drink vodka straight from bottle like real man

Learn from barstaff not from advertisments.
Should be 1:1 coffee liqueur to vodka
10 year bar veteran here
Also stop drinking a fag drink

Checked and confirmed.

wanting a perfect one, but not doubling the vodka?

your a faggot

Is there more?

what is your favorite drink
also, is absinthe any good?

>fag drink
>not being The Dude.

Pizda drink like a real man. Pour ice into glass, pour vodka into glass, drink it

this might be one but my laptop wont play it

Don't be a pussy. It's a liquor beverage. It should TASTE LIKE LIQUOR

More

This is literally why its a fag drink. Ordering WR is basically saying "get me that drink from that one movie."

theres no more

Fuck, not even tit pics of her?

a fag drink? do you even dude, bro?

Any decent beast sites?

shes probably not that hot aside from what we see

aw, someones a whiny lil bitch because a movie had a dirnk in it.... what if you enjoyed that drink before you had even seen the movie bitch

newfag

All I wonder now is how a canine cock tastes compared to a human.

Saaaaaame

how dare someone like a movie

>absinthe
oh lord kid.

does anyone know if absinthe is any good or what exactly it does to you

Then you would be visibly old enough that nobody would give a shit.

it might even be cleaner

it's just booze

it gets you really drunk

slightly metallic

Mine is either is dry gin martini with either Hendricks or Tanqueray, 3 olives, 10ml olive brine, or a Negroni.
just sneaky drinks at home i like a 1:1 blend of spiced rum and tequila, with fresh lime and coke

Buy better booze and drink it straight. The White Russian is a shit-show of cheap booze with some mile in it.

thujone actually just gets you drunk?
nothing better?

it gets you drunk, and it looks sexy, and young women will drink more of it in one sitting than they should

that's it.

those sound fucking dope

how does it taste
is it at all comparable to grain alcohol

Amen. These niggers need some scotch.

One part Vodka, Two parts Kahlua, one part half and half...

Also, everyone else in this thread is a child... Op included.

Imagine licorice but really concentrated. Not at all like Jager. Plus it's really salty. If you're a pussy, you won't like it. I got a headache almost immediately after drinking it. It's quite strong.

If you get a good vodka it will taste less like shit. Try it with a vanilla vodka for extra tastiness and smoothness. Kahlua is expensive so keep your eye out for kamora, not quite as good kahlua but waaaay cheaper.

Also adding a splash of coke or dr. Pepper will add a bit of sweetness and cut the vodka a little, turning it from a white-russian to a colorado bulldog. Most people who try it go from drinking white russians to bulldogs from then on

>source
Was a bartender for years, still work in liq industry

Also absolut is shit vodka. Its only been around because of a 'cool' bottle and clever marketing, it's smirnoff tier at best for almost twice as much. Tito's vodka is really good. Honestly i use smirnoff vanilla for white russians because its one of the better flavored vodka brands out there. You dont use shit like goose, ciroc, tito's, or belvedere for white russians, cause thats a waste of good vodka but if you got the money then do what you want. Good bargain for quality vodkas are sobieski, pinnacle, most wanted, and luksuwova

Ciroc is ass. I agree with everything else though.

that's why you drink it with at least 2 parts water, you imbecile.

It tastes like liquid black licorice. If you don't like anise flavored things, steer clear.

And no, it doesn't make you hallucinate or anything. It's just alcohol

Thank you

I'm aware. Even when diluted, it's still got some kick.

This.

wormwood
do some research. order from Europe
it's aight. not a huge fan personally but

I always love my white russians with a splash of Frangelico. Really gives them a nice flavor

do I have to be 21 to get it?

Get a load of this guy.

This user still: Also use half and half, or even whole milk will do in a pinch. Drinking these all night with half n half, let alone whole cream is a surefire way to have the bubbleguts all day the next day. All that dairy plus alcohol shits, rough

Don't listen to those faggots, white russians are definatly not a chick drink. Girls don't even want to think about drinking all that fattening cream all night, white russians have also been around way longer than before The Dude made them a cliche, they're just a good drink especially when fall/winter roll around. Would not suggest pounding white russians on a hot day

kek

I like a good mix of Bombay Sapphire gin with Midori and lemon-lime soda.

Try saphire with mountaindew white-out and lime. good shit

Where can I get a good Singapore Sling? It's got an ungodly amount of different liquors in it and all the bars I've been too are missing a few

Couldn't tell you. Buuut if you're a good regular (tip well, friendly patron) most bars will be happy to start carrying what you like to drink

i usally do equal parts kahlua and vodka.

agreed. and also agreed on white russian, it's not a daiquiri.

Nice, Hendricks is good shit but I'm a fan of blue coat. As for my favorite drink, it's gotta be an old fashioned

You should start a bartender stories thread tomorrow night

I say forget the vodka too and just switch to scotch.

Also I dig Canadian rye rather than bourbon

Fuck no it tastes like black licorice.

Drink Scotch. Neat. Single malt. Nothing cheaper than Laphroaig (but I recommend something else for a beginner).

You won't like the taste at first, but it grows on you. After you finish a couple bottles you won't want to drink anything else.

Go try some Glenfiddich. You can find it pretty much anywhere and it's very mild and pleasant.

God you sound like a fucking faggot. If you were such a veteran you'd know that both Hendricks and Tanqueray were both SHIT Gins that are cheap and pushed down your throat through television ads and bars claiming they're top shelf. 10 year 'veteran' my ass

Try bulliet rye, good stuff. Im not much of a whiskey drinker, but their bourbon is smooth as fuck and their rye is quality. Templeton rye is also top tier, very good quality but not super expensive, but it also ain't cheap

Hendricks is damn good, tanqueray is mid shelf at best, you don't know what you're talking about, what's your gin?

What's your favorite gin?

Love it, just a little expensive in PA, it's 40 bucks a bottle

Try Uncle Val's bottanicle gin, they're another smallbatch. Ballast Pointe, a san diego brewery that makes snobby IPAs for IPA swilling beersnobs makes smallbatch spirits, vodka, moonshine, rum, gin, and a jaeger knockoff. Their gin is extremely good and very underated because its new on the scene. Their rums are quality as well

Hey there, I'm an ipa drinker, but I only drink quality micro brews from my area, also I'm all the way across the country, they don't sell it over here or I'm sure I would be tried it

When the fuck did IPAs get so popular anyway? I thought they were originally shit-tier beers made intentionally hoppy and strong to mask their poor quality.

Blender. Ice. Instant coffee pack. Vanilla bean ice cream. Half vodka. Half coffee liquor. Blend that shit up. Great while high.

It's super hoppy and high content because it's made that way, they use different yeast and the hops have an amazing flavor. You just have to adapt your palate to the taste. Personally I just can't drink domestics anymore they taste like piss

I usually drink my gin with a little sprite and a lot of lime. Gin press with a lot of lime too. Press = half sprite half soda water. Rum press, vodka press, gin press, good, light, refreshing with both a twist of lemon and lime, or just lime for gin. Im like the tanquery rangepur or the lime bombay saphire (cant remember what it's called). But uncle vals is good too.

I hate how brandy or cognac is a 'black people' drink. If in drinking brown those are what i favor. A good aged rum, brandy, or yak. It's black as all hell, but E&J XO is actually really good and its cheap as fuck. Lately ive been drinking hennessy and schweppes ginger ale

>Inb4 mixing cognac
Its just regular henessy, wouldnt dare mix anything VSOP or XO

Good man. Always drink local if possible. Ballast pointe is out of san diego (im from the midwest) but they are just about everywhere anymore, minus the eastcoast i imagine

They are called India pale ales because back in the day hops were a preverative added to beer, also for their flavor. They were brewed with a lot more hops because they were the only beer that could survive the long trip from europe (or wherever) all the way to india. Hence india pale ale

I prefer the other end of the spectrum. I'll go for an IPA once in a while provided its more citrusy hops than bitter. I like dark malty beers, stouts, imperial stouts, porters, scotch ales, and bocks. Fucking loooove double bocks. Like 7-9% and very rich and malty

Jägermeister is best liquor out there.

Checkd

That ain't liquor.. that's medicine!

Fuck yeah, me too, imperials are amazing, but the only store bought ipa I drink is dogfish 90 minute cause it's so malty. I just have a hard time finding good porters, stouts and bocks here, no one stocks them

19 year old tool spotted

Light it on fire and lick some salt before you take a shot

iba-world.com/cocktails/black-russian/
No it absolutely shouldn't be you colossal faggot.

Founders makes awesome porters and stouts. Ayinger Celebrator is a german import dopplebock that is incredible. Paulaner is another german import and their Salvator dopplebock is great as well, their marzen is fucking amazing. Hoffbrau (yet another german import) are all pretty good too. Old Rasputin russian imperial is probably my favorite, Ivan the terrible is another good one

Old Rasputin is amazing! But I'm not a fan of founders, it's cheap and tastes flat, like guiness

so use less vodka, its only a three part drink you idiot

Also not a big fan of nitrogenated stouts. Guiness isnt bad once in a while, murpheys taste like shit. Nitro beers just taste flat to me without the co2 mouthfeel. Guiness extra stout is breddy good if you cant find a decent microbrew stout. Boulevard dry stout, dark truth stout, and bully! Porter are all good. Odells (my favorite colorado brewery) cutthroat porter is good, though i wish it were higher ABV

Hendricks isn't a dry gin, or a martini gin for that matter. Alsso that's a dirty martini, not a dry martini. For a supposed bar veteran you sure do suck.

Sounds to me like you'd be most satisfied replacing the vodka with semen.

Left Hand milkstout is good stuff. Their darktruth porter isnt bad either

I think by bar veteran, he meant he was an alcoholic, not a bartender

Yeah nitros suck unless they're straight from the bar with the added carbonation, that's the point isn't it?

checked
checked
checked
checked
checked
checked
checked

plebs

I'll see if I can find them anywhere around here, the only time dark beers are readily available is in between the shitty ass pumpkin beers and the just as shitty winter brews. And all that's around here are chocolates, we don't even get coffee porters

I use 3 ounces of half and half, 2 ounces of Kahluha and 1 ounce of Vodka in an 8 ounce glass with some ice. Tastes like alcoholic chocolate milk. Best part is that if you have any kind of tolerance, you can drink 3-4 of these an hour without getting all riperoni. Try it or don't, I give no shits. Eat at Arby's.