I'm just turned 39 today, and I'm still a fucking virgin...

I'm just turned 39 today, and I'm still a fucking virgin. I can't fucking believe this shit all these stuck up whores and not one will even give me a pity fuck. I really fucking want to know what a fuvking vagina feels like but woman are fucking disgusted by my very presence. It's so fucking unfair I fucking hate this shit what the fuck do I do? How do I meet a girl and trick her into thinking I'm cool long enough to get inside her and make her my girlfriend?

Buy a nice whore for an hour or two

look online or hire a hooker

pics of you?

Go on vacation to China or Thailand or Vietnam, get dat tight puspus for cheap

OP, post a selfie if you really want help.

stop thinking anyone even owes you a pity fuck for starters. hit the gym. a somewhat decent body can pull away attention from a really ugly face

Slip her the ol'bill Cosby

>calling women 'stuck up whore'
>surprised no woman wants anything to do with you

you know you want to. but most likeliest of events, you wont attempt it.

Here is one of me when I was in college before I dropped out.

>download.jpg

Haircut + lose weight and get ripped.
Take steroids. Do whatever it takes.

Here's another

Dude. Get on tinder or something.

This.
I don't think you can trick anyone into thinking you're cool, OP.

You expect women to fall in your lap. Get a haircut, lose some weight, get out of the house and fix your personality. Nobody wants you because you look and sound autistic.

You look like Shrek, take roids and do cardio and diet until you lose a lot of weight. Then after that, lift

this is the last face a woman sees before she is raped and murdered

fucking kek

buy a whore....easy....

Veal is the closest thing you can get to simulating the feel of a vagina.

LOL

GET OUTTA MAH SWAMP!

I'm.. I'm sorry OP..
I think blind hookers probably exist, right?

The fact that you think you need to trick women has to change. Because what you're telling yourself is that you are not good enough and this is caused by low self esteem. Get a job, move out of your parent's basement. Face some challenges and fuck a few whores in the process. Last step is important, because by now you must think a pussy is a magical thing. It's not.

Your standards are way too high for starters

It's because you're fat and gay

I thought I was a faggot for being a 20 year old kissless virgin, very reassuring someone else is as pathetic as me.

Have you considered using rape to get what you want?

Honestly for the last few years I felt this was my last valible option, so if anyone has any advice lay it on me and for the love of God forgive me for what I'm going to have to do. I just can't take this anymore I need to feel love.

If it's advice you want, you can just Google "Bill Cosby" and I'm sure you'll find plenty of useful tips.

This though, if you just get to know someone and not creep them out with weird sexy 39 year old virgin shieeet then you might have a chance faggit

What you want is love. Sex isn't love. Get that through your head, fag. Go find someone who wants you for you. Except you needs to not be the one that considers rape and women to be sluts. Change your mindset. And find a girl. At your age it shouldn't even fucking matter what she looks like.

Work on yourself, when you're happy with yourself girls will be more naturally included to hang with you.

And try some counseling.

Treat girls like you would any other friend or person.

And a vagina feels like, a vagina.
Losing virginity is hyped up more than the situation warrants.

You deserve to be a virgin

Underrated post