There is this glass house. Inside, an endless tremor thumps away. It seems as though the house will collapse any second...

There is this glass house. Inside, an endless tremor thumps away. It seems as though the house will collapse any second, yet it always stands strong. This house contained beautiful furniture at first. It even allowed a man to live inside of it. As time wore on the furniture grew ragged and ugly. The man no longer fit inside the house. He was removed. For years the house longed for a new owner that would fit and fill it with new furniture. It eventually lost hope. The tremor thumped on. Rather quickly, society moved away from the house. The people that lived around the house were afraid of how powerful it's tremor might be. The house now sits alone and in silence. The house would do anything if it could just shatter. The tremor thumps on. Tomorrow is another day.

Don't quit your day job

ok i wanr

I won't

Do you bark when eat pussy?

Good because you're a terrible writer.

Do you reach around and finger your ass?

Do you say mommy I love you or do you only say it when you ram her pussy screaming I want back in mommy?

dubs breaks the house into a million pieces

Of course I do

Thanks I know I am

Do you sniff mommys pussy as you eat it?

GOODBYE HOUSE

Thanks user

Thanks Obama.

Made me smile so thank you

I ruined your thread OP hope it feels good. Dubs btw

It feels wonderful

All those replies would make me cum as well.

smooch smooch

You're the house, aren't you.

I am indeed the house user
A+ analysis skill

Checked

You need to view yourself as a strong house. The world you live in is a projection of how you view yourself. Positive energy is the greatest power a human can possess.

Thank you for the advice but its just been a rough day

I had to project how I feel somehow and posting a metaphorical story seemed like a good way to get some laughs from the shitposters

#MAGA