Hey Sup Forums I'm going fucking insane!!!

Hey Sup Forums I'm going fucking insane!!!

Am I the only one that finds women farting to be the most disgusting thing on earth?

All my friends just tell me I'm overeacting or take a "whatever" stance towards it but I just can't accept that.

Whenever I'm in a relationship for a while and the bitch starts to get comfortable, the MOMENT she starts thinking it's OK and starts ripping ass around me I fucking dump her.

Even if the cunt lets one out in her sleep I am still profoundly disgusted!

Personally I just think I have normal standards and any girl fucked enough to pull that shit has absolutely no self-respect.

So what is it Sup Forums? Is it me?

TL;DR:I am extremely repulsed by whores farting.

You're fucking crazy, Farting? Fucking really? Christ you must be a lonely person.

how do you feel about guys farting?

Absolutely fine. It's a guy thing. Why do you ask?

Dumb faggot

Then you are fucked

sauce op!

See I think both of you are just both virgin basement dwellers or just have shit standards for how a woman's suppose to act. Then again this is Sup Forums so I guess I'm not surprised.

I want to know just as bad as you brother, unfortunately I just pulled a rando.

You are not over reacting
I Dutch oven and destroy my girlfriend of 2 years all the time. Weekly. She has never farted near me or even in the other room, not in her sleep either and I have stayed awake to try and catch her. Assert your dominance or move along

The fart barrier is an important step in a relationship. When you found the right one, her farts wont matter ro you. Or you just stay single.

Really? Farting? You dump a lot of women for natural bodily functions?

my girl farted two times in front of me and i never minded
actually i found it nice since it means she was confortable enough to do this

I don't care about farting, post more of this woman.

Holy shit Thank you brother! That's exactly it! I'm not gonna stick with some sick whore that has absolutely no dignity in her feminuity

You get mad at them for farting in their sleep?

You're going to be alone for a long time, bro.

Women farting while sitting on my cock makes me instant cum. I love the feels of warm fart on my balls

sauce

This is the one and only, but you can have this one:

I don't give a fuck if it's natural, it's common courtesy

When girls fart it's Revolting.

When I was 15 my friend and I sat on the couch and he stood up ripped ass on my lap and I got the weirdest Boner ever the warm gust of air on your cock was an amazing feeling

I'll bite on the bait. No I don't find it discusting that my girlfriend farts infront of me

Her farts never smell and I love eating out her ass.

It's really a matter of opinion. I know a dude who really hates asshole. From what he's told me, his girlfriend makes him eat her ass too. He's told me he hates it, but doesn't know what to do about it.

At least it's not some overly weird shit.

Same for me

OP is a dumb nigger

Of course it's fucking gross, but jfc dude everyone does it. Would you break up with a girl for taking a shit around you?

Bro I neglected to mention I eat ass like a wild man, it's just fucking farts, eating ass is kinky and taboo whereas fart are just fucking disgusting

OP is under 22 years old?

Yup

Ur fucking autistic and you should definitely grow the fuck up.

OP is late 20s, so no I'm not one of your friends, because you don't have any friends.

discord.gg/fvVjM
got a nice, fresh server for Sup Forums fags to ruin.

Enjoy being forever alone OP

Your*

Are you really this passionate about girls farts?

Then explain to her that you find farting unattractive, tell her that you won't fart infront of her if she doesn't.

Be real with her about it.

Holy fuck the autism is high on this thread but I'll bite,

1.Have you ever farted around a women?
2.Is it really her fault if she does it in her FUCKING SLEEP?
3.So she basically has to go out her way to go to a bathroom or some shit to fart?
4.Sure it might stink but I'm sure your basement dwelling ass feet and armpit don't smell so gentlemanly
5.If you want a "Lady" be a fucking Gentlemen not some overly sensitive bitch

Combining the math and the demographic of Sup Forums OP is incredibly confident he has bruised more cervixes than you.

i've been with the same girl for almost 2 years, and we lived together for 6 months. Not even once has she farted. I, however, fart multiple times every time I see her. It's because you are not dominant enough to scare them of consequences.

The reason I dump the bitches is because at somepoint they've already crossed the line and gotten it in their heads that it was OK to do in the first place, so not an option

I don't even think that's it bro, I'm very stern and set clear boundaries with my gfs, I honestly think it's because they get the wrong interpretation because I have an extremely good sense of humor.

Projecting neckbeard detected.

Also you're wrong. I take extremely good care of my personal appearance and hygiene.

Sorry to break it down to you like this, but:

>Women don't fart.
>You must have been falling for Trannies, Traps, Post-Op or whatever guys with boobs are running around out there...

Whatever Sup Forums I'm crashing.

Some of you got it, but I also have to remind myself I'm on Sup Forums and 87% (I think that's actually a pretty fair ratio) of you are insecure and extremely grateful for whatever pussy you get.

Take it easy bros

This guy get's it!

Aight I'm out

I understand. I don't know how I would feel if it happened. I would probably be upset. It never happened to me. I made it very clear that if it happens once, I will pass the door and never come again.

>how a woman's suppose to act
hahahahahaahhahahaha

>Also you're wrong. I take extremely good care of my personal appearance and hygiene

Kek

I'm totally with you, user. It's a TOTAL turn-off, and I don't do it in front if them either.

Its bad for a persons health to clench up the muscles that they have manual control over to block up a system that is in place to correct blood gas levels and remove waste. Unfortunately when you purposely stall these automatic systems you can cause long term damage and farts can even get stuck in you and not come out again for years or decades. This can lead to numerous health problems (hemroids / bloating / perstalsis problems) and if the clogging gets bad enough this can even lead to peripheral nervous system problems that can result in neuralogical disorders and mental disease. A large part of being a healthy person comes from keeping that tube that goes from your mouth/nose all the way to your anus healthy so please stop trying to clog it, or making other people clog it for that matter.

So you mean that OP gf cant peg him anymore?

Kek

>Its hot as fuck if they're hot; I think you're gay.

Average person farts 14 times a day; are you 12?

Top kek

id suck a fart out of that ass

(OP)

You're a fucking retard dude. It's human anatomy. What makes you think chicks are build differently when it comes to their digestive system? And have you ever had sex? First time I smashed she queefed after I pulled out too quick (sounded just like a wet fart). It caught me by surprise and I laughed my ass off (still finished). Get the fuck over it or become a faggot. Maybe hearing farts escape a man's arse after you climax will make you feel more comfortable

I can relate to this op. However, i find the farts from both females and males repulsive. I never fart in front of people and I expect the same from them.
I always let the women im with know that it simply isnt something i tolerate. Accidents dont count of course, since it is a normal thing, but one ehich can be controlled most of the time.

Stop trying to make jej a thing. Kek has a much better ring to it.

Hate to break it to you, but jej is already spilling over. Poor little feller