Chik fil a just announced opening a location opening where I reside. Is data Chekun any gud?

Chik fil a just announced opening a location opening where I reside. Is data Chekun any gud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q7mgLe4h_e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that shit is hella good

Get some tendies and fill your belly to the brim.
Enjoy the delicious, deep fried battered limb.
With a Diet Coke and a large fry.
Oh boy, you really should try!

its soooo good and the owners are woke af

Make sure you ask for the chick fil a sauce. And get the lemonade. It's real not the minute maid shit. And say thank you as much as possible cause they have to say My pleasure

How are the fries?

dont ever forget the fucking chick fil a sauce

Usually they're very good but occasionally they will be soggy or taste like dirty fryer

its a beautiful thing

you got me fucked up, theyve always good. Although i guess it depends on the location

Don't forget that they're open for breakfast too. Once you have the chicken minis no other fast food breakfast is gonna cut it

The tenders are god tier, they're better than the nuggets but nothing beats the deluxe sandwich with pepper Jack cheese

Y'all be on chik fila dick that shit is not that fucking good. Don't nobody want no soggy ass hot ass fuckin pickles. Them shakes are the shit tho

Then 86 the pickles or just pick them off

I'm samefagging fuck y'all

But that's the fucking default design u telling me I gotta not only pay for the shit but I have to redesign it too

I love chick fil a! On Sundays they give you a discount if you're LGBT

Double dubs btw so obviously I know wtf I'm talking about

Plant based Vegan master race checking in, fuck that shit eat some veggies

Fuck this dude specifically

I got triple dubs I'm god now that's 3 in a row I'm done

Chick fil a is garbage.

Overpriced garbage at that

Fucking death trips oh my goodness my trip dubs ain't shit now

Here you go fag

that shit with honey mustard always gives me orgasms.

Fknamnrit

>not getting chick fil a sauce

Fuck you nigger, I bet you are a fat price of shit with cholesterol through the fucking roof, eat some fucking broccoli

The political views of whothefuckever have fuck all to do with the food, and the food is fucking delicious, no I don't agree with that one thing that happened one time but I don't give a shit because waffle fries kick ass

never got it, going tomorrow for lunch, ill get some chickfil a sauce there

>price of shit
>pays for shit

Still garbage

Someone get this man a drink

Bro, vegans shit like 4 times a day I should be selling my shit, not buying it. What the fuck am I doing, you're right

If you like honey mustard you're in for a treat my friend

Chik fil a sucks balls, Arby's has better chicken sandwiches

>thinks opinion matters when talking about chick fil A

Oh, jesus, you cannot be serious. You don't have to like Chick Filluh but to say Arby's chicken is better is objectively wrong.

You're in Vegas

Used to eat it before I stopped eating meat. It was good, but not as good as whataburger

fuck you and that fucking frog and fuck those hot ass fucking pickles. Prolly been under bubblebutts tongue

>Arby's chicken

I think I'm going to go to Taco Bell for a cheeseburger

My nigger. Fuck Texas but Whataburger patty melt is orgasm

I had a banging lobster dinner from 7/11 today

My friend pulls up to whataburger once a month on his fucking horse. Fucking texans .

Foxwoods or Mohegan same same tho

Fuck this place. What kind of fast food place stays closed on Sunday?!? Same reason I hate "Mediterranean" restaurants that don't sell beer. Fuck your beliefs, if I want to eat meat on Sunday and drink a Newcastle with my shawarma that's my business. I don't support faggot business owners that force me to abide by their beliefs as a condition of service.

Anybody fucks with Cook Out?

Don't cut yourself on all that edge

Nigga shut up

Its not about abstaining from meat on Fridays. It's about giving their employees a weekly day off.

You can give every employee a weekly day off without closing the restaurant for a day.

A day off? Eff that

>christian corporation stays closed on Sunday because they want their teenage fry boys to have a day off

Precisely. Many Christians don't believe in working on Sundays. Therefore as a Christian company they do not require their employees to work on sundays.

fuck you user, i never had whataburger. heard it was amazing

Do they have burgers?

They specialize in chicken but I think some locations sell beef burgers. But they're a fried chicken place. Go somewhere else for a burger instead of going in and showing the cute 19 year old at the counter that you're a contrarian.

youtu.be/Q7mgLe4h_e4

So there jews?

Its pretty fucking good m8. Pablano tacos were dank

What happened to quiznoes?