Post your girls here/girls that aren't yours but you find hot (probably more realistic)

Post your girls here/girls that aren't yours but you find hot (probably more realistic)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wyz_2DEah4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Said it once, I'll say it again. Looks like something out of a Tool music video. Thanks for the nostalgia user.

kek

girl is crazy hot

Not me but something beautiful I've saved.

How would you fuck her?

Gonna need more information before i can write about it.

Here am i fuckin her

With a pair of scissors

Nice!

fit girls

Wow, I bet she was unsatisfied. Google "how to have sex" if you're smart enough she might not leave you for someone with a bigger cock who knows what they're doing.

Someone posted my friend's sister's nudes. I've been trying to fuck her ever since. If I succeed I'm showing him the video.

Fuck her and bask in the glory user.

Looks good, how about a face?

You sure got me !

Yea I bet. Think on it user. I'm sure she's been.

from other thread

Asshole I've been fucking. Fuck that shit is great.

Looks good, got more?

I'm getting there. We've already had some pretty raunchy conversations. I just need to catch her when she's a little drunk.

Im on your side user. Goddamn it's good when a plan comes together. Think of this when it happens:
youtu.be/wyz_2DEah4o

though i think its new thread >> new girl ya?

Yes i am afraid she is gonna cheat every dat because i cant satisfy her. Can you help me with your wisdom kind basement dweller

My wife

Sure, learn how to satisfy a woman fuckboi. Each time you eat her pussy you have to know by now there's already another load deep inside.

nice ass on this one 2

Good job user

More pictures needed

I'm so humming that when I finish.

More cleavage or naked tits like this?

Any way to see it on mobile?

God bless you on your journey user. Failure is not an option however in this case, failure seems impossible.

I understand why the eyes were blurred in the earlier post. AYYY LMAO

If using an iPhone download the VLC app but don't expect to be impressed. user fucks like a babies first time

Thanks for the support Sup Forumsro.

You never needed it. You know what you're doing.

I have this.

And this

You're the fuckin best. Her tits are 10/10

She's got a nice body but what the fuck is going on with her feet. Better standards are needed user, think of yourself in a higher light.

More of friend's cum bucket sister.

Ha ha, I see what you're talking about. It's the way the shadows make it look. Her feet are normal, I assure you.

who is she

Fuck you, I read that in borat's voice.

Keep going please

Ok, I guess. Keep telling yourself that user.

Haha prepare for GRANDMA INCOMING

Poochy pooch. Wow, how many kids has she had?

They're fucking stellar

Holy shit user, don't know how you got these pics but your mission is IMMINENT

Where's the pics of your wife for us to judge her?

Somebody told me you had a girlfriend that looked like a boyfriend I had of February of last year haha

nice

Wife?
>women aren't garbage
>you don't throw them out once you're tired of them
>u mad?

Fuckin hell i love sluts in thongs

more

Fuck yes, how much more do you have?

My GF .

Nice belly ring. Luckily I focused on that other than that travesty of a body. Wow

I haven't seen so many wrinkles in a hand since I saw my dad last week haha

Moar of those tits.

Better? No wrinkles

Less of that Jew bred face haha

Wtf are you even talking about? That makes no sense. I haven't thrown anyone out.

It would be if you hadn't included her face. Marry her user, I'm sure you're perfect for one another haha

Your loss, get new pussy faggot

Post feminine benis

Funny you say that. We're engaged.

Literally the worst body I've ever seen

I didn't know Jared Leto had a sex change. Thanks for the news user. Suicide Squad will be much not interesting now.

maorrrrrrrr

What ?

I figured. Enjoy that injin nose and face structure. I'm sure your children will. Haha