vocaroo.com/i/s03nKf6PFFxw
vocaroo.com/i/s1iKwLQX0wRS
vocaroo.com/i/s0A3Nx1ZMzuC
vocaroo.com/i/s0OHN3HKguQJ
vocaroo.com/i/s11Gorv0iGaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by moving to poland

>implying
do you have an idea of how much costs just the plane ticket?, especially when you don't have a job

>one shot at life
>be born in Poland
>score
>your parents decide to move to pozzmerica before you're old enough to live by yourself

sell your bum baby

damn, you were really close

Celebrate.

>2015+2
>not speaking polish
>not dancing polska in disco
LMAO AT YOUR SHITTY LIFES

you would die here from frozen

>tfw polnad

>all these "superior" yurotrashes thinking theyre any better than us.

lol

'no'

STOP IT

I don't think so, I suffer heat

>one shot at life
>waste my youth at vidya
I just wish I could do it all again

>one shot at life
>be born right next to but not in Poland

don't worry, Trump is going to make anime real and give everybody Polish citizenship

i know that feel

>an*me
kys

>both parents are polish
>move to America so I can be born American
>live comfortably and own a lot of guns
>Trump is now my president

God bless America, dziekuje bardzo mama i tata

1k$

in burgerbucks, that's more than a month salary

but rent here is cheap
just save for the ticket and you're good to go
meanwhile you can practise Polish

I'll see if I can get a decent job to save something first, I'll worry about the language later

polish is one of the hardest and most difficult to pronounce languages on the planet, you might want to get started lol. I pity those that try to learn from scratch

I started to learn it the last year but I left for reasons, I don't find it harder to learn or to pronounce than any other language, but I need a real motivation to get out my home, not to mention I fucking hate studying

To be honest, I find Polish easier to pronounce than English. (The grammar is still a pain though.)

vocarroo this for me

"Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin!" and then do the same for "Hope for the best on your birthday"

Just a moment.

Both will probably sound like crap: vocaroo.com/i/s03nKf6PFFxw

vocaroo.com/i/s1iKwLQX0wRS

no bully

:3

vocaroo.com/i/s03nKf6PFFxw
lol no way the polish was sooo much better than the english what the fuck is this.
this is great too, wow i feel dumb now. I always thought polish was really hard for people that never grew up with it. also wasnt expecting a feminine voice from that either

you guys shut me up lol

>I always thought polish was really hard for people that never grew up with it.
I think it's the same with everything, but especially with languages, it's easier to learn it when you like it, but I lost practice so I don't think I pronounce it as good as I used to

My vowels in English are all messed up. Partly due to spelling - I mean, Polish might use some uncommon digraphs, but at least it's consistent as fuck, specially for the vowels.

The difference is even more glaring with music, I struggle to keep the rhythm on English, but in Polish it just flows.

you were really good dont worry about it. Keep trying to learn it especially if you want to move there

i know brazilians have trouble with "th" and not pronouncing every letter in the word.

The "th" is actually fine for me. I sometimes swap the voiced (the, that) and voiceless (think, three) ones, but this is mainly a spelling issue.

For Polish, the main problem until now has been the fucking "gde", I always end pronouncing it either as "gede" or "de".

>>your parents decide to move to pozzmerica before you're old enough to live by yourself
You almost could feel the silk of the Żupan on your bare skin. I kno dat feel. I was 1 year old before I moved ;_;

thanks user, I will :3
are you the pole living un burgerland?

>gde
As in what? What words specifically?

I'm fully American but both of my parents were Polish immigrants so I'm lucky I learned the language without even realizing since I was so young. I'm currently trying to learn Portuguese too and I'm finding the pronunciation difficult on some words, but I'm also happy because apparently I can read a lot of Spanish as a result of learning Portuguese

But in all honesty, your pronunciation is quite good.

>one shot at life
>born on poland
It hurts fäm

Actually "gdy" (when). But seriously, most clusters like this are hard to pronounce, specially if there's no vowel nearby.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1iKwLQX0wRS
wait... is that your real voice? or is that like the google translate speaking? are you a grill?

>I'm finding the pronunciation difficult on some words
I learned portuguese and I found it really easy, I guess it's the advantage of being a native speaker of a romance language, ald¿so, why are you learning it? German wouldn't be easier for anglo speakers or you just like Portuguese?

> I can read a lot of Spanish as a result of learning Portuguese
100% guaranteed, and a bit of Italian too

thank you :)

I leave it to your judgment :^)

i met a brazilian girl at my university and we started dating so i thought why not learn a third language, which will also help me learn a fourth which would be spanish. I think portuguese is really awesome and pretty as a language. I don't care much for germans or germany hahaha i don't really feel a reason to learn it. After I finish learning portuguese I wanted to learn spanish in detail and then maybe begin something outside of europe like arabic

Gotta wonder why they keep coming up here if Poland is so great.

how cute, she's helping you to learn it?

>I think portuguese is really awesome and pretty as a language
indeed it's very pretty, although I've only heard BR portuguese, but I guess Barbossian one sound very similar

>I don't care much for germans or germany
lel, that's the opposite of what americans tend to say on Sup Forums

for money obviously, not like scandis have anything else to offer

she does help me, i learned to read and write quite a bit but speaking is still insanely difficult. Its like Spanish where I feel like you guys speak way too fast, and the everyday language is full of slang so i would sound too proper speaking without living there for a long time. As for learning German I already know two "useless" language in Polish and Portuguese so I feel like German would only add to it living in America. Spanish would be something really useful to learn.

If you want some help, would you mind giving some examples of "hard to pronounce" words?

just in general, the noises involved in instruções, anything involving ão, the lh sound in mulher. stuff like that

Here's an audio; it might help. vocaroo.com/i/s0A3Nx1ZMzuC
[instruções/instructions; pão/bread; pau/stick; telha/tile; teia/web; tela/canvas]

Nasal vowels work similar to the Polish ones, but there are five of them (ã/an/am, en/em, in/im, on/om/õ, un/um), and they use tilde, N or M instead of an ogonek.

Stressed "a" before N or M sounds a bit more closed, more like English "but" than Polish "a". This applies to nasal ã/an/am too.

LH should sound like a middle ground between "l" and "i"; if you can't pronounce it, it's safe to replace with "li" instead (so "telha" sounds like "telia"). Note some speakers just replace it with "i", so "telha" and "teia" sound the same.

Kinda surprised you didn't mention the unholy mess that is the R...

el bumpo

the r isnt that bad of a problem, i tend to pronounce the american r at in the middle and at the end of words like the paulista accent, a pretty hard r. I'm working a lot on my accent and its probably not as bad as i think but it prevents me from practicing with brazilian speakers

kawaii as fuck

2bh i was convinced all the poleaboos were really proxy fags

dzieki :3

>one shot at live
>born in Brazil
why

>one shot at life
>not born in Brazil
why

I actually got to wear traditional highlander clothing before I left, I still can't forget how sweet the fabric felt on my skin T_T

because you ere born in glorious Poland instead, be happy with that.

I was born a Spaniard in a Polish body

what a coincidence, I was born a pole in a sudaca body

you say that like its a bad thing and i wouldnt give you beautiful half breed babies

really makes us think
G-d fucked up and probably switched the birth places in this case

absolutely adorable

Can you vocaroo this?
>bezwzględny

>one shot at life
>born before android gf with custom appearance and character

>wanting to racemix with a black woman

well, since Christ is the king of Poland I assume he drank too much vodka back then

y u do dis vocaroo.com/i/s0OHN3HKguQJ

vocaroo.com/i/s11Gorv0iGaQ

>vocaroo.com/i/s0OHN3HKguQJ
lmfaoooo little to harsh on the "zwz" but it was good. Also i thought sudaca was a term for native women, and if thats the case then i would have no problem

Correctomundo
So how is "gdy" a challenge if you can get "bezwzględny" right?

>little to harsh on the "zwz"
nothing that can't be fixed with practice I guess, it's been a while since my last polish class, no bully

>i thought sudaca was a term for native women
lol no, sudaca is a term for southamerican people, natives are called indios/as

>So how is "gdy" a challenge if you can get "bezwzględny" right?
'gdy' isn't as hard for me desu, I find the sound 'czsz' or 'zwz' harder

I thought Argentinians were white? and i wasnt being critical you pronounced it very well i just think you stressed the middle of the word too much but maybe it was just to carefully pronounce it

Trying to explain this without linguistic words: you can "hold" the z to support the w in bezwzględny, but you can't do the same with the d in gdy.

its literally just guhdy just really fast. Most polish sounds are combined in letters and you dont pronounce them individually for many combinations of letters.

>I thought Argentinians were white?
memes aside? we're meds, you can find very pale skinned people with light hair and eyes, brown people with european facial faces and amerindians, who are easy to distinguish

>i wasnt being critical
sorry then, I misunderstood you

I know I'm a Pole, but you can use long words lad.
Z is a fricative, D is a plosive, I see the problem.
Luckily there are relatively few words with sequences like that.

dammit lads, why do you lurk only at such late hours

ask that to yourself, it wasn't so late 6hs ago c:

literally not even 8 pm here senpai, sorry you live across the world

wtf, you still don't have a job? Just ask a pole to be his live in maid

ah you again, I had a job until recently.

>Just ask a pole to be his live in maid
helo yes pliz

Funny, my problem is the opposite - I can pronounce stuff like "barszcz" just fine.

The average Argie is Spanish mixed with Italian, with some Amerindian mix (mainly on the north (Jujuy, Formosa, Misiones).

I avoided the linguistic terminology not because you're a Pole, but because we're on Sup Forums. But since you know it: at least I can make fricatives syllabic to avoid spamming vowels, I can't do the same with plosives.

For "gdy", it gets a bit worse because it's usually on sentence beginning, so I can't even "attach" the Sup Forums as coda of the previous syllable.

Weird - szcz for me is somewhat easier.

That's what I try to do, but the "uh" (actually an "eh") ends a bit too long.

kek, could you pay my salary, Lublinqt?

stupid planet
who the fuck came up with time zones anyway
I could pay you with kiełbasa :^)

polish kielbasa have good reputation, I'm in :^)

I'm going to the gym, good night lads and ladette

have fun, Joe brzęczyszczykiewicz

Good night and good gains.

Yes it is I again

k then, how's that gf going?, what did you do when Trump won?

Güt

CUTE

pls marry me

>2017
>People love Poland

The world is trully comming to an end.

Why does anyone fall for this obvious google translate vocaroos Argentinian? I thought he was a true Poleboo, but he was just deceiving us all along.