I have 15 and a half hours to write what I estimate is a 1200 word essay

I have 15 and a half hours to write what I estimate is a 1200 word essay

'must be between 5-7 pages in length, double-spaced, with 1-inch margins, and a Times New Roman Font."

How fucked am I?

>5-7 pages
>1200 word
try again

how many words is 5 pages

What's the essay about?

"Part I: My Engagement Activities. Briefly summarize each of the 5 activities you participated in as part of your Community Engagement Portfolio. (documentation submitted).

Part II: What I Have Learned. Reflect on yourself as an engaged citizen. What have you learned in this course (readings, discussions, portfolio activities, etc.) that will inform your citizenry?

Part III: My Engagement Action Plan. Specifically, what activities will you take on over the next five years to be an engaged citizen and/or engaged professional. Explain why you selected these specific activities."

You shouldn't procrastinate if you're unable to cope with the pressure.
Get started and stop asking how fucked you are. If you don't start you're fucked to 100%

Come back to me when you have 2 hours and we'll talk.

So this is basically a write my essay for me Sup Forums time? Might I suggest inserting the word 'Nigger' every 50 words - it'll hlp with the word count.

Part 1: Write about what you've done
Part 2: What did you learn
Part 3: What you'll do over (in) the next five years.

Fuckin'ell just come up with some crap. If you've already submitted documents base you're essay on those documents you've submitted.

Sounds like all you need is around 80 words an hour just bust that shit out

I used to do 500words/hour back in secondary. It shouldn't be hard, if the count is too low go back and add adjectives and shit wherever you can

I really hate people who assign these gay writing assignments

Doesn't change the fact that you have to do it if you can't get a bad mark.

that's not education, that's just fucking dumb.

>1,200
I can do that in 2 hours faggot

I set word to double space from top to bottom
Can I get away with double spacing from side to side too?

what about increasing the font from 12 to 13 or 14, the guy never gave a font requirement but I bet if I make it too obvious he will reject it and tell me to do it over again instead of owning his loop hole

>coming to Sup Forums for essay help
Wouldn't your time be better spent, oh I dunno, working on your essay?

Lol writing about personal experience is literally the easiest shit just fucking write you dip

Write the amount of pages or whatever you're required to do.

How many days did you have exactly to do this essay from the day you were assigned the essay to the day it's due? Or are you just procrastinating into the last minute to do i the essay?

Not very, unless you're a retard.
Oh wait, you're here and you haven't started. You're retarded.

Prove us wrong by showing us the paper when finished, faggot.

I really fucking hate writing

If you're OP then get fucking going and stop fucking around and get off Sup Forums faggot.

FUCKING PROFESSORS STOP ASSIGNING WRITING WORK

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have a 3000 word essay to write and you don't see me browsing Sup Forums bitchin' about it.

Oh, wait