Greetings from Sup Forums! As you may know, we have come under attack in recent days by Correct The Record...

Greetings from Sup Forums! As you may know, we have come under attack in recent days by Correct The Record, a Pro-Hillary shilling organization who has been making Pro-Hillary/Anti-Trump threads nonstop for a few days now.

So, basically, we need some gore or any fucked up photos really to post in these threads in order to mess with these Hill Shills.

I know no better place than this to get these pictures. Make us proud Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/photos/gruesome/thaicannibals.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gore inbound, have a nice day Sup Forums

pol gettin trolled

hahahahahaha it couldnt have happened to a more deserving group

eat shit you faggots

Fuck off back into your shithole

Just to be clear, I fucking hate hillary but also think trump is the perfect example of human retardation

And I feel fucking lucky of not being a USfag

Story behind this?

>Sup Forumsniggers getting triggered and asking Sup Forums for help
>when they've been spamming nigger dicks and cuck threads on Sup Forums for months
ahahahah get fucked faggots.

Just lurk for 10 minutes

cannibalism on Thailand (not sure about location)

no prob bob

Remember. All posts not agreeing with you are shills
Real channers like us only support Trump

Do not allow free thought. Do not allow free speech. Sup Forums for Trump

Alright thanks.

Wow, even Sup Forums hates Sup Forums

That's amazing.

We get it, you vape.

>thinking gore pictures will fend away shills
What part of
>1 post by this user
don't you understand? This is the most retarded shit I've seen coming from Sup Forums. How is it even a board?

Sup Forums is where Sup Forums was 4-5 years ago. It's where all the retarded 12 year olds go to get introduced to Sup Forums.

It's 4chans worst board by far

They're just doing it to poison the collective subconcious. They don't want a discussion they're doing it to manipulate people into defending trump when in reality Hillary is the only one who should be on the defensive.

man i miss gore threads. i should've saved pics. i was naive.

pretty weak gore thread but i appreciate the effort no lie.

if Sup Forums cannot defend Sup Forums on its own then Sup Forums does not deserve to exist.
Sup Forums is not Sup Forumss ally unless there are lulz to be had

It's not much about the actual political discussion but just the hivemind acting up.
And also crossboard spillage, you can't discuss ANYTHING without
>niggers
>jews
>feminists
>tumblr landwhale
And there you go, thread derailed

>It's 4chans worst board by far
you said that like it's a bad thing
This is Sup Forums, the dark heart of the internet and if a heart had an anus and that anus was an infected collection of STD's that should be Sup Forums

>ITT: One brave OP finds a way to get Sup Forums to raid Sup Forums with gore

N Y P A
Y
P
A

Agreed fellow free thinker. We are the true supporters of free speech, however this isn't free speech because they're shills because I say so. So they don't get to speak freely.

Have you ever entertained the thought that the 80% of people who hate Trump might come here? Maybe 1%, even?

Just looked into it
snopes.com/photos/gruesome/thaicannibals.asp

Not gore at all, cremation

Newfag

(chekked)

Your idea of Sup Forums sounds hilariously misguided. Like you actually took that Fox news report seriously.

Underated post. Kek

I cringed so hard at what you just said. you might as well lurk in >you say that it's like a bad thing
It IS a bad thing. It's the shittiest board on this website and it needs to be deleted

Now this is the kind of thing fit for Sup Forums

>Your idea of Sup Forums sounds hilariously misguided.

I remeber when Sup Forums made tumblr "raid" Sup Forums on the 4th of july, that was the last time I felt proud of Sup Forums. We're not the hackers on steroids of the Fox report, we're just a collection of retards doing retard things

Sup Forums made a great raid on tumblr that day, they deserve any help we could give

No, they don't. Sup Forums does not have a political fucking agenda. Nor is it your shit tier boards personal army.

You're almost as big as Sup Forums. Do it your fuckin selves.

>It IS a bad thing. It's the shittiest board on this website and it needs to be deleted

why? because of the racism? the general idiocy? c'mon this is Sup Forums, it's the place with people masturbating on gore threads, fuck is the place were people who murdered someone comes to post pictures of the body

Sup Forums is getting gayer and gayer everyday if Sup Forums is a shitty place that's how it should be. Sup Forums was never good why to start now

>hurr durr Sup Forums used to be full of hackers now it's just retards
>If only it was like the old Sup Forums
Take your shitty memes somewhere else
Also,
>I remember when Sup Forums made tumblr raid Sup Forums
>therefore we should help Sup Forums

I don't see any of these threads you speak of on Sup Forums right now.

never found the full vid for that

Sup Forums racism has never at any point been Sup Forums tier "I literally would wish for genocide on all non-white people" racism. It was more like "EAT DAT WATAHMELON" racism. Tongue in cheek and for fun.

Sup Forumstards mistook that as meaning we all are devout followers of Adolf Hitler and members of the KKK.

The issue with Sup Forums is that they force this view on others and try to silence all who oppose it. They are just reverse SJW's. For fucks sake look at the OP. "ALL WHO OPPOSE Sup Forums ARE SHILLS"

Damn it the shill got the dubs

Look again. Look for the posts that say "HOLY SHIT POL BTFO" "Drumpftards" "really makes you think....." and have pictures that have some stupid point like "x endorses Hillary".
But remember, not all Hillary endorsers are shills. If someone actually supports Hillary they would post their arguments and points on their thread. Shills don't. they don't bother to put any real argument on the thread, just make the thread and leave. This is why you should always make sure to check the number of posts that OP makes before even posting. Shills actually make money from the amount of posts made on their thread. Absolutely true.

Also shills come from many nationalities, but most commonly are from America, Canada, Mexico, and Australia

that shit can't be real

someone explain this please

Sup Forums hates Sup Forums as much as they hate SJW.

Both sjw and Sup Forums is just a ton of hypocrisy, delusions, and autism.

Aren't you the same scum who come here pretending to be niggers? Talking down to white people all the time? You're really no different than the shills yourselves. Fuck off.

I really doubting any organization would dedicate itself to making threads on Sup Forums to blast a candidate.

Your tin foil is strong young Sup Forumstard. Some day you will be like alex jones.

Sup Forums spreads endless cancer here.

Here you go Sup Forums, my personal favourite.

inb4 personal army, Sup Forums is one of us, we got your back bro.

What's a good counter attack? They fucked with the hive, time to get stung. If no other reason, just for the lulz. Hahahaha, would be funny if we coordinated a propaganda attack and brought Hillary down a few points.

It's actually true

Yes, I am sure Donald Trump does not pay people to shill here

Oh wait he's too poor lol