Late night drink/talk thread. What's on your mind user?

Late night drink/talk thread. What's on your mind user?

I've been drinking too much. I am too much of a soft body for a 27 year old. I would guess I am about 25% body fat. I feel disgusted at myself. I am turning it around now. I have no problem with booze, I just can't drink if I have work the next day. I have to convince myself to work out and work HARD every fucking day. I'm on my 4th day. I feel fine, I just want to see results.

I wonder why I have shit luck when it comes to women. They always leave me, and I have abandonment issues.

I'm 21. Been lifting for about 3 months. Noticing some results in terms of strength increase and arm/muscle size.

I don't really have issues with women but sometimes I do resent my mother for marrying my father and giving birth to me. I wasn't exactly planned and I would rather not be born.

What's got you so down over that?

Nothing in life has ever gone according to plan for me, except maybe, a couple things. I'm pretty pessimistic, I have issues. I legitimately am sick of living but don't have the balls to commit suicide.

What do you mean a couple of things?

Just finished up like 5 months of hard work for cons where I had 0 free time to really enjoy life.

I kept telling myself during that period that after this is all done, I'll sit down and think about where the fuck my life is going, what sort of career I should have, etc.

But now that it's here, I'm dreading considering any of it. Maybe I'm just comfortable in my part time job, living in a decent apartment, not really exploring my interests. Maybe the future just scares the fuck out of me.

idk, I've been drinking. Worries and shit on my mind

>pic unrelated

bamp

Doesn't matter.I'm just miserable and tired.

if signing papers to confirm that i have depression, it gives me pension at 22 y/o at 30k usd after taxes a year. which is nice but also prevents me from getting a carrier and earning more money.

chronic depression, been in and out of places and doctors/therapists for 5 years.

Welp im horny as fuck tryin to talk to a real bitch

I got head from a massive 6/10 slut like 3 days ago. She was my former best friends ex girlfriend. tbh I couldn't even get fully hard I am not that attracted to her but she's cool to hang out with

ass

Yes, that is a womans ass

Just saying what is on my mind. Nothing else really.

More power to ya user

Dubbies

Of what?
Of it all?

>woman

Yes. Everything in my life. Family, school, women. The only thing I do these days for pleasure is get drunk and watch movies or read the books of Russian authors. That's it. I have had a serious existential crisis going on for many years. I don't know anymore

>implying

I just wanna see your butthole on snapchat

OP is not a girl faggot