Smash or Pass

Smash or Pass

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/q5Asj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smash unless trap

Lets be honest here, you'd smash if that had a dick.

Cute enough for me to stick my dick in.

smash

I would

no trap

Why is this a question?

only if his dick was bigger than mine.

Would you? If yes how?

Smash, her on top cowgirl style.

>her

s OR P?

smash

Hot body, any pics with the clothes off?

What say you?

Smash

Smash

That a trap?

Smash but never talk about again

smash.

>pic
This one has killed many a thread so far. Go anons.

smash

no never no no never no

She is a girl... my gf.

discord.gg/q5Asj

Go.

Smash

my gf smash or pass

Gonna say pass

Smash that ass doggy on the sink

Smash orally

Trap?

Smash two times.
Once to know, the second to be sure.

smash.

winrar

Ariana

You're cumming battery acid or she's not quite used to it. More..

smash or pass?

pass

i imagine she's used to it, maybe she's just weak?

Smash!!

another pic good sir

i'd smash that thicc qt

love her thighs. Will make a great mommy

I'm envious. Shes wonderful.

cheers man.
Got kik? can give more for tributes and dick pics to show her.
She likes the attention

Do you cum on her face?

Smash I'll fuck literally any pussy

oh she takes it!

Like a champ... She must be the kind of girl that takes it in the ass and calls you daddy

Happy to compliment her. You got yourself a very sexy woman. I wish I did have a kik, I think i'm one of the few people that doesn't have an account there. Would to see more of her though.

jesus if she let me slam her in the ass and she said that i'd drown her in cum

tell me what you'd do to her then

Smash or Pass?

Would love to kiss every inch of her body and make my way down between her legs, parting her pussy lips and kissing her clit.. teasing her at first... when she squirmed enough, i'd use the tip of my tongue to lick circles around her clit.. then lick down to her opening and tongue fuck her pussy for awhile.. giving her clit a rest for a bit... but not too long.. i'd lick my way back up to her clit and give it a good tongue lashing, at that point i'd slip a finger or two inside of her... slowly easing them in and out of her while I kept my tongue focused on her clit... the louder she moaned, the faster I would fuck her with my fingers.. and I would begin to lick her clit faster.. when I knew she was close to cumming, I'd push my fingers in as deep as they could go and just go to town on her clit, during her orgasm, I would sit up on my knees, grab ahold of my rock hard cock and shove it into her with one hard through (because I know she'd be nice and wet by then) and I would lift her legs up onto my shoulders and proceed to pound her pussy relentlessly... I'd fuck her hard and fast, slamming into her repeatedly... I would hold back as long as I could, waiting for her to cum for a 2nd time... so I could feel her pussy clinch down on my cock.. and by then? There'd be no more holding back... I'd explode deep inside of her... slowing down my thrusting until I was completely still, I'd stay deep inside of her for just a moment.. loving to feel of your girls pussy wrapped around me.... then i'd slowly pull out and watch my cum ooze out of her pussy with a massive feeling of satisfaction.

K lol

cheers Sup Forumsro
will show her

Is that even a question?

she's got a vola now
7ph8o4

What? He asked. heh....
Right on, man. Cheers! Once again, shes wonderful.

smash or pass

Smash like its going out of style

Shes cute in a nerdy way.
I'd smash! HULKSMASH!

Pass. Too white, she's dead

Man face

What a cutie. Please post more.

Ooooooh tattoos to boot!? I think i'm in love.

yeah i've been trying to steal her nudes for a while. i will one day

That hair, those glasses, that terrible pose, that dumpy shirt. It's as if she were trying to avoid attention.

She's got a body like a mannequin. You know it's literally the most plain lookin body to see, but you're still curious if it's got genitals.