Warcraft is DOA

box office tracking suggests movie will be major flop.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elmayimbe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

That's what happens when your adaptation comes ten years too late. Just like Ratchet & Clank.

hes a mexican intellectual, very famous

That's an oxymoron

What does 3% even mean? Anyone know anything about how movie tracking works?

>Blizzard will go bankrupt in your lifetime

No idea, I'm assuming they poll cinema-goers; give them a list of the films that are out in a particular week, and ask them which ones they'd go and see.

Only 3% would go and see Warcraft over the other films.

It means that 3% of people are picking it as their first choice film for that weekend.

he runs a movie news site and usually posts scoops. but as an insider he has access to official tracking numbers and Warcraft is tracking really low

>vidyakino

That's weird. Does it even have any competition?

>source: his ass

In Denmark it's the most anticipiated movie and almost all cinemas in Europe are close to full on premier

by this metric, BvS was a smashing success

Hol up. So Maj is May? How come the other months are in English? Or are they the same in Danish?

I'm Australian, I don't watch television.
How is the advertisement going in the U.S? Does your average normie know its coming out?

>Blizzard believes this will inject new life into their shit game

Damn, poor Warcraft. Sure sounds bad if they can't even compete with Conjuring or Now You See Me.

Really? This nigger ugly creepy Mexican is literally never a credible source.

He just makes up rumours or says the absolute obvious. Even then, he's a literal nobody, I ain't heard anything of him in years, and only did once or twice and a capeshit forum I'd post on.

>juli
>juni

It's ok user, lots of people fail 2nd grade.

Canadian here, saw a few commercials for it on tv

my dad thought it was another Lord of the Rings movie

>Biggest world wide opening for superhero movie
>Biggest DC opening
>8th highest grossing superhero movie ever
>3rd highest grossing DC superhero movie ever
>Will turn an estimate of $278 million in profit for WB

Please let this "BvS was a failure" meme end

That's still more subs than I expected.

this movie looks like shit. Is ther people that actually wanted this?

The guy in the OP is literally a DCuck

look at his fucking twitter lmao
twitter.com/elmayimbe

This isn't a scoop or rumour user. Its an industry tracking report.

>calls a source ass
>posts irrelevant statistics from denmark

not shilling or anything, I really don't care for how WoW has been for a long time, but people make it sound like 5+ million subs is really bad - relatively yes - but that's still a lot of money.

Gooks will watch this anyway at least 10 times.

It's a bit old.

They stopped reporting subs when it went below 5 million.

It was a Batman and Superman movie that hasn't even made a billion in 2 fucking months. That's absolutely atrocious. Civil War has passed a billion in two weeks and counting.

He runs a superhero site user and praised nearly every Marvel movie apart from Iron Man 3 and Ant Man.

Yeah it should have performed better but its detrimental to expect that every major blockbuster has to hit a billion. BvS was a success, just not the success it could have been but a success nonetheless.

Juli - July Juni - June

BvS really wasn't a success
>b-but compared to other movies

Irrelevant. It's like if Star Wars made 1 billion, that would be a huge failure. It's a big franchise and way more is expected than 900 million which BvS got

I still don't understand why you would make a movie about an MMO.

It wasn't a success. It was a failure in absolutely every aspect.

because it's epic

CHECK EM

the only action movie that will be in theatres when its out is TMNT but that will be on its 2nd week, and the next release is independence day but thats 2 weeks later. its not going to lose anyone to finding dory because its not like parents were going to take their 3 year old to see Warcraft anyway. It will do fine. 3% is a stupid figure because there isnt any competition.

>not shilling or anything
Don't justify this stupid fucking shilling meme by getting mealy mouthed any time you have a calm opinion about something.

>implying anyone gives a fuck about Yuropoor box office

what does tracking even mean ?

America will love it all whites die at the end from big foreign invaders.

>intelectuales
>mexicanos

je je je

>will make nearly a $300mil. profit for WB
>not a success because it hypothetically should have made more
Basically...
>Me: I got an A+ on my assignment
>Dad: I expected you to get an A++. What a disappointment you are.

If BvS wasn't a success for WB then why would they announce more movies? Thats not what happens to franchises which aren't a success.

As actual financial analysts said...
>Kagan analyst Wade Holden offered an estimate of $278 million, while Wunderlich Securities’ Matthew Harrigan said that Warner Bros. will likely be “satisfied” though not “elated” by the results

The movie SHOULD have made a billion (had the reviews been favourable). But it was still a success in its own right.

>>Me: I got an A+ on my assignment
>>Dad: I expected you to get an A++. What a disappointment you are.
Asians parents are rough.

I say Duncan Jones is glad his dad is dead now

industry tracking takes into account a number of factors from polling to social media excitement to early pre-ticket sales and other factors to gauge the opening weekend numbers and general interest from general audiences.

see

>that drop off at CATA

seems about right.

Lol no he doesnt. Thats just a prediction pulled out of his ass. Anyone who looks at actual data would see Warcraft has more interest than the other 2 movies by far.

Holy fuck DCucks please fuck off. This WC movie has shit to do with your fucking failure of a motion picture and neither Warner nor DC are helped by you sticking up for that piece of shit on an image board for Taiwanese porcelain dolls.

Nope. He pulled those predictions straight out of his ass you gullible fool. Where's his source? I see no tangible data. Also what's the demographic of people who were asked if they did in fact ask people and what's the sample size? This is not how you come up with reliable predictions. Terrible.

>BvS was a success
>an overhyped B A T M A N movie in the age of capeshit that couldn't break a billion or 30% in rottentomatoes

Stop protecting this shitty movie.. God damn it, the film was supposed to be a fucking tent pole for the entire DC franchise. And you just gave a reasons why it was a failure at that.

It is a fact not a fucking meme

lol. every game movie has bombed. enjoy your box office failure, blizzard

It was glorious kino, I'm sorry it went over the feeble plebeian minds.

He asked his grandma (who he loves very much) and his 7 brothers, 4 of which were hanged and beheaded by drug gangs

Google disagrees.

I can't imagine anyone but sock-shitters actually wanting to go see this movie.

>an adaptation of a video game
>failing in the theater

WHAT AN UNFORESEEN TURN OF EVENTS
NOBODY COULD HAVE PREDICTED SUCH A THING

>>will make nearly a $300mil. profit for WB
You don't know that

also, once again
>b-but it's good c-compared to other movies
Irrelevant, making 900 million with two of the biggest icons of all time is NOT GOOD.

How does it feel to be the same cliche that comes before every major thing?

Are DCucks so mad at Warcraft because Jones turned down MoS which ultimately led in Snyder's shower of shit?

It's mostly chinks playing for free

>wow nerds who spend all time on internet spending all day looking yo the movie and shilling it

So what does that say for the majority of normies out there?

In what year was the peak of World of Warcraft subscription?

>for free
no one plays for free

You really don't know how it works, do you? And yeah, they do.

>Denmark
>Relevant

Pick one.

Please explain

Haha if you say so mate. The amount of mental gymnastics you guys go through to frame your perspective...kek

it's because they stopped reporting subs around 7 months ago.

>only nerds use google

oh yeah, we all know. it's been advertised full blast on nearly all sports in the US - basketball mostly because we're in the semifinals now. lots of prime time ad spots. honestly, i think audiences are somewhat fed up with big cgi-fests and this film will be the scapegoat. it will make modest money but not be a hit here. i could be underestimating the kid draw, though.

Expect it to go up by 3 mill when the movie comes out.

and go down by 4 mill after 3 months.

Source Code is awesome

>thinking subs will go down 3 months after the movie, literally when the next xpac hits

it would take atleast 3 months after that if anything.

>In Denmark

Total opening weekend gross: 100,000 Danish Krones or $15,000 US Dollars

I've never wanted a movie to fail as bad as I do this one. Call me pathetic, I don't care. I put 10 years of my pitiful life into this piece of shit.

What did I get? A total butchering of the game I loved. I watched over the years as the fanbase that I grew up with was demolished in favor of retards who couldn't play worth a damn.

And now, those same retards are smug and hold contempt for good players, and deem them "elitists". I haven't played since 2014, but I still have hatred left over for Blizzard, the WoW community, and the abomination they created.

If any company deserves to taste failure, it's them.

They are releasing a Damage Control expansion, full of shitty fanservice lore chars so they will get a decent amount of subs regardless of the movie.

Lol this is exactly how I imagined every Warcraft hater, thank you for posting this.

No problem, hope I put a smile on your face so your dreary life could improve for a few seconds.

>want a movie who has been in the works for 3 years by a decent director to fail because the company who made the games turned to shit
Wouldn't call you pathetic but you are a top tier retard for sure.

pssst nothing personel kid

I won't lie, I saw the preview for The Conjuring 2 when I saw The Witch and it looked bretty spooky.

My grillfriend bought us IMAX 3D Electric Boogaloo tickets to WarCraft but not really expecting a lot.

>discount Avatar with green people

Awful. Just awful. Avatar 2 can't happen soon enough.

>In Denmark it's the most anticipiated movie

Warcraft isn't a movie, it's a flick.

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Super Mario Brothers
Uh, I can't remember any more to be honest.

Avatar 2 is the discount Avatar sadly.

>movie is a success
>people get excited about wow again
>new players give them $$$
>they change the game into minecraft clone or something to appeal to normies even more
>shit game's life support gets extended for another 10 years

>>
>yfw even James Cameron couldn't out-James Cameron James Cameron

That would be such an upgrade considering the game is now a facebook clone.

Also I doubt that the movie will help the game in any way, at least not at the scale you think. WoW is boring, people will come back for a month tops then never bother again and new players will play for free for one month and then get bored and quit. Anyone who wants to play that MMO isn't waiting for a movie to get convinced.

>I still don't understand why you would make a movie about an MMO.
except it's not.

Warcrat is adapting the first Warcraft game and a few novels.

No WoW here. Only ignoramuses think Warcraft has anything to do with WoW.

>Now you See Me 2

They are literally giving away free wow to everyone who buys a ticket, look it up.

>and new players will play for free for one month and then get bored and quit