Feels thread?

feels thread?

got some really wicked girl on my mind and the stuff she's texting me makes no sense at all

>tfw no money

I think I'm gonna jump soon, I live near a bridge thats about 20 stories, should do the trick

I hate this feeling, I live life where everyone I feel is lying to me. A girl comes up and hits on me, and I think its some kind of prank. People tell me "you're a cool dude" and other things about what a great guy I am, and I don't belive any of it. People tel,me they'd miss me of I was gone, but I feel like theyre only saying that to clear their concious

Whats wrong with me Sup Forums?

Stop giving a Fuck. That's what I did when I was in your shoes. When girls come up to you, think about what you want. People tell you'RE cool, accept the compliment and get on with something that matters to you.

I completely fucked up in school now Im worried my life is fucked. What do?

Getting rejected for a meth head. What the Fuck.

i met a girl, dated her for half a year and she went back to her ex
we had no contact for a couple of months
started to text each other again
told me how much she missed me yada yada
she couldn't bear it
again no contact for a month
then out of the blue she asks if i'm down for grabbing something to eat
she'd be in my town for a day

and just with that, she starts texting me as if nothing ever happened
tells me she thinks she's now okay with texting me and that she feels meeting up will be fun.

now i don't care about friendzone or whatever bullshit i might've gotten myself into, i accepted that she's with that guy
but i feel that it's bringing me down again, knowing that i'll see her just for shits and giggles and now being able to be around her like i used to

i accepted the offer
we've been texting like nothing ever happened, besides her going all up in arms when i'm texting innuendo-ish stuff

last thing she wrote was
>i'm gonna be away for this evening
i do not care
i do not care if she gets fucked by her guy with whom she has bad sex, she literally told me

You must be an idiot to place that much value on school. You can go back later you faggot.

Release all your confusion, OP, we're here for you.

>tfw all my 'friends' do is berate me and insult me.

I know I can it's just watching everyone else succeed when I just keep fucking up. And I just keep losing money and disappointing my parents. Im sure Im just stressing too much. I cant have ruined my life at 20 just by that right?

Me too. I just laugh along because nobody else would talk to me if they didnt

Holy shit man, you should just leave her hanging just like how she did to you

Tell us a story OP...we're listening
>Go on, we're waiting OP

When a girl comes up to me I know exactly what I want, but I'm too nervous to make a move because I'm afraid I'll end up the butt of a joke

I just got out of an abusive relationship a month or so ago and It really fucked with me

yep, thats how i feel. i'm going to a small HS and my only friends are the only guys in my class.

At least she is texting you ...

bump for potential

carry on, man. tomorrow could change things for the better. you're here for a reason.

You're in high school and you have a single class? How fucking small is it?

You meet her, and you rape her. Video the raping and send it to the bf with a message that says " Trump 2016" attached.

How can he rape her if he just leaves her hanging?

about 50 people in my graduating class, its a private christian school in a small town

you know what the funny thing is?
we're texting back and forth, albeit im texting her on purpose
and what shes telling me is
>if you love each other enough, you trust each other
>thats why my bf trusts me that meeting up with you is no problem
kek would be something funny to remember i guess

And you've had sex with all 50. Hell yea you alpha you.

That's crazy. The school I went to had 1000+ in my graduating class.

anyone here lifting?

Rape, only way to restore your alpha role. You are in control here, not them.

>and all the girls hate me

wish i went to a larger school, more people to find to share my interests/ blend in. I just cant wait to go to college. I'm aiming for a chem/medical degree.

im gonna drop contact after we meet up anyways, so why not make her feel all "he can be my nr 2

They may hate you but at one point or another they were all calling you daddy. Hell yea you alpha you.

College feels exactly the same as my highschool and in my experience everyone is generally nice and wants to hang out even just for an hour as strangers. Just PLEASE dont fuck up like I did it just starts a snowball effect.

Make sure every hole on her is completely rekt.

Just found out the bitch doesn't like me because I'm not "big" enough, and no I'm not talking about my dick. The funny thing is I was ripped 6 months ago and still have abs, I just lost a bit of weight. Girls are shallow as fuck.

haha sure buddy
she is the ass type of girl so ill rip that to shreds eh?

Self pity and self loathing is easy and that's why I do it. I don't want to change because that would require hard work and the Unknown, which I am terrified of. I hate myself. I hate myself because I know im lazy and ignorant yet too lazy and ignorant to do anything about it.

Now it's 2:00 in the morning and I'm on some shitty anonymous forum because the bar has closed and who even gives a shit. Seriously? Is this all I got? This shitty pink screen?

Someone please talk to me

knowing my shitty luck im gonna fuck it up immediately as i walk into my first class.

i lift.

Make her never shit right again.

how do you get over the social anxiety of going there? like
the way to the gym is the most fear i have
once im inside, i just do my thing

Finger your ass on the way. Helps a lot.

man after logging in to facebook after months
first thing i see is the new pic of my ex gf
fuck shes still as cute as she was 3 years ago
and i get no reaction whatsoever to my texts

Same, except she's not as cute as I used to think she was. I just wanted to have some kind of closure before I fuck off to the military for 9 years. Still stings a bit though.

basically that, just put in loud headphones and focus on reps

is that a sexy zarya cosplay or somethin

i texted her, nothing special, just "how ya doin"
she didnt even read it
even if she didnt want any kind of contact, why still have me on facebook, why not tell me like a normal human being, implying, that she does not want contact

Yeah she's just fucking with you. You're feeding her the attention she wants. Cut her off for good, and keep her on social media so she can see that you're just fine without her. Women like that aren't worth the stress they create. Fuck her.

If she's a feminist, I'm a feminist

I feel you, bro.

Source?

guess so yeah
to say that once i wouldve told you she was the "one" kinda makes me cringe tbh

I thought she was the "one" too. It's all bullshit, you can fall in love with different girls, it's just different each time. As soon as you forget her you'll be able to have fun with better girls, trust me.

yeah man
i met a nother girl after her and that showed me there is not "one" but "multiple" suitable girls

Exactly, so get over her. Good luck dude.

thanks man
wish you best of luck in the army man

Took a chance, gave someone my number. They actually texted. We've been talking a lot. Found out they visit Sup Forums. Basically I found exactly what I was looking for. Idk if they find this post. Feels good bro

Thanks bro.

I lost out to a crackhead. Solidarity brother.

I just mi

me t

I've been friends with my mate for years and I'm beginning to get over how controlling he is over me, but I don't really know what to do about it.

The artist is Stjepin Sejic. Did Sunstone, the second volume of Rat Queens and lots of other stuff. Drawsa. Sexy af wonder woman.

Learn a trade. Make mad cash while they spend the rest of their life in debt.

Define fucked up

Always had a thing for quistis after seeing these... even more so.

When sexbots with decent ai finally come out will so custom order one. GF/wife will just have to get used to it. If she bitches I'll just buy her a sybian and tell her to stfu.