BTFO MARVEL

MARVEL FANBOYS ON SUICIDE WATCH

kek

Now someone post the BvS score

finally marvel didnt pay for a review

Marvel don't have anything to do with the XMen movies m8. it's Fox.

The X-men films are by far the best non-Snyder, non-Nolan capeshit.

Zack Snyder, Mathew Vaughn and Brian Singer are the only true kinographers doing capeshit today.

>marvel characters
>first thing we see at the beginning is the marvel logo
>marvel doesn't have anything to do with it

Are you retarded?

gr8 b8 m8

any true kinographer acknowledges Fox Marvel X-men movies as being good too, it's just Marvel marvel that's shitty.

Wow there buddy DCinema Patricians are pro-Singer X-men

We have no quarrel with a company clearly being fucked with by Disney

It's Fox. The characters are originally Marvel characters.

good meme

OP here, 99% will be disappointed.

Too bad, First Class was fucking great, DoFP was really good too. Granted, I'm an X-Men fan and therefore probably a little biased. I was really hoping it'd be great. At least it might have some fun action scenes.

there's a good chance it's just too dark for critics now

it seems like is gonna be kind of shitty, but still gonna watch it, just because the last couple of xmen were great fun.

Unlike the last three X-men movie's where they did pay for the good reviews.

I don't expect Egyptian Ivan Ooze to be that dark and moody.

I still plan to watch it, because nobody tells me the worth of something. I'll find out how much I like it.

I dunno I remembered reading that Apocalypse was their darkest one so far, and the next few may get much darker (won't happen now htough)

Good. This shit looked dumb as fuck from the start.

Disappointed though, I really liked Days of Future's Past and I've always been a Psylocke fan and was hoping for a much better interpretation than that bullshit cameo in The Last Stand.

X-Men hasn't been good since X2. That's a fact.

fuck off

be careful. If you don't like it everyone who did will blame it on the critics warping bias before you see it.

Fuck what they think if they hadn't watched it yet.

as soon as we see x-men characters in the MCU, you have a point.

until then, you're the retard.

exactly. Annoys the hell out of me when people think I need a critic to tell me if I like something or not. So fucking dumb.