Love trump's hate

love trump's hate

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/
youtu.be/Vpdt7omPoa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he becames president, someone will snipe him on day one.

If hillary becomes president it will be start of a second civil war. You know that bitch is going to do some crazy scheme if she is let back into the white house.

what ever it is, it's already paid for

i like trump because he ripped off rich people as well as poor people. he was an equal opportunity scam artist. it's like getting excited when a ponzi scheme takes billionaires dollars.

If trump becomes president it will be start of a fourth world war. You know that fag is going to do some crazy scheme if she is let back into the white house.

Disregard that, both are horrible options

best option is civil war to stop the election

These trumpfags are such pussies. There won't be shit when Hillary is elected other than the same usual witch hunt shit since the 90s. If they couldn't be assed to vote, what makes you think there'll be support for a civil war?

Good fucking god. Do you even know how much fucking money was spent in vain if Trump gets elected? This is pure bliss. Imagine all the donations, all the media support, all the anti-trump coverage on screen. All the red-face-screaming SJW doing about everything to prevent this from happening..
As if it would really make a difference who sits in that chair.. but just imagine the outrage.
I can't dream of something more beautiful.

And don't get me wrong. I know the methods the DNC uses to win. The methods every politician uses to manipulate and controll the elections..
I guess most of us know.
This is so "in your face establishment"!
I fucking hate their arrogance.

>when Hillary becomes president
fixed

>a fourth world war
Nigger we never had world war 3
The fuck is wrong with you

Sup Forums is full of hill shills no wonder there is so much cancer these days

>Trump loses
>crazy gun toting hicks cry cheating
>South erupts in racially fueled hatred that is actually based in class
>bunch of poor idiots get killed as government initiates martial law in those States
>population control and increase of Federal power
>FEMA and DoD get to test new techniques and weapons without having to justify anything
>all future protests will have to contend with "crowd control" non-lethal weapons
>Hillary manages her first big crisis and comes out unscathed as she declares martial law over
>most radical 2nd amendment people are exposed and many are killed
>domestic terrorism threat becomes the new Islam
>everyone gets watched all the time and free speech can put you in Guantanamo Bay forever
>might as well be living in martial law totalitarian nation despite muh freedom
>crazy Southerners feel they are in the right and always were so they stockpile weapons and food
>everyone watches in horror as FEMA camps are used as new Guantanamo Bays
>every badge becomes Judge Dredd
>press turns into parody of itself and everything is just Idiocracy with smart rich people laughing all the time
>moot comes back

I like it.

Kill off a bunch of inbred rednecks, then of course southern blacks will try to take advantage of the mayhem and start looting. Kill them too. America will emerge a much better place. Less trash of black and white.

Pretty obvious that Hillary & The Establishment/Wall Street will fix the election.

They did it with Bernie and got caught.

Hillary cheating? Why that's just "ridiculous" spout Shilltards!

I was a devoted Berniefag. I will be voting for Trump. I'll be damned if I will not have my vote count in this election and Hillary stole the Democratic nomination and the fix was in. The only thing to do is to send a message that this will not be tolerated and that can only be done with consequences. Abstaining is not an option. The only option is to vote Trump in. I don't care who you like personally, but unless you have abandoned all notions of democracy, you must vote for Trump. It's the only way to fix this absurd 2 party system too btw.

>got caught.
Hillary didn't get caught for shit.

this voting trump just to watch the shitstorm and shakeup of the establishment
will be glorious

outside of the shillaries all over b lately, pretty obvious Sup Forums is strongly in favor of trump and wants to see the shitstorm

>I was a devoted Berniefag. I will be voting for Trump.
Obvious Trump shill. how much does little donnie pay you?

>Shillary detected

Whatever you say, Shillary.

Let's just ignore everything she stands for: lying, cheating, stealing, corruption, etc.

Let's just ignore wikileaks exposure of Wasserman.

Let's just ignore the 3 precincts in Brooklyn where Bernie is from that somehow had all their votes "lost" yet every other precinct in NYC had all their votes counted.

Let's just ignore that Bernie had massive crowds at each rally. Hillary had next to none.

Let's just ignore where Hillary gets all her money from, who she is beholden to, and pretend what she is saying is ever true and buy into her lies for the umpteenth time.

Yeah, Hillary is def the way to go!

Jeezus you Shilltards are fucking dumb as fuck!

Every time you post here with your lies and bullshit, you cause yet another Berniefag to vote for Trump. We talk about this regularly on our own boards. We laugh at you.

people in this country hate both candidates equally. that means they aren't stupid, just tired of being lied to by scummy assholes.

>Let's just ignore wikileaks exposure of Wasserman.
Wasserman ain't Hillary, now is she?

>corruption
you need to check your boy Donnie

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/

Lol. Wrong again. I don't care for Trump at all. I was a Berniefag through and through. I already explained why I am voting for Trump. If you are too dumb to figure that out, you're a moron.

Also, Trump has no shills here you dimwit. It's only Shillaries. Everybody knows this.

too much fox newz has rotted whatever bit of brains you once might have had

Wasserman was handpicked by Hillary and became Chair of the DNC BECAUSE of Hillary making deals and pushing her into that position.

This was documented long ago (in 2010 and she took that position in 2011), and was circulated throughout the media and the party back then--long before anybody was running in the present Presidential Election (except Hillary, of course, who committed to it back then).

Wasserman screwed over Bernie and rigged the primaries for Hillary. That's now been proven. So, your "Wasserman ain't Hillary, now is she?" bullshit and illogic is just that.

Hint: nobody believes your bullshit, Shillary.

Hint #2: You just lost all credibility, Pawn of Witch.

Hint #3: Every time you post your bs, you turn more people away from Hillary. 4chaners are not dumb. Apparently you are though.

prove it or your just another tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy faggot.

This would all be real funny if it were fictional. Too bad whoever wins, we ALL lose come Jan 20th, 2017.
If we survive to 2020, maybe we can have nice things again.

Me too, if he were a serious a candidate I might actually vote for him.

i agree, but without removing the establishment, there's no chance of that
elections are all rigged these days by those in power
at least trump is an outsider and is self-funded, not taking money from anybody to owe them favors
he also hates wall street
can't stand anything else he stands for but for those reasons alone, and that I despise hillary and her corruption, i'll be a strong trump voter

cuz FUCK HILLARY!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE more of the devil. Not even close to being a angel. You do know what a angel is correct.. it's not a demon you moron.

Trump the cheeto microdick will lose, and Sup Forums will understand how it has no effect on the outside world. Ya fucks are worthless it and you don't even realize.

>serious
At least you know what you are getting with him
with Hillary, you can't believe a word she ever says.

Clinton's off the charts liar. Voting for her is like voting for something you know isn't true. It's the ultimate idiocy. At least voting for Trump sends a message.

fuck off back to Sup Forums you worthless, inane speck of human hogshit filth

Assuming Trump is 100% honest, how he is going to do what he says is as important as what he says. I agree we need to secure our border, but if his plan is to get Mexico to pay for a wall, and his backup plan when they don't is raise everyone's taxes, would you still be happy with that?

well, trump tower were built by 200 unpaid, undocumented immigrant workers, but he won't treat you like the others. not this time. he promises.

I'm not American so it's really none of my business. I just can't believe how insane the anti Trump ranting is.

Even here in Australia the media is pushing an snti Trump message for some reason. WTF? It doesn't make any difference to us.

Seems like you're the crackpot. The world knows Hilldabeast is a savage whore, lying lesbian cunt. She is doomed in the primaries..even the jews cant save her now.

Too much CNN rotted out your Libby brain, eh, cucko? Nice reverseal, except, everyone knows the truth about this bitch. Its over for her in the primaties.

Fake and gay..

People are sick of political correctness. Its over for Hillary in the primaries..lolol. you can take that to the bank...

>4th World war
>so intense it skipped 3....

I think everyone accepted the fact the guy was an asshole.... Including him.

Gay. Very gay. Some small penis pen that one?

Trump doesnt need to pay like Shillary does. Genuine people know the truth.

That is the singular dumbest political cartoon I've seen; literally all of it is strawmen

Wasserman, IS Hillary.. its her little jew bitch that she molded and hand picked. Yes, its a direct reflection of the Clinton shame council. Hillary is going to get completely wiped out in the primaries.

Bate.

Hardly anyone is stupid enough to think Trump still stands a chance.

He's an angel compared to Hillary.
Shills here just don't understand the concept of bribing.

He's an angel this election..compated to the shit-storm of hatred Hillary brings.

And this idiot here has no fucking clue how the construction business works.

so you can't prove it and name calling is all you got.

P.S. The primaries are over, genuis.

Fake and gay. Hang yourself, nigger jew.

-KAAAAAAAHN!!!!!

how many innocent people get investigated for $100 million?!

She has strait up lied live on air.
>Being named after Sir Edmond Hillary
>Fired while part of the Watergate investigation team for being dishonest
>Being broke when leaving the whithouse
>lying under oath during multiple investigations
>Benghazi
>More emails than one could count
>Collusion with the DNC
>Collusion with Super PACs

>mfw there are retards who actually believe Hillary Clinton or 'her people' are paying people to come and shill for her...on Sup Forums.

He's like some batshit insane elderly relative who you only dare have around at Christmas.

He is going to finish the wall. You do know there is a partial wall there already, correct? He is going to hire a Mexican company to do the work. Fact. He is going to raise tarrifs on Mexico trade. Fact. This scenario leads to the simple math that, Mexico, will in fact make and pay for, the finished wall. Simple.

and i assume you have vast experience in the business? which buildings have you built?

if scamming workers and hiring criminal organizations is the norm, then the construction business needs an overhaul.

The Establishment is a bunch of crybaby pussies. Thats all. Controlling the media is part of that liberal bullying. Trump was the man before running for president, now that he is about to run the show, faggots got scared and are running scare campaigns. Pretty obvious.

No, he no angel compared to anyone. You're just a in denial trump supporter.. its common.

Oh, its been proven there, fucktard. And if fake info is all you can spread, good luck spreading your asshole to bubba.

>No, he no angel compared to anyone. You're just a in denial trump supporter.. its common.

Trump will literally destroy her in the race for el Casa Blanca... she will be the laughing stock of the world, as usual.

Pretty faggoty... fake and gay

You're common, Shillfag. Hillary is about the most demonic cunt in politics. Get bent, dumb fucker

And its been proven, and they are correct.

I'm just throwing this out here... So how many shills do Putin & Friends have in here right now, yathink?

>race for el Casa Blanca

I'm not American and I'm not sure what that means, but it's becoming increasingly clear that Hillary will be the next US president. That's what I meant.

You're deluded if you think otherwise.

knowing you get mad so fast your 100% trump supporter, mad and most likely a in bred. I know its hard to understand but trump is not a hero he was quit the coward. You want a person to run for president yet he conned his way out of the vietnam draft. Poor trump supporters I feel bad for you.

You straight-up misspelled "straight-up," but that's okay. Cinnamon Hitler loves the poorly educated! Your his "key constituency"
youtu.be/Vpdt7omPoa0

Oh Sup Forums is just covered in shills. Shadowy figures working for immensely powerful CEOs and statesmen spend their days managing warehouses full of people who are employed to go on Sup Forums and say "lol trump is fuckin gay,cant wait for hillary to be next pres".

Just kidding. That's retarded and anyone who believes anything like it is a moronic, paranoid conspiracy theory-believing tit.

No it's not correct and there is no proof. Fuck off you retarded mongoloid.

Simply put, you have no clue. Which i understand since you're not from here. But dont let the media tell you how its going to play out. People here are sick and tired of her lies and deceit. She wont even get close.

You sound like someone who is going to be very disappointed in a few months.

"You're" a dumb fucker, onviously. Not mad here at all. Just calling your b.s. out. He has this election sewed up tight. I cant believe you can be this stupid, m8.

The image of that warehouse, though... Some pit boss yelling, "We got that shoop of Shillary's head on the three dollah whore? Somebody get it up there!"
Of course, he's saying it in Indonesian, because the warehouse is in Jakarta. (Right next door to Shillarys and Putins.)

Listen up, cuck. Trump 2016. Hillary for Jail, 2017. Thats how its going to be.

aww, poor trump supporter. At least you try ;) Never the less trump will lose. trump will not be president what will you do than? shoot up a school and tell you lawyer its mental illness? ;)

Pointing out inncorrect grammer, while using incorrect grammer. Oh, the irony. Educate yourself, Leroy.

Trump supporter.. they have nothing left. They only point out the little things like trump little dick and trump supporters little brains.

I already know how pleased i will be. Stick to your own politics, prisoner.

Funny. But no, when he wins by a landslide, i will fuck your mother pretty savagly, then squirt my nuts into her cunt. The victory parties will be sweet.

Awww... And they say Rape Culture is a myth.

Do you even know how yo use your small dick and brain? No? Thought so. Sad shill is sad. Enjoy your $0.03 per poat.

at least one. one that the republicans are doing their best to smear because they don't have a candidate that can hold a candle to her.