Thor: Ragnarok

What's with all the racism on Sup Forums lately? You guys are bad, but you're never uusually this bad. Getting bent out of shape because some black qt is playing a no name comic book character is ridiculous. What's even more ridiculous is that you're all still going to see the movie anyway so what's the point in complaining about something so utterly insignificant and harmless? Get a grip.

Kill yourself OP

>hating this qt
When will Sup Forums learn?

you first

wew dubs

>racist calling others racist because they don't agree with his racist views

Woah, it's 2016.

>What's even more ridiculous is that you're all still going to see the movie

Ironically enough, I stopped watching MCU movies after Thor 2, and haven't paid to see any of their flicks since.

Thanks Thor.

>Perry WHITE
>Hire Lawrence Fishburne
>Heimdall, WHITEST OF GODS
>Hire Idris Elba
>Valkyrie
>Hire Tessa Thompson

That bitch is ugly as fuck black women are terrible on the inside and out and need to be deposed of PERMANENTLY. They should have given a beautiful white woman the role like it was meant to be not this diversity quota piece of shit.

It's just spillover from Even the strongest stormfag gets tired of their own echo chamber after a while.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Don't you want a beautiful nubian girl to play a nordic goddess ?

rofl

are amerifats THE MOST KEKED people in all of existence?

>how can someone not watch low quality TV movies like me!?!
>IMPOSSIBLE!

I have another shocker for you. I haven't been to McDonalds in almost a decade now. If you can believe it, that is.

For every one of those black actors 10 white people are cast in a capeshit movie.

3rd or4th at best. Sweden and England are in the top 2 for sure. Germany might be more cucked than USA too.

If she is the best actor then she deserves the role.

>lately

This is Sup Forums, not reddit faggot, kill yourself, nigger lover.

That's not how Hollywood works, and you know it.

Do you know what that word means? Is your mind THAT poisoned by nonsensical Sup Forums memes? You're the only one that's "cucked" here, man.

stfu amerifat

go suck a nigger dick or something then elect it president rofl

It's funny, I'm pretty Sup Forums minded generally myself, but hate that shite spilling over to normal boards because it's tryhard and cringey.

There is no such thing as a qt nubian girl all black women look like literal shit unless she is heavily mixed. Dark skinned black women is the worst they look like locked video game characters with shit features and terrible attitudes. White women are better then ugly ratchet ass black women in everyway.
Wrong I saw that ugly bitch in Creed she can't act for shit not to mention how fucking ugly she is.

Kill yourselves. The world would be a better place if you did and no one would mourn your death. Your parents without a doubt secretly hate you so nothing of value will be lost.

>this triggered amerifat

rofl

Sup Forums is full of rejects too pussy to actually stay in Sup Forums

dubs confirm

>he doesn't know how to get dubs

>qt

bitch looks like a pig

DELETE THIS

I'm all for having more attractive black women, but I still would have preferred a blonde cutie for the viking.

Assuming they'd go for some unattractive muscular woman in the part, this is probably for the best.

Grow your hair out though. The most noteworthy feature is the braid.

>qt
that bitch has jowels
shes ugly dude
plus shes a nigger mcniggerton

>not antjie

>black qt

there are attractive black girls but she's ugly as shit

teach me

whoops! i meant jowls
she has jowls
shes fugly
+shes a negroid

She is pretty bland, to be honest.

I'm all for being more inclusive, and I fully respect that sometimes means changing a character's race or sex, but this is one time I would have left the character as she was.

>qt

Niggers are way less than 10% of the people who pay to see the movies.

Hiring a nigger to play a "valkyrie" is clearly supposed to provoke white European people. Testing the waters to see how far they can push it and if they multcult brainwashing is working.

They want nothing less than the genocide of white people.

watch out, folks
the Sup Forums patrol is on the attack

>They want nothing less than the genocide of white people.
Okay after all this effort towards this conspiracy, what then is the endgame of those who wants to "genocide" white people?

A black actress could easily do justice to that character design, but not her.

> character is blonde with long hair
> cast a half-black actress with short hair

I'm all for progress, but not when it gets in the way of enjoying attractive characters. I don't even know who Valkyrie is, but I want to see that look on the screen.

She could be black or white, it really doesn't matter, but she should be hot.

The women in the MCU -- with the exception of Scarlet Witch -- are all pretty bland to be honest.

make us stupider and easier to predict and control

not an argument

The jews can rule over a bastard race. They can't rule over a united race. Hitler knew this.

Its ok when white people do it

But according to Sup Forums, don't they already rule over you? Is that not why they can even successful implement their plans?

>make us stupider and easier to predict and control
>The jews can rule over a bastard race.
And then what?
>hurr I rule all you retards
Surely a group of people as well entrenched and as cunning as Jews (or at least how you faggots claim them to be) has something better than cartoon-tier villainy

>Ironically enough, I stopped watching MCU movies after Thor 2

You dun fucked up m8, Age of Ultron and Civil War are the best yet.

>posts art made by a Brazilian, a literal half breed.

OP please die in a fire

are you agreeing with my by just greentexting my reply?i mean thats what i first thought of when mudding up the gene pools like that came into question
nigger are dumb and frivolous and dont think for themselves

fuck off niggerrr

>Niggers are way less than 10% of the people who pay to see the movies.

That's not the point. Niggers have lower participation rates in media consumption than everyone other demographic. You need to pander to them to get their money, and Tyler Perry movie's show, there is millions to be made on it.

The thing is, this is not really required for any other race. Whites, Asians and Hispanics will watch movie. Hell, Hispanics are heavily underrepresented in American media, but no one cares, because they are spending their money on it anyway.

Have you ever wondered with "diveristy" only means women and blacks? What about actual minorities? Women and blacks are simply the two groups that have money to spend on media, but don't until you pander to them.

In the end, it is all about money. It's a bit ironic really. SJW's think they are part of some sort of progressive movement, yet they are essentially doing free marketing for studios, fighting mostly for the exact thing the big bad boogeyman corporations profit from.

I meant what do they intend to accomplish? If they were controlling the entire world (as Sup Forums claims) since forever, shouldn't they be at least up to something other than HUEHUE I RUL U

Sup Forums BTFO

>what then is the endgame of those who wants to "genocide" white people?
When you're successfully convinced to hate white people then the endgoal is the genocide itself (or more realistically removing white people from power).

>if you like your people and don't want to see them destroyed you must be someone who passionately hates everyone else! Don't be a racist and let love win!

yeah, that's one of their key tactics.

>going to a theater to see a thor movie ever

I'm a capefag and even I don't do this.

honestly it's like having a nig as the lead in a film about the Aryan brotherhood. Except not funny like Clayton Bigsby

This is worse, at least the chick in OP isn't a slut

>then the endgoal is the genocide itself
>remove white people
>rule over retards
>I have had control over the entire human populace since history began and this is the extent of my plan
Okay
>removing white people from power
But the Jews are the one in power and Hitler tried to remove heebab? Please be consistent.

idk what Sup Forums claims i never go there
>shouldn't they be at least up to something other than HUEHUE I RUL U
youre giving those money hungry jews too much credit
they just want power
they dont want to ever be bullied again
its a matter of security for "the chosen people"

jews are evil and have been very good at controlling niggers
they propagated the gangster rap movement in the 80s and are the reason niggers really started to go from somewhat learned to full blown hoodchimps

i seriously never been to Sup Forums this is just things i learned growing up in the washington d.c. area

seeforgot too link

The idea is turning white people into a minority group within their native countries.

When that happens, tribal politics become as simple as pitting black versus white, atheist versus Muslim. When people are more concerned with color or what's between your legs, no one will be talking about how you're exploiting the poor or casually enacting nepotism.

I never made any claims about jews being in power or anything like that. There is simply a social movement that is based around an extreme dislike of white people and a desire to minimise their influence. I'm not interested in the tinfoil stuff, that's other posters.

So don't the Jews realize that turning Europe into an Islamic shithole isn't good for them in the long run?

See It's rich people doing what they've done since forever, it's basically neo-feudalism.

>Sup Forums shit

fuck off. Sup Forums is the worst thing to happen to Sup Forums

they want everyone to hate muslims
thats why they did 9eleven
jews are conniving and evil
Diabolical but clever
quite the adversary

Sup Forums was always on Sup Forums, even before /new/ was made

If you don't like the website where everyone has the right to express themselves without being censored, may I interest you in one of the many other websites that will pander to you, friend?

>Less than 15% population
>Expect to get more than 15% of the roles to the point they have to steal other roles
This is too meta

It actually is? The Muslims that come in are terribly stupid and easily swayed by whoever's holding the benefit ticket, and when they get smart they remain Muslim only in name and the occasional prayer.

They know it will never become an Islamic shithole anyway, the purpose of this is further breaking up society into tribes, easily compartmentalized and roused to political action when you swing a cheap slab of meat in their faces.

Whites will never die out, that's not the goal and never has. The goal is to weaken the power of the white.

>Heimdall, THE WHITEST OF AESIR
>Hire Idris Elba
This had to be on purpose, too good to be a coincidence

>They want nothing less than the genocide of white people.

desu I'm starting to want that too. Not because of brainwashing or anything, just because you guys are acting like disenfranchised minorities while constantly implying you are some sort of enlightened race whether it be through racism or white guilt. I mean I do agree jews control everything and I do think there is some "multicultural" horseshit brainwashing going on, but white people need to step their fucking game up and bust out a new Hitler instead of whining about how you are the master race while getting BTFO by power structures. Electing goofballs like Bush and Trump isn't going to fix anything either. You guys need to grow some fucking balls. Where are your champions? I honestly wish you guys would just take over again so you can be secure with yourselves and stop caring about race because the jews are clearly exploiting the fuck out of this insecurity in your culture. Imagine a world where you can say nigger, and black people can laugh about it or blacks can bitch about how it sucks to be black, and whites don't get offended. That's where we were headed, and it would have been glorious if you fucking arrogant faggots didn't get low balled by jews at every turn while thinking you were making out like bandits because you are SOO FUCKING SUPERIOR. Please come back strong white man. We need you. I'm dead serious. If not, then just fucking kill all whites because I'm sick of this god damn subject and you guys are doing a shitty job at maintaining standards as is.

t. white friend mulatto

Eww

shut up mullato nigger

self-haters like you are even worse

>Not even a qt like Storm from Apocalypse
Holy shit, at least fucking try.

I don't get it, Marvel makes 11/10 male casting everytime but 6/10 female casting (and not 0/10 because Liz rose the average).

I don't hate myself at all faggot. I'm half white. I just recognize society is better off with strong white leaders instead of the dickless faggots you guys keep electing and empowering through corporations.

Aw, did he hit the nail on the head?

Kek, you Ameriturds are so conditioned to black people that now find this "cute".

She looks like the Muslim pig from angry birds

Makoto was always white you dumb weaboo. In the original movie from 1995 she had blue eyes, white skin and caucasoid facial features, her "shell" was that of a white woman, even Japanese people recognize this.

Its not racist to acknowledge black women are the ugliest women in the world its a fact. Only mentally ill faggots think black women are attractive some just say they are for diversity even tho they know they look hideous.
Black women are failures at everything they look like men, act like men, they basically are men black women make me sick.
Why couldn't they get a qt white girl like pic related to be Valkyrie. Pretty blonde haired blue eyed actresses are not hard to find in Hollywood.

She doesn't look Valkarie at all and she is not an actor good thing you are not choosing the cast. The girl they cast is beautiful and I am sure she will do well in the part so go back to Sup Forums.

How are black women like men they have to most feminine bodies.

Valkyries come from the Nordic mythology, I know for you Americans the Nordic mythology is just comics, movies and shit but for people in Europe and the Nordic countries it has a different and more special meaning, casting a black woman for the paper is completely absurd and out of place and touch, it's like casting a Japanese person for the paper of a Zulu deity, and it's more than cultural appropiation because it is done for political resons, it's done for the provocation, it's done as an insult to our culture, it's a casting motivated by a toxic and anti-European ideology.

Speaks the saddest words of tongue and pen.

>white

What an ugly profile.

Is this a new meme?

It's not that new.

She looks ok but that's all. OP girl looks good and she can act doesn't matter if she is black.

>le racism is bad

Fuck off. Sup Forums is a whites only website.

>again

Stop blaming Sup Forums for all of your problems you cock-gobbling sack of wine.

Stormfags haven't been on the board for years, they're all over on Cripplechan Sup Forums because they've convinced themselves Sup Forums Sup Forums is run by the Jews or some shit.

Even if they do make it to Sup Forums Sup Forums they're routinely ridiculed for their inability to distinguish the normal Jews from the Bolshevik-tier Jews, and black people from niggers.

>reasoning with SJW ideologues
Can't be done brother.

why are white people such an embarrassment to themselves?

She's hot

puerto rican/black here.

I approve of this message bro. jews are responsible for my dick getting fucking butchered. fuck those kike assholes acting like they're minorities when they're literally the new white people, but shittier.

I too, await the return of white people.