ITT: post essential "nothing happens-core"

ITT: post essential "nothing happens-core"

do you mean this in a "comfy" still good to watch or a "boaring way"?

felt nothing really happens in this, although still enjoyed

Starfighters is the quintessential Nothing-Happens Core.

Boyhood
Napoleon Dynamite

Literally fell asleep in the theatre

My brother tricked my Mom into seeing this movie with him by claiming it was "a new romcom with Joaquin Phoenix".

A minute into the movie, my Mom turned to my brother and said "fuck you".

>nothing happens
>kills two people
>nearly dies

Mad Men is nothing happens core and comfy core.

Great acting by Daniel Day-Lewis and Paul Dano but the movie is that >Literally fell asleep

Pretty sure he kills 4 people
>store robber
>pimp
>goofy bouncer guy
>patron in room with iris

Character development, meditations on the hero's journey, and analysis of the human condition occur in the above films, along with other production elements and choices that culminate in great to near-perfect marriage of content and form within these movies.

Pic related and BvS had nothing happen but explosions and fight scenes. Beyond that, the movies were empty set-pieces, choking to death on character introductions that went nowhere and conflicts with no clear basis for the protagonists beyond base manipulation by superficial antagonists whose only purpose was to manipulate the protagonists.

Garden State.

Garden Mate

black panther has a full character arc, a really dull one but he has it

That's actually fair, I do remember that, but it's fucking buried underneath all the nothing that's shoved on top of it.

>There aren't big explosions and CGI happening every second

>Nothing happens in the movie lol

Neo-TV, learn how to pick up on some fucking subtlety for fucks sake.

>CA:CW

Not true. Captain America was revealed to be a borderline sociopath with a self-destructive, obsessive streak regarding his (gay lover?) Bucky.

try harder

>Civil War
>No character development

The Station Agent

Every time I see this anime all I can think of is that extremely edgy and cringy FUCK HUMANITY song

>Falling asleep during movies

Do you guys have a short attention span or something?