Illegal business innovations and ideas!!

Illegal business innovations and ideas!!
shoot Sup Forums I NEED IDEAS

rape woman kill them record it and create a snuff film site.

I've made meth, nitrocellulose, nitroglycerine, tried to make heroin from codine but it's not worth the expense.

Work in palliative care, kill them, steal shit.

>Boil weed in water
>Put water in inhalers
>"Rain"
>Sell it to people for 40$ a piece
>If boiled right just one puff will get you stoned

I wanna try this.. how the fuck do you get inhalers tho... wtf gotta sell them for 40 dollars each because that covers the inhaler.

I've never tried it, just something I've had in my mind for awhile, as for the inhalers I've been told you can buy some online but never seen any, possibly on Silk Road or something like that

OP here
keep it coming

Donate plasma
If ur white master race donate sperm
Donate a nut, it's 30,000 straight up.
Sell used panties
Sell used men underwear
Sell weed or drugs in general
Find you a old lady that has all of the narcotics and run a pill mill

wow uhm you dont get $ for plasma, that's a lie. nor sperm. and who let's one of their nuts go ffs? and the rest... wow just wow user, you dumb like ox.

If you boil weed in water you will have wet weed.
It only works if you boil it in fat/oil like butter.

Lmfaaaaoooooo

An hero

Grind it up enough you should be able to dissolve it no?
I've never tried this its all just theory.

Bump

Bump that shit

buy nbome tabs in bulk for the low low
sell it as LSD
profit

how do you intend to compress water exactly?

pls tell.

use darknet to order a few packages and sell for profit
What did you have in mind OP? I'm open to discussion

become a trap whore

THC is not water soluble, it's fat soluble, therefore needs to be extracted into fat/oil.

Simmer the oil, keep it below 300 degrees as it will evaporate at 350/360.
Make butter, use the butter for cooking cookies.

Also possible to extract into alcohol over 80% but it's advised to leave it in the for at least a month.

thc is not soluble in water, it wouldnt get you high, that's why you can't make weed tea like you would make green tea

what is it? I ate a weeed gummy not too long ago

Appears to be compressed kief, maybe some kind of hash

Wat

wat?

Do you only associate in weed or are you into all sorts of drugs OP?
Some info would be useful in helping give you ideas OP

who?

yes u can nigger, just eat the bud and get dank pussy mtn dew high noscope [spoiler]airhorns[/spoiler]

Go on to the pirate bay and dl lets grow mushrooms

learn all of the techniques

You're going to need about 300 straight up

learn from the shroomery how to spawn to bulk.

learn how to inoculate grain with a spore syringe, and then pasteurize a bulk sub and add the grain to it.

learn the growing cycle of mushrooms

the noob forum on the shroomery will guide you to the best possible outcomes

get a pressure cooker, jars, rubber gloves, alcohol, lysol, a small propane/creme bru lee torch, paper towels, rye grains, a big pot, a big collander, powdered gypsum, vermiculite, coir, big plastic bins

aim for 50/50 spawn to sub. measure out dry before proceeding

use the let's grow mushrooms dvd for the most comprehensive techniques.

you will need a clean spawning and inoculating area.

make sure to order a mushroom syringe from a reputable online dealer such as the hawkseye. B+ is the best strain

make sure that you have time - you will need about 2 months start to finish for a shit ton of shrooms (100 or more grams). Sell them for 10 bucks a gram, that's about 1000 every two months.

Then set up a deep web account and sell mushrooms on the dw - powder them and place them in capsules and learn the proper dosage for your body weight

you can also just sell dry. dogs do not sniff for mushrooms.

you can also sell chocolates

learn this

Shrooms are not worth the time and effort the retail price they have
OP would be better buying lsd in bulk on a DNM and selling for 10-12$ a hit

I know several drug dealers that sell butter that has already been simmered with weed in it, so you just go to do the rest

This guy is right, you have to slave like a dog for months to grow mushrooms, and after that you don't even have that much relative to the work.

Bump

Finally a user who has common sense
I'm too lazy to go on the darknet right now
But last I remember the vendor I use has 100 hits of lsd for roughly $130 after shipping price.
That breaks down to $1.30 per hit, and you resell for the $10-12 per hit, that's a killer profit already you could imagine (this is directed more so towards OP, not so much you user)

Over here you get 20€ per donation of plasma, but you can only go twice in two weeks

trying to help you kick some ideas OP, but you seem to be refusing to give me some info on your situation
I am this user

Is $130 an average price for that many hits?

you retard

Depends on the market your using, the vendor, and the price but averagely speaking it's in the ballpark, so yes.
Generally most everything is cheaper on DNM's (well except opiates, but those are expensive on the street aswell)
What are you all into OP?

Myself and about 8 other people I associate with regularly test our LSD. All of us would have you murdered if we discovered your purposefully did this.
LSD is sacred, and NBOMe's can kill you.

Sell meth, at least people know they're harming themselves.

Agree
It'd be different if you were to sell it as is as NBOME, but doing that is how people end up hurting themselves.
And ahh meth, I could go for a bub right now

>would have you murdered
ahahahaha yeah right you fucking nerd

Southeast US here. You can make 120 a week donating plasma kiddo.

Look for pharmaceutical companies that want human test subjects

Exactly. Sell it as NBOMe. The moment your shit starts killing people due to your fault, someone will come for you. That's the way the game works.

>hawkseye
who the fuck still orders from that overpriced faggot site

that's why faggot like you remain poor people you fucking imbecilles
Cause you are scum then everybody on the dw is scum like you? Learn logic you fuckturd retard

>Wut
Literally unless your growing up to at least a Quarterpound at a time, shrooms are not that profitable versus the amount of time and effort that went into it.
Whereas selling lsd is more profitable and less time consuming, it's basic economics.

Weed isn't soluble in water fam

or selling anything other than shrooms for that matter.
Could use the darknet to order DMT, Coke, Meth, Heroin, LSD, to benzos, ie pretty much anything you fucking want
It's all subjective to the persons morals and comfort per se

THC from weed didn't dissolve in water

either buy coke of the darknet or find a good dealer (its very possible someone you know from high school sells it now) then mix it 50/50 with baby powder or flour or something, only use inactive cuts unless you want people dying on you or never buying from you again,

then just head down to your local club, specifically gay nightclub and sell that shit in small amounts.

low risk, high profit margins and you're selling to fags so you probably wont get robbed at gunpoint. or you could cook it into crack which is also easy

Coke is still fairly expensive on the darknet unless your buying in bulk-ish amounts (half oz at the smallest) compared to other stims such as meth where thats anywhere from 50-70$ a gram

In the states, plasma costs mula baby. 50 dollars for new peeps and then drops down to 30.

well..you could probably sell meth at gay nightclubs and make a killing too. might make more even.

Yeah he could sell meth or his tight little twink asshole m8

Honestly it's probably easier to find a legal source of income.

Darknet prices are a huge rip-off fam.

At least, they were when I went there in 2014. At least 25% higher than the street. Maybe 'cause buyers aren't living in urban areas so there is no "street" to compete with but w/e

Get uk-ness
Get triptans from NHS (suma 50g or reza)
Sell at ~£10 per pull
Lots prophet