Hey Sup Forums, how are you feeling tonight? Is something bugging you?

Hey Sup Forums, how are you feeling tonight? Is something bugging you?

Pretty good man. Shit's lookin' good. How bout you op?

Not too bad myself, been seeing myself in a more positive light recently and that's always a step in the right direction.

Hell yeah. I notice a shit ton of sad people here so It's nice seeing another person who isn't down on their luck.

I was months back, hell even two weeks ago I was pretty bummed out about life. Feelin' pretty good now though.

So what's turned everything around for you?

Not too good. Not any worse than normal though

Honestly? Been thinking a lot about a girl recently. The way she acts towards me, perceives me, feels about me, etc. Don't wanna sound like some dumb ass cliché so I'll leave it there.
What's got ya down, user?

I've never had another, and I don't plan on changing that but I'm glad it makes other people happy, keep trucking op.

Getting those trips me that much happier.

As much as shitposting is fun and all, I'm generally a shitty person and fucking am way worse than the people i make fun of day to day. I kind of just want to stop being such a shitty person and make some decent connections for once tbh

>checked
It does actually help surprisingly, what's got you feeling good though. You said things are looking up, wanna elaborate?
I used to be the same way, kinda made me a shell of a human being who lacked any kind of social skills or emotional attachment. Slowly got over it as I realized I've got people who don't hate me no matter how shit of a person I am. Try setting a goal to meet a new person, someone you share interests with. No matter what it is, it's a small connection you can build off of.

Well kinda the same thing actually. I can't stop thinking about this girl. She's almost perfect for me, has all the qualities I'd like in a girl and all that. There's something about her that rwally sparks something inside me. I haven't had feelings for anyone in years because depression has kind of killed that for me, but there's something that she has that reawakened my desire for romance, I don't know what it is. The thing is she's married, so I've got nothing

Going to college and getting a job for doing what I love, entertaining and talking. My last summer vacation has been a good one and I've made every day count so time to go out into the real world and show it how big my dick is.

Jesus man, that would crush me. Finding someone who can do that is really rare, so even keeping her around as a friend would be good. If she actually makes you feel a little better then it's something to cherish, maybe you just needed that little boost from her to get yourself back out there into the dating game, I'm sure you'll find someone user, I've got faith in you.
Hey that's great to hear man! Showing society what you've got and how you've improved yourself is a great way to feel alive. I felt the same way when I started going back for my GED, felt like I was actually making something of myself and I could go somewhere in life. Entertaining and talking though, that sounds pretty interesting.

Being told by the course proffesor that youre the most qualified he's ever seen is also a massive ego boost. He was gonna do disney radio but they turned him down since he didnt have a degree now he's teaching in a college to make sure that doesnt happen to anyone else.

Forgot to mention that it's broadcasting that i'm going into.

That is actually quite the compliment, he sounds like a pretty good dude if he's looking out for other people like that. I actually considered getting into something like broadcasting after my English teacher told me something slightly similar, albeit far less to do with my experience and qualification and more with the way I sound. It's a pretty great feeling to be told you'd be good for something.

Thanks man, I really appreciate hearing that from someone and I totally agree. I was thinking, she is a really good friend and I feel like she's been a positive impact on my life. I know I'll get over not being able to have her, but the few I've told about this have just told me to "go for it" and if she rejects me just stop talking to her, but I was never able to agree with that. Now that I know I'm not the only one who thinks I should just be happy to have a good friend, I feel like that's the confirmation I need to move on from this. Thanks user, I hope you get what you want out of life, I'm rooting for you. Goodnight all, it's been a pleasure

I'm thinking after my broadcasting degree I'm going to slip into speech communication and rhetoric, or I'll go into chemistry because I fucking love science.

Goodnight user, it was fantastic speaking with you. Take care.

That'd be really neat and you never know, you may be able to pursue something involving both chemistry and broadcasting (unless I'm an idiot and I'm not understanding broadcasting properly), plenty of people would tune into a scientific bit on the radio or television. I always found it fascinating to hear things like that from an expert, especially one who sounds like he's genuinely excited and loves what he does, it really brings up my energy and makes me want to go out there and do something with what I love.

Well I am a huge fan of Startalk Radio, and that would be amazing to do! I could probably do something similar to it. One kid for his major ran a Dungeons and Dragons podcast where he brought in jocks, cheerleaders, teacher, etc. people who never played DnD before, and played a bit with them, More often than not they wanted to do it again with him!

Goddanm I'm on a roll.

>checked
That sounds really cool actually, it's amazing what people can do now to get themselves out there and have their ideas heard. Whenever I see someone just doing what they love because it brings them genuine joy it warms my heart. A fantastic example of that is a Twitch streamer. He has more than enough followers for a sub button and then some, but he refuses because he just loves hanging out and talking to the chat. I wish there was more like that out there but it's a bit foolish to hope everyone does something they love.

It reminds me of the twitch streamer thatsmichaelnow he's an old guy who plays guitar and plays video games on twitch but normally only gets 54 views per video, but one time someone posted him here on Sup Forums and his view count jumped to 5k and he got donations like crazy and seeing it warm his heart melted mine. It's gone back down and I wish it would have stayed.

The guy I'm talking about is also an old guy, I think he's in his mid eighties and he just plays Runescape. It's so nice to see a smile on someone's face, especially when they deserve it. I can't remember his name but he's a pretty cool guy, he won't even accept donations from people because he just appreciates the company. I think at one point he jumped up to around 18K viewers and he was basically in tears, thanking everyone for showing up and wishing him well.

Good to see, user.