>I do not think 300 LB is "slightly" overweight

5'9'' 170lb
Sometimes I wish I was fat

...Why?

I AM an Amerifat. I'm 6'9" and 356 lbs.
>AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!

I could go on.

im not supporting clinton and saudi arabia

So I can be a huge faggot and work down to a normal weight and show people there is no excuse to being a fat fucking whale

being european

Marmite Sandwiches

too bad people would still say some people (100% in the minds) can't lose weight due to diseases lol

I think owning a gun is stupid.

Lol, America fucking sucks. I love how every citizen over there gets completely screwed over and still think they live in the greatest place in the world.
And O how I pray Trump wins!

I weigh 210 of solid muscle. I'm no body builder but I'm in pretty good shape.

Im going to the doctors tomorrow because I feel unwell

I use the metric system

US
>only superpower
>highest wages
>people are liked all over the world. The French are the most hated
>Aren't inbred like the Brits or Chinese
>Aren't 5' like south America
>Isn't a bitch to Islam or turkey
>Isn't overrun by giant killers like Australia
>Also we actually have jobs for our people.

Holy shit talk about delusional

>we have jobs for our people
>want Trump to win becuase mexican steal all their jobs

americuck logic lmao

You act like it's not true

my country is very small

Meanwhile...in Europe.

Cunt

I don't worry about being shot every time I leave my apartment

lol @ being that short.

I love Russian babes

good for you mang

Isn't America like 1 of the most dangerous countries to live in? Pretty pathetic that it actually competes with 3rd world country's violence.

off by 1

It's my right as an Australian to tell you nah mate get fucked

5'9'' 123 lb
>My country have a working educational system
>We use the metric system here

Show us that smile Europe!

Europe. Fuck yeah!

>The obesity rate in my country isn't 1/3

I think along with maybe Muslims, Americans are the most hated race of people on the earth. And generally from people on either of those two sides, only.

Australia: America only fifty years behind. So happy I left. Never going back.

In 2014 62% of adults in England were classified as overweight (a body mass index of 25 or above) or obese, compared to 53% 20 years earlier. More than two-thirds of men and almost six in 10 women are overweight or obese.

You wot m8?

No entiendo lo que pides, no soy un puto negro

Nobody gives a shit about Europeans bud. Nobody even knows you're there except when your refugee friends blow you up and drive over you and you happen to make the news. Pitiful losers.

Because I look like this irl

I'm 5"11 and weigh 155lbs. I don't drink soda, can't stand fast food, and disgust most of my family when I eat vegetables without ranch and salads without dressing. I can run a five-minute mile and hike regularly.

Not that any of this matters, but I've always been horrified by the idea of becoming even slightly overweight. I used to feel self-conscious about the way my stomach would wrinkle when I sat down...when I weighed about 60lbs at age twelve. So American, but not fat.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

Lol, typical Amerifat equating success with how often you're on TV. Such hilarious delusion.
The problem with being the worlds biggest bully is you refuse to accept you have any shortcomings and refuse to learn from the world around you. America is a total, laughable mess. I wouldnt be able to sleep at night thinking of some of the shit that goes on in there. Enjoy being continuously fucked over by your own neighbour and your own government for generations. Top kek

50 years be behind Australia? LMFAO. I love good comedy.

6'1, 164lbs

Funny how Americans only hear of Europe when a bomb blows up or disaster strikes. Methinks she doth protest too much.
I feel honest pity for all of them. Wake up!!!

Can you read? Or are you an amerifat

I'm glad you feel superior loser. I wouldn't tradfe places with you if my life depended on it. I've been to Europe. Its a shithole.

You cunts have fucking bears.
I'd rather face any deadly animal here i Australia than face a fucking bear. Fuck.

>russia
>europe
>pick one

I think you're all fucked.

ill prove i am american

i dont post on korean manga forums about how butthurt i am about other countries
also i dont wait until the people of that country are mostly asleep

for reals every time i see these threads i feel kinda sorry for the people who have that much angst. honestly evaluate your life and make changes

Australia? What about the dropbears?

Bulgaria Slovenia, Serbia .. And the list goes on

Yeah, nah they're alright, hey.

>been to Europe
>shithole
Oh wow you've been to Europe? You know how fucking dumb and american you sound?

Typical Amerifat who spent a weekend smoking pot in an Amsterdam cafe being totally oblivious of the constant stream of abuse levelled at him patrons for his loud obnoxious American accent, writing off the whole of Europe.

>top kek

you do know about a quarter of russia is actually in europe, right?

I enjoy a jolly good meal of fish and chips. Tally ho!

Chip chip cheerio

I live in Australia.

Nah. Just a lil reminder that the once great United States is a cesspool of racist, intolerant, money hungry destroyers.

I cant speak english

You are just sad that we invented everything you own and use.
President George Washington invented electricity, so by association computers and everything else is ours.

b8/10
Then again you are american..

I realize and respect that there are many other places on Earth besides America and Europe

Oh, you!

I'm Canadian asswipe.

Same shit, different smell

Sure you are buddy

don't be so harsh on yourself

This guy is well over 300 lbs and isn't fat at all you fucking moron.

name a place with no racists and everyone is tolerant and they apparently dont care about money. a hippy commune? communist china? yeah that sounds great

Vegemite

>Highest wages
> Tipping all but mandatory because people in hospitality aren't paid enough to survive

OK.

I eat good, i am not fat, i dont make shit weapons

Eek, communism! Community! Sounds scary, no? God forbid you stop fighting for the rights of the individual and start realising that you and your poor and rich and disabled and non-college educated neighbours are part of a team.

> no racists
> China
Chinese ppl are racist as fuck dude

Americunt here. Unless the person is an athlete with low body fat then 300 lbs is clearly "extremely obese."

Anyone who says otherwise is just lying to themselves.

Ah Europe! How I love it here peddling my bicycle everywhere because I'm too poor to own a car. Ah the smell of sprocket grease in the morning!

The red scare really did a number on that shithole of a country

>Stop fighting for the rights of the individual

I see you Kim Jong Un.

I want to be rich, I want five cars, I want this, I want that, no more people, no more no-one, its an infectious, idiotic American ideal that is destroying the greatest power on the world from within.

Cool story bro

Yeah.. Amsterdam is the only city in Europe that looks like that but sure, also it's not a question of money.. wait why I am I even responding to bait

Cause I'm from Norway

Kindly reveal your superior nation or are you just trolling?

Fuck yeah, solid country!
Sweden here

That kind of looks beautiful, user. Only in my dreams do I go to a car-park filled with bicycles and hot, confused looking women.

Copenhagen looks the exact same. There's a few rusty cars here and there.

At the moment, im living in Thailand

>inb4 ew not america

WHO THE FUCK BE HIDING NUMBER 7

Sounds sustainable.

My country is currently getting cucked by Muslim immigrants.

Coolt :)

>show love