Waifu Claim Thread

Waifu Claim Thread

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>This is /waifu/ not Sup Forums
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zOMNmuQj_s
youtu.be/J-TUufvK0gU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=4zOMNmuQj_s

still here

Fuck off, Konata.

youtu.be/J-TUufvK0gU

this is tomoko not konata

Best Beetle claimed

WHAT IS THIS THREAD FOR YOU LITTLE SHITS

Get cancer you fucking weeaboo

Been looking for a thread for a while

de geso~

I want every faggot from trash to GTFO.

Ya, someone made a shitty OP in the last one.
Sup Ika?

Just lost 5 games of lol in a row. fml

No fuck you.

hello. quiet night
happens

Fuck off, you twat.
/waifu/ is more superior.

Ugh just realised how shit my waifu was in 2007
Fucking Sailor Mars is a shit

Delia Ketchum

>Playing LoL
For what purpose...?

At least there is some fish who knows where I'm from degeso.

What happened to the thread?

Why play that?

All silent on the western coast.

I'm hijacking this thread.

First 12-16

In what? Being more cringe?
...He has a point there, Hoshi. What do we do now?

Hoshi

Chen

yeah im just sitting. how about you

Moonman
Hmm.... Fuck i don't even know. But these guys are good at it.

Nothing really, it was just a bad OP is all.

Also, Ika Ika Ika! I found a car up in San Bernadino that I wanna go check out!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im master tier which is really high on the ladder and it feels nice to be great at something in life. even if its just a dumb toxic game. I once had a stupid dream of going at least going semi pro.

Sophisto

Based Starman

Tenshi

The usual.

I'm playing Fantasy Life on the 3ds. Just laying in bed.

Doest this mean your going up north?! What does San Bernardino have to do with me?! Why am I screaming?!

I only played that game like 3 times. Then I came back after a while and it was different. I just haven't gone back to it.

It is pretty competetive. Need to put in serious hours.
>usual rattles

Claiming

I used to play League of Legends way back. One of the best free games out there. If you have friends to play with.

And if not? God save your sanity and faith in humanity.

Claiming Koume as my avatar.
Need to watch more anime.
Might turn on Namesync later.

>user from 2007 Sup Forums waifu threads

>Master
I almost feel like playing a few normals with you, just so you could bitch me out about how shit I am.

Hi Shizu.
>Rattle rattle

I dunno, I just thought I'd tell you! It's a Supra as well, really cheap! But I feel there's a catch to it somewhere...

Sup Nonon.

never played it. whats it about
hi

Claimed.
I don't even know why I love her so much.

Hello tomoko user

>need to get more pics of her. Also if you see a trip reading "Uncle Lester the Child Molester" thats me
Me neither, user.

Cool, I hope I have the fucked up genes in my Korean body to enjoy degenerate fetish smut bullshit that sick fucks use their mom's money to commission each other to draw and have to use a Sup Forums trash board to repost, share, and store all their disgusting content in a place that they know 404s instead of posting it once on an actual site for images and then complain about a community of faggots RPing because their dead ass thread, even more dead than HG, went over the edge instead of bumping the actual thread and actually keeping it alive like any thread worth a shit but obviously not because here we are now, instead they come here and try to shill "Environmentally friendly thread saving methods" which is logically pointless besides a courtesy towards these sick fucks which we don't even give two shits about in the first place and would like to see no better than their swift but painful death.

Say it with me, to these degenerate fucks of trash, we have nothing more than these five words for you.

Hunger Games sends it's regards.

There's reasons, there always is.

Hi Koume.

hi and i dont have a trip. go ahead and look around the internet

>Rattle rattle
Hello

I meant that to be at the bottom of my post but then I decided to reply to the other user
Hi makoto.
How cute.
It sucks that Koume didn't get a lot of time in the anime.

You seem very upset, user!
Would some tea help?

ah. well ok hope you find what you are looking for

what region do you play on?
ye playing with friends with everything makes it 10x better.
ye i used to play near 8 hours a day. now its not that fun anymore. and riot is going to rework the champion i love playing most rengar. unlucky

>this gigantic retard is doing this since 2007
Holy shit

Hey, you faggots hating on HG.

Listen carefully because I'll tell you how to beat HG. Join the community, we have no clear standards. We have people actually advocating the absence of any standards, the people who do aren't around to support their own with their numbers anyway, so all you have to do is join us and be part of our community, fag your disgusting fetish shit, and co-opt us if you have the numbers. We recieve all newfags with a shit eating grin and besides the obvious "Ban (x newfags) from games drama, hosts actually doing it in an attempt to fight back, white knights who should be fighting this infection like the disease they are defending it, people shitposting your fetish because you're fagging what they don't like and ultimately being made the shitheads by PC white knights because you expressed an opinion of what you think is harming the community, you'll eventaully get people defending your shit because the community matters, OOC matters more than the games and actual IC. Eventually you'll push out the next level of people just giving up with your "cancer" (from certain perspectives) and eventually you'll be large enough in number to actually sway the opinions and the invisible standards of the community. Filled with people who have never given a shit or valued the games and RPing in the first place as much as the people before them or at all even, the HG Community that isn't quite the HG community anymore can come together to boycott and reject the games altogether. Because fuck it, it's all about fucking fun in the end, right? No more games, dead threads, little to no activity, and you can go on fighting amongst yourselves who the fuck is making too many threads this time.

That's how to do it.

It's worked before, it is working, we just need to hit the next level of the cancer before it's unrecognizable and fucking dead. Push out all the people before you.

You think you can do it? I'd like to see you try.

404 girl
I'd say less than holy but...
It's a matter of opinion.

How are ya today?

I'm still working through the IM@S series. I'm not good with emotional animes, even if they are meant to be a comedy. So I'm just going through it casually, haven't gotten to Cinderella Girls yet cause of it.

NA. I haven't played in about 3 months though.
>Rito is reworking your favorite champ
My condolences.

That's what I felt on my car. The only problem I had was that the door handle was broken so its a bit harder to close the door. Either way, I'm glad I went out to LA to buy it. I think you should buy it (I have no clue of any info on the car). I mean, you do work with your motorcycle so I think you should have experience with what to look for right? I have faith in you. Also, congrats on getting kicked out of your old home. May you live a better life in your new.

Its pretty much do whatever you want. You can go cut trees, mine rocks, kill monsters, cook, do sciency stuff (alchemy), fishing, etc. You pretty much need to do half of the stuff up there if you want to upgrade your tools.

>Ika

My browser just broke in the weirdest way.

Best type moon claimed.

Shut the fuck up, you dense maggot.
You can't compare with me.
Get the fuck out, you guys are all already retarded.
By the way, you wrote that yourself? That's pretty autistic. No wonder why /trash/ is the epitome of autism.

Hello shiki.
How is your morning?

>Rango rework
As long as they dont remove his basic role and idea Im okay with that.
Whats up Shiki

oh ok sounds like a game thing yeah. hope your browser gets fixed

top kek /waifu/autists are so easy to trigger.

It's exactly the reverse.

Thats not a waifu poster I recognise.

It's your autistic friend that came to our threads sperging about how his e-penis is bigger than ours.
We're just enjoying the bantz lads.

Yeah I fixed it. I had to close everything on my phone. Restarted and then pasted my comment.

This

>post some pasta that hoshi made
>trigger retards
lmao too easy

I know the basic stuff, rust on the underbody, any known leaks, electrical issues, frame damage, that kinda stuff. But nothing too detailed. I think the first thing I need is a VIN check done, so I need to get the VIN for it.
And thanks, I'ma make the best out of it!

Sup Shiki.

No, you're not. I highly doubt it, because you're all replying to his posts, which just shows how retarded you guys seem to be.

Morning, it's alright, got woken up annoyingly early by the garbage truck.
Nothing much, trying to decide if I should even bother getting milk since I rarely eat cereal breakfast nowadays.
See above.

How are you three doing?

Reminder that the guy shitposting on /trash/ is chen.

and you nigs are sperging out at our 3 months old copypastas kek.

>goes to /trash/
>post some immature shit
>everyone gets triggered and says that /waifu/ threads are shit
Easy game, easy life.

Totally random appearance.

You know what I hate? Whenever I wake up from sleeping for 4 hours or less and not being able to go back to sleep.

Kek.
This. Fucking chen.

>got woken up annoyingly early by the garbage truck.
I got woken up by some delivery truck that rang the bell twice and went away faster than sonic.

Pretty good, though it's quite late here. 3AM to be exact. Probably going to go to bed fairly soon.
Ahh yeah that always sucks.
Anything bothering you enough to keep you up?
Also, hi

One guy replied to it.

weird. hopefully doesnt happen again

I fucking hate the garbage truck.
When it wakes me up I stare at it and think mean thoughts. It usually doesn't affect it but you should let sleeping dogs lie.
Your trip is showing
>actually I'm not sure since I dont have Namesync on right now. But when I do you usually have a trip

Alright well as long as it's not bad with engine or other critical things then I guess its ok. Look at you, spends another buttload of money. Once again, you will be poor again.
I also read the other stuff you posted after that comment like you aunt and parents and stuff so that's why I said congrats and not sorry.

Damn it, thumbnail tricked me.
>faster than sonic
Kek. How are you?

Yep

Guys I'm hungry. Like, really hungry
>No dinner
>no food in fridge

>and you nigs are sperging out at our 3 months old copypastas kek.
Alright, I told myself I wouldn't bite your shitty bait, but this got me.
Listen here niggerlicious, believe it or not, some of us have lives, not all of us are Chen, Mi Liu, Mai. For a lot of people this is a pass time, it's something people do for fun.
Trust me when I say this, just because some of us pretend to be cute girls doing cute things, doesn't mean a lot of us aren't fully functioning adults who are trying to do something with their lives.
Fucking kill yourself, just please, fucking kill yourself for assuming that everybody that participates in this shitty /waifu/ thread is as pathetic as you.

>I fucking hate the garbage truck.
>When it wakes me up I stare at it and think mean thoughts

When you are capable of cleaning up your own empty pixxa and tissue boxes, you can complain about people actually trying to make ends meet.

Damn, I say get the milk.
Doing alright. Found a cheap dream car that I'm super interested in getting if possible.

Oh, not just waking up?

I can be poor all I want, I'll be poor with a dream car!
Lol, the only downside is lack of doge so far. Otherwise, it seems this is going to be amazing for me once i have everything set up.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Nice outfit. It's one of those pics that barely has nudity but still provokes a bit.

Morning

what do you have for food?

Don't worry, I slept, just not as much as I wanted to. I'm starting to consider getting a new bed, I think that's the issue.

here come 16 hours of sachi cancer

this. Most anons in this thread are edgy teens who think they know what /waifu/ is all about

I bet you are a peasant garbage worker.
So...
How do you get so cute?
Might've mistaken you for someone.
Going to check right now...

>this is the earliest we've got shitposters

Lol

I don't think any one mentioned mi Liu or mai. Just sayin'

Lol you can only keep the poor cycle going.
Oh yeah, my condolences on that one. And only that one. Anything else is just a trade off of every other upgrade you got.

It's got that skin color resemblance in it. I enlarged it only to shrink my penis

Grapes, eggs, and that's pretty much all I can think of right now without checking. And pancakes

Nnnnope. Unfortunately not.
If you say so. Don't lose too much sleep.
Good morning Sachi.

here comes 16 hours of random user cancer

Looks like a glorified slowchat to me.

That's good, I can't remember did you lose your bike or are you just having both?
Yeah, still better than the 8 am construction though.

i dont know then. make pancakes and smash the grapes into a juice?