Hey Sup Forums ive got a problem, Im 16 and my girlfriend is 17, weve been dating for a year now...

Hey Sup Forums ive got a problem, Im 16 and my girlfriend is 17, weve been dating for a year now, we have sex on a regular basis ever since 6 months. Its been 6 months of fucking about every two weeks, but ive never been able to make her cum, i have pretty good endurance i can go about 30 minutes of nonstop fucking before i nut. I want to know how to make a girl cum in 30 minutes or less. I know she can cum because she masturbates like 3 times a day and when we skype she cums if she closes her eyes and i dont talk. She told me she is getting a little upset because i cum 2-3 time when we fuck but she never does. Weve done alot of positions and stuff, plz help Sup Forums also girl friend and orgasm thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DqYEq5bj2D4?t=24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reported for underage faggotry.
Enjoy your ban faggot

Maybe get a nigger to do it for you.

doesnt post related pics, still has fags who thinks they are smarter than everone

Age of consent is 16 in more states than 18

OP mad at incoming ban. Bruh if you can't make your girlfriend cum she will dump you. You should be able to make her cum by fucking her long enough unless your dick is small. Enjoy having her cuck your fgt ass soon

Have to be 18 to post on here faggot. Isn't anything about sex. It's about underage faggots on these boards.

well my cock is 8 inches and ive touched all the way in the back of her pussy so i dont think thats the problem

Obvious over compensation. You should be hitting her G Spot in the right position (which I won't tell you).
Google how to make a girl cum fgt. Enjoy your ban

>30 mins.
Never heard of forplay? Worming the oven? O.P. You beta ass fuck!
Let me hit it.

Ask her how she makes herself cum and do the same... that seems obvious.

Every single motherfucker on Sup Forums has a fucking 8 inch cock.
Bull fucking shit.

My go to move If I can't get a girl to cum is touch her cervix with my dick and just kind of tighten and contract the muscles enough to rub it a little. Leave my dick in and stimulate the clit from side to side. Faster or slower depending on the faces she makes. It's worked 100% of the time with the 4 women I've been with.

id post pics but thats cp

And i dont have a 8" cock either. I'm like 6.25" lol

only good advice so far

Also check them

Most women can't cum from just penetration, learn how to get good at eating pussy or fingering.

>16
>Underaged, stupid enough to admit it, didn't read the rules

You done fucked up now, boy.

Depends on the girl, man.

My first gf in high school would cum an average of 5 times every time we fucked.

Next gf hasn't ever had a proper orgasm in the year and a half we've been fucking.

There are things you can do to help, but sometimes it's not you.

Also, you don't have to make a girl orgasm to have awesome sex.

Lol,
"Cant come from penetration"

"Get good at fingering"

What?

Real talk.

1) Not every girl can cum from penetration
2) If she has in the past from penetration then ask what positions help her the most
3) If in missionary, lift one of her legs up with one arm as far back as it will go
4) Foreplay, girls need to feel comfortable before they can come (if they can) build into it
5) Ask her what kind of weird shit shes into

This. Also, eat her out. Don't lose her to a guy who knows how to fuck. It's not an endurance race of mindless pounding, idiot.

6) This. Get good with your tongue and nothing else will matter.

Spot the newfag

Every girl can come from penetration. It's just harder for some.

firstly, are you an ausfag? secondly, if you're 16, you're underage you dumb fuck.

Stick your index finger and ring finger into her palm up her laying on her back, curl your two inserted fingers toward your hand like you are making a fist, point your index and ring finger towards her bum, put you hand at a 90° angle to her body. Keeping your arm, hand and fingers in the same possision pull your hole arm away from her like you are trying to just IP her cunt out... Don't rip her cunt out, you only want to move your arm about 2 in/ 5 cm. Start slow and work your speed up. At some point it can get volant looking but it should be the best orgasim your girl has ever had and you will be the one who gave it to her.

>Worming the oven?

This scares me

Ever heard of eating out? Girls love that shit, and you should too. I usually finish my girl that way before I even put it in, that way I get to nut and don't have to worry about finishing after I cum. And usually after you've finished them off, all they want is penetration and for you to cum next. It's like giving them something so all they want is for you to be satisfied, they start working with you. Gotta just get to know your woman I guess, dude.

Make her cum with your hand or your tongue. Then fuck her. The first is the hardest to get.

Don't think it's your fault. Most women cum easier, when they get older (my expierence), because the need to learn to let go. Young girls can't do that mostly, because their head is full of fear and thoughts about doing things right or getting pregnant and shit!

This. The power of the Tongue. It's about being subtle, teasing, and listening to her body. She will love you forever if you can lick that clit the right way...

I've tried this with no success so many times lol glad it works for some but not the girls I've been with for some reason ..

>8 inch cawk

You this guy?
youtu.be/DqYEq5bj2D4?t=24

*like you are trying to trying her cunt out.

Not just IP... Stupid auto cucumber

Its al about passion , a lot of forplay and teqnuik one time me and my gf fucked for 5min and in that 5min i made her cum four times and at the end she squirted... she said it was the best sex she ever had...

Amen, Sup Forumsrothers

Some times you need to try like you are trying to rip her cunt out...more violent the more fun.

Learn to use your tongue, cock doesn't matter if you give good head. Otherwise google the coital alignment technique as it sounds like she can't/won't have a vaginal orgasm rather a clitoral one.

>I'm gonna cum in your mouth so much, you'll be shittin' cum

>Balls rubbin' against your chin

>Slammed in the ass

It's just another way of saying forplay. Like kissing her around her neck, around her brest. Exploring her body and finding weak spots. Trust me, bitches go crazy when you take control and ask them what feels good. Our! You can go full ape and go straight too fucking... Nuclear option.

This!

>endurance race?
All I'm saying is he needs to please her before jumping in.

That's what he's saying, ya donk.

eat her out a lot first to get her close, then use your hand on her clit while you fuck her.

Last resort use a vibrator during sex, but trust me, LAST RESORT, I've had a gf that needed that to cum and it's gets annoying after a while

What's the matter? It's just a cylinder of meat.

Yep, that's what I was saying.

Yeah, you don't want to condition her to only cumming from a vibe. Use one every now and then as a treat but not every time.