Hello Sup Forums, femanon here. I recently broke up with my cheating husband. It's been rough...

Hello Sup Forums, femanon here. I recently broke up with my cheating husband. It's been rough, but I feel like I've gotten over it (mostly). Anyway, I'm really in the mood to see him suffer, so here's his kik: LaneD24. Please, send him the most fucked up shit possible, and post your reactions so I can see them. I'd appreciate it.
>pic related, his kik profile pic

Tits or GTFO

NYPA
Also post tits

post boobs first

Trips demand

Also NYPA, you fucking faggot.

Tits or gtfo

What's you're and we'll see what we can do

Post kik now and then we'll fuck with your dude

OP here. I'm not posting my tits unless I see some really fucked up shit sent to his kik. Sorry guys, I'm just not in the horniest of moods currently.

this is his kik LaneD24

Then GTFO, as the saying goes.

Kik or tits that's your only option

You give us something, we give you something
That's the rules

TITS NOW WE DEMAND

Tits or I tell your husband.

This

tits or fuck off

>I'm mostly over it
>asks Sup Forums to harass him
Yeah you're totally not hung up on this

OP here.

second'd

Bitch u forgot the timestamp

timestamp, besides that immage can easily be find iin google in the amateur section

And your kik?

lol She's using a Taiwanese whores pics

>sent isis beheading video
>doesnt reply
>ithinkheshadenough.lmao

Time to sage

Newfag detected

OP- are you guys just never fucking satisfied? I posted and older pic of my tits (as I said, I'm not in the mood currently). Now, Is that not enough? I

Cant seem to find the timestamp so fucking try again

TITS or GTFO

Nope, besides someone delivered and others will
BUT now
Your turn with timestamp

Go*

>kik me @uranitive and I'll send you the video I sent him :)

Asshole

how long until you fucked some other dude after separating from your husband op? a week? a month? a day?

bitch forgot the timestamp lol

Kek

not your personal army, femfag

Don't know why you think we would make an exception for you. Entitled bitch, husband dodged a bullet.

never go full newfag,newfag.

OP here. I'm actually a dude. Those tits were a Taiwanese chick's. I don't even know the guy I'm sending you guys to raid. But he was a total dick that ignored me and blocked me, so I wanted revenge. Your horny natures have defeated me, but I'm still laughing my ass off at it. You guys are fucking awesome. Raiding his ass would still be nice if you though.

new rules to the thread,we act like this post came from a fem user indeed and not a mad 16 yo virgin kid who lives in their parent's basement.

you cheeky cunt

TLDR

"OP here, I'm a huge faggot"

Sup Forums is shit nowdays.

Its only being a new fag and white knighting if I'm supporting a female, but in this case I was supporting the guy because I love death note, so in that case lick my taint.

Op here, I'm a giant faggot

B is not your person army

charge your phone

yeah cause your cheating husband is a weeaboo faggot right?

Tits with timestamp or il post the link to your facebook. You have 30 minutes

Your ex husband, a supposedly mature man, clearly a candidate for starting a family considering you married him, uses L as his profile pic... I mean, I love Death Note but what did you expect?

Checkmate.

:) good luck, I am curious to see how much you know, however. I have revealed nothing about myself.

Either you're bullshitting or you married a neckbeard. I'll go with the former until I see some tits.