If your wife one day, woke up in her 12 year old body due to some freaky Friday voodoo bullshit, what would you do?

If your wife one day, woke up in her 12 year old body due to some freaky Friday voodoo bullshit, what would you do?

a cat is fine , too.

I'd still bang her. She's still my wife, right?

Holy shit my wife aged 3 years in one night what the fuck

OP you sicken me

kekekekeke.
OP just was kicked... or kecked

Come with me, son. Let's get cha' fitted for your jumpsuit.

I'd fucking wonder how we're gonna make ends meet since she can no longer have a job. I'd enroll her add back in school and give her a chance to finish what her parents failed to keep her in. I donno, I'd give her a chance to redo her childhood years that her redneck fuckface family messed up for her.

implying anyone here has a wife

Good guy user, not even white knight cringe.
I applaud you.

It's not like she'd be an actual 12 year old though, it's just a bodyswap. Sure, she may learn something new but imagine it yourself, going to school everyday with a bunch of 12 year olds. She'd probably kill herself.

But officer, look at my trips

Shit...

What's the problem?

And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months,and of those too who have not had theircourses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.
- Qur'an 65:4

Our mothers and before them our grandmothers married when they were barely 12. Good upbringing makes a girl ready to perform all marital duties at that age.
- Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh

A nine-year-old girl has the same sexual capacities like a woman of twenty and over.
- Skeikh Mohamed Ibn Abderrahmane Al-Maghraoui

Honestly, she's 20 now and has the mentality of a 12 year old at time. She's very repressed in the sense that she didn't get the mature with people her own age. She was always sheltered by her little house on the prairie type family and has no real understanding of adult social cues and situations.

A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister.

The late Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution

God I can relate sometimes..

My girlfriend and I had this discussion a few months ago. We decided that we'd have sex. Same for if I was 12 and she were her current age.

With yourself or your Significant Other?

An hero please.

windows 11 : post your pics related

What brought up the conversation?
>Hey honey, what would you do if I suddenly turned 12?
>Why I'd fuck you of course!

my wife knows im hebe, and would definitely enjoy the hourly fucking i'd be doing on her.

>as opposed to the monthly fucking we have now.

>your wife
OP, i think you're forgetting that you're posting on Sup Forums

I would run

i would be terribly uncomfortable