It's time to say farewell to all you, my fellows. I'm 26 years old, got no girlfriend, no education, no license...

It's time to say farewell to all you, my fellows. I'm 26 years old, got no girlfriend, no education, no license, live with mom. So much time has passed and I'm still a virgin. I started using Sup Forums about 3 years ago, and since then I have been feeling insecure, spending all my free time lurking. I'm really grateful to you for everything you've done to me but it is time to finish me worthless existence!

cya summerfag enjoy your flight

Where is that? looks nice

Do a flip!

will not be missed

three years ago you could have fixed your life, now just kys

Timestamp before?

at least get a go pro

If those are the things that would make you happy, try to achieve them

Don't do it or your a niggerfaggot.

Think about your mom cunthead

That's some fucking nice forest. Go for a fucking walk you twat.

Or join the army and kill some sand niggers. Whatever.

Guys, I'm doing it!

Yeah go fuck up some sand niggers!

Liar

Go on stream

It's Russia, the country which killed all my hopes

Timestamp or stay virgin

Hey OP

Just think about.

You kill yourself, you won't be missed, everyone will say "he was a pussy"

Do it on a livestream, you will be a legend frever.

Atleast your mom is alive.

Bump for stream

Your mom will be so happy, she will finally get rid of you.

Hey OP , I'm 23 no job no education, got licence tho, lost virginity at 15. Now I'm just depressed alcoholic junkie. Probably offing myself after 3 or 4 years. Still got some shit to see, games to play, trips to experience.
Anyway, don't do it, man.

You won't do it. You know you won't do it. And if you did you'd probably fuck that up too. Just find a mental health professional, idiot. It's fucking everywhere in this day and age, you can't throw a rock without hitting a shrink or a counselor. Theres really no excuse. And man I'm telling you, a psychiatrist can get you drugs that will make you feel like a god, at least for long enough so you can sort of start doing it on your own.

fix up, fam.

Those trees look nice mate.

what kind of drugs are you talking about

Your hope to live anywhere but Russia?

Fuck you guys, you are so fucking mean.

I am going to write it down on my will, that Sup Forums caused me to kill myself, and they are gonna delete this fucking site from the existence.

don't do it man, get some weed, and chill, but it's not worth it. Don't kill yourself man, you'll find someone.

Op is dead, lets masturbate to honor his death. This ones for you OP

>OP is still a faggot so trap thread

Scrips, m80. Antidepressants. Stimulants, mood stabilizers, uppers, downers and much much more. There's a fucking rainbow of drugs out there and it's never too complicated to find the one that will work for you. People like to run down psych drugs because think it makes them wise or some shit. They're ignorant and they're talking out their arses. Drugs are brilliant. Saved my life for sure.

lol op is a faggot and too scared to live go take the easy way out and disappoint your mother one last time

K

Do a backflip, faggot.

Op just do it already if that's what you want

Live stream faggot

Post a pic midair :D

if you want to be at peace before death at least OD on some meds and smoke some weed right after until the OD kicks in.

Do a flip.

OP here. I did it.

Now what?

You're certainly not going to improve your situation and lose that virginity by being dead are you?

fuck hookers and stop being such a faggot

Tonight go to a bar and try your hardest to get a date

don't let the door hit you on the way out.

You're still young, and you can easily turn your life around