Best movie in the past 10 years. Go

Best movie in the past 10 years. Go.

I enjoy watching this movie, the nigger version is horrible though

underage detected

>Hey guys, I REALLY like this movie

ftfy

A movie based on a comic book is not automatically a child's film. I doubt a child would understand this film.

Op here, I said "Go" to indicate that I wanted to know what you would consider "best".

agreed, america butchers movies with their shit-tier "comedians"

the yank version should never have existed.

Pretty good. Not as funny as the POD, but more blood and gore. And METAL.

One of my favorite movies

Kek

it was filmed down the road from where i live. when they filmed the scenes on the roads the blood stains were still there for about 3 weeks. at first its not that bad until you realize its 2 blocks away from the murder capital of the country. tourists were freaking out man. shit was great.

this is a great movie, ever better if you watch the series beforehand. the fucking feels at the end get me everytime

i liked this too

>mah nigs

>when she does that to your mivonks

>tfw

fucking kill urself

what did you think of the ending? satisfied or hanging out for more? coming to the 20th year anniversary, would you want a reboot? im hoping for a 20th anniversary super fan pack of some kind.

also more farscape gifs yo.

Still one of my favorites. Vastly underrated show!

>there is nothing more human than the will to survive
>dogs
>cats
>sharks
>dolphins
>elephants
>crows
>walruses
>pigeons
>butterflies
>cows
>tigers
>lions
>wolves
>sheep
>cows
>chickens
>flies
>robins
>deer
>barracudas
>kangaroos
>bears
>foxes
>seals
>fleas
>donkeys
>zebras
>giraffes

Intouchables

Shout out to Harvey!

Tbh I was just glad there was one, finishing 4 and then realising that was it was fucking shit. A reboot would be awesome but would probably feel a bit hollow. I've met Ben and Gigi though, Ben's pretty relaxed but Gigi is a dirty girl.

it was alright great concept new idea not something id rate it a 5 but due to the fact most movies have been on the 1 side laterly 5 is good

PAST 10 years. 2016 doesn't count faggot.

can someone give me a movie thats better then the original remake wise

ghost buster/nightmare on elm street all aids remake

Friday the 13th was an example of a good remake

If you think that poor excuse for a horror film is any good then you have never seen a horror film.

that was fucking awful

let the right one in is better than let me in

Kill yourself

10/10 for Alicia Vikander's sexy legs in that movie

The Road.

>shit-tier "comedians"
Meh, I'd put a guy like Doug Stanhope against any comedian out there. You have to realize that movies like black Death At A Funeral are simply trying to target a specific community and grab some cash.

I preordered the DVD and got a free autograph from War Minister Ahkna.

'The Thing' (carpenter) is the best remake/horror movie ever made

Agreed.

2nd one was the best though

This and Sunshine are the only ones that stick out.

I think you missed the point, buddy. Do you even reading comprehension, bro?

It's impossible to find a single picture where she doesn't have a giant camel toe. She must have the fattest pussy ever.

in what way does that sentence suggest anything other than the will to survive is a uniquely human trait?