How are your feels today Sup Forums

How are your feels today Sup Forums

Shit. Found out that some of the last people I thought I could trust were shit talking me behind my back and making fun of me not being able to find a job. Interesting how I have been friends with them for over 12 years and this shit happens.

>tfw

I still miss my girlfriend and I'm still as sad as the day she left me.

Don't final bosses only appear at the end of storymode? Or am I wrong?

Im pretty fucking good actually thanks for asking op, im just rolling a joint and im going to take my little doggo out for a walk, chin up guys x

tfw never had a gf

It's better than the feeling you get when they eventually lose interest and instantly jump onto another guy like you meant nothing to them at all

Dunno that feel but my dog love more my father than me and it kill me eveyday

kind of in a weird place right now
i still think of my ex but am also in a "new" relationship since two years.
i think i kinda love em both... fml

I think I just fucked up a relationship with this chick total my fault :/

It's okay ask them for a threesome

get a job, find something to do extra (cleaning windows, gardening, construction.... start your own small business (make sure no friends of you know about you starting this)

after a few years you'll be a succesful businessowner

kill them with success
bury them with a msile
worked for me, have other succesful friends now

good luck user

great, as always
no place for sentimental shit left in me
,-XxXedgelordmcedgexXx
spoiler Im totaly honest /spoiler

they have met once. was ok
they got along but that would never happen for two reasons:
1. ex gf has new bf who she really likes or may even love by now
2. my new gf wont ever do a threesome cause shes the jelaous type

thats def something i miss with my old gf.

Jesus, this is some sad shit.

Here's some unsolicited advice from a guy who went through something similar in his early 20's. Girl dumped me, sad, suicidal, life had no meaning. That crushing feeling in my stomach every time I thought of her.

But time went on, I got less sad, got myself back out there. Met another girl, same thing happened. Another after that. Same thing

Then something happened. I don't know how, maybe I just became numb to it, maybe I stopped expecting anything from anyone

But let me tell you, in those moments, something clicked. In order to overcome all the hurt, you need to let go. You need to stop caring about other people and start caring about yourself. Stop ptting all your self worth in the hands of these bitches. You are a man and nothing can break you.

It is then that you can be free. And once you are free, YOU are in control.

It took me nearly a decade to realise this, but the results speak for themselves. I am no longer the one who cries over bitches. I fuck them and if they stay around, great. If they don't, I dust myself off and I move onto the next.

Everything ends. Once you come o terms with it, you can be free.

I'm pretty good actually. Talked to my ex for the first time since we broke up 11 months ago. She moved in with her new bf and they're getting a dog together. They both work to pay rent and try to figure out what they wanna do with their lives. I on the other hand got sort of /fit/, learned to box, got into a good uni and keep myself busy with diet and work. As long as I'm not alone without something to do I'm good!

Not well, I always have argument with my mom who makes me depress.