This will be the next USA president. You're literally retarded if you disagree

This will be the next USA president. You're literally retarded if you disagree.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O11YB5kr5eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol great troll.. Because if u actually believed this u would pic a better picture ... Mayb one of her in all white at the DHC .. Who u trying to full

It's true. I wish we could skip the rest of this farce of Trump's candidacy and focus on asking Clinton hard questions about things we need to know about the next president. Things like wtf happened in Libya.

Trump will win.

>Democratic party still torn between bernie and hillary
>most people do not want hillary especially after all the shit that has come out about her emails/rigging the primaries
>Trump's supporters ACTUALLY support him for who he is, even after all the media slandering

Cannot wait for Trump to take office.

Uh you know she has a 10 point lead and yesterday 2 republican congressmen publicly came out to say they'll vote for her?

I know what you're saying sounds good in the bubble, but out in the real world there are facts and statistics.

>sry bb gotta make that shill $ :^)

Trump fagged out of the debate with Sanders.

And now Trump's fagging out of the debates with Clinton.

Trump's also already making excuses for his November loss (it was riggedddd boohoooo!)

I'm not a shill.

Trump JUST had the lead over her, don't worry it will happen again.

Trump will win. No one wants clinton.

trump has led Clinton for 3 days, in 9 months of polling.

I was actually implying that I am a shill, because I figured I would be accused anyways.

Polls have been proven to be rigged. People don't give a fuck about Clinton

> pic very related

well it is rigged fam lmao. I don't care for trump but you're a goddamn moron if you can't see what's happening here

You understand how that process works, right?
A bipartisan committee chose the debate dates and times in September 2015, long before anyone had received any nominations.
Every cycle debates have to share airtime with nfl games and television shows because statistically, TV viewership is much higher on some nights vs others.
What's rigged?

Guess the polls were rigged the entire primaries when Trump was beating everyone else. You know it's a Fox news poll that shows her up 10%?

>Fox News has never used fear as an emotional tool
Quick, go vote for Trump if you don't like Hilldawg
or whatever

Wtf happened in Libya? Qadaffi decided to get a group of African oil producing nations together and only accept the gold Dinar for oil, it was all but set in stone, the rest is history and just like most history you know, the victors wrote it in the books you use to learn it. Don't expect that Holder been whore Clinton to tell you that.

Bilderberg whore

If you want to argue intangibles that's fine, but the provable information is as it stands.

It wasn't a question because I don't know, I mean that she needs to speak publicly about it and aknowledge that she could have done a much better job. This entire election cycle has been avoiding the fact that we've been in a constant state of war for over 10 years, but all we talk about is walls in the border and silly shit.

Cherrypicking YouTube channels, if that image is even legit, doesn't prove anything, unfortunately.

Ahh...I remember when people were saying this about Romney with the last election

so trump being a whiny pussy who cant debate b/c he'll get owed, makes the system "rigged"?
makes perfect sense

Trump supporters are all degenerates, I cant wait for them to be put into the Fema camps and eventually Fema coffins

lol Fema camps
JADE HELM 15 BRUH

Trump is his own enemy. I really think his dementia is coming out.

SHED TO YOUR REPTILIAN FORM AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN

What's with all this Hillary backtracking all of a sudden?
Do you really feel so worthless that you are afraid of the positive change for a better world, a world where every man who can prove his or her worth will flourish. Stop dragging the rest of the western world down with you, and kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=O11YB5kr5eI

Regardless, Hillary won this one. The GOP's in shambles.

Trump spent more time attacking other republicans - than he did Hillary Clinton.

So either he was a plant, or the most retarded nominee in US history.

>tfw she calls trump a dick

there it is. right on cue.

>face me like a man you reptilian

But... but if they're wearing their human suit they are already facing you "like a man," right?

uhhh...THE FLORIDE IS FOGGING YOUR BRAIN AND PITUITARY GLAND! WE MUST STOP THE BILDERBERGS

Screenshot this

You're delusional.

Hillary will win the nomination

>Moderate republicans will end up supporting Clinton
>Berniefags will mostly support Clinton because they'll feel she's the lesser of two evils.

she's got no threat on her left and Trump appeals to far right voter. I expect she'll make concessions to moderate right wingers to gain their support and she'll control about 2/3 or more of the political spectrum. I don't like her, but there's no way Trump is going to win if he keeps alienating moderate republicans

Hillary will win the presidency

>Moderate republicans will end up supporting Clinton
>Berniefags will mostly support Clinton because they'll feel she's the lesser of two evils.

she's got no threat on her left and Trump appeals to far right voter. I expect she'll make concessions to moderate right wingers to gain their support and she'll control about 2/3 or more of the political spectrum. I don't like her, but there's no way Trump is going to win if he keeps alienating moderate republicans

didn't mean to post that twice

>This will be the next USA president.
no. she ist women.

> male: president
> female: presidentina

WTF is that hole in her tongue

>No one wants clinton

HAHAHAHAHA..... No one but the 60% who are backing her based on national polling data.

Oh fuck.... my sides.

>muh emails

Wow so clueless. Just because you're simple, doesn't mean the world is simple. There was a thread yesterday in which a simpleton questioned how HC could get elected when EVERYBODY he knew was voting for Trump (lived in a dedicated red state btw).

It's called a fucking bubble, and you are in it...

it's true though. Or at least, few people want her. Almost half of democrats wanted Bernie and some republicans will vote for her because Trump is worse, but few really want HER

>When all rational arguments fail, make claims of reptilians

wew, no more dr who for you lads

sure kid. who's going to pay taxes then?

But that would take forever

I know right. It's like they just don't learn. Don't worry, 4 years from now these same Trump "supporters" will be clamoring on how awesome Ted Cruz is...until he loses by a larger margin than Trump. The end of the Republican party is imminent, as the Gays are not going back in the closet.

checked!

Quads confirm truth!

I've accepted that at this point. Just can't wait to see how she fucks this shit up.

sure kid. try learning how to post first.

Yup, saw the same map for Romney & McCain...

Thanks for showing us all what the future holds.

Then the full cuckulation of the USA will be complete.

young and naïve. the post.

sire kid. don't touch the sides, POP!
there goes your bubble.

Full of shit and belittling people absence of any actual argument. The post.

Lacking of any factual data, so we'll just label people instead.... the post

sure kid. who has congress?

You don't have to support her to realize she will win. Damn you dumb.

what's sad is that even though the two major party's candidates are shit, people still won't consider voting for third parties candidates.
I'd vote for Gary Johnson if he had any chance

you really are a butthurt little child.
so triggered.

The party that is having trouble fundraising for those down ticket votes.
The party that can't endorse the same candidate, who in turn won't endorse them. :^)

sure kid

honestly i refuse to vote at this point. im not choosing between the shiniest of two turds.

Bernie is a non-contender who has endorsed Clinton. Meanwhile trump is tripping all over himself so badly I think he's intentionally trying to throw the election.

(You)

who has congress? afraid to admit it?

You're fine. The great people at the trump patrol have removed all paid shills from Sup Forums. The red hat brigade is in force!
Only trump shills allowed

sure kid lie harder.

Are you retarded? I just described the republican party to you.

I guess you'll never vote until the 2 party system gets bounced. Of course if you don't vote we will always have a 2 party system.

Yep. Because of this republicans will jump ship and funnel money away from Donald to down ballot candidates to cut their losses.

SURE KID ME-ME XD

Michigan? Nevada? Wisconsin? Pennsylvania? Iowa?

lmao get your head out of the sand, do you even know what the hell polls are?

Honestly, this is the smartest thing they could do. But unless they force Trump out, he may throw a tantrum and sink the whole ship anyways.

Fite me fagt

That's the point, she won't fuck up, everything she will do and has done was according to plan. Further societal collapse, and profit thereof.

Trump patrol here...
We know you are a paid Hillary shill and we are watching !

and then you woke up in a puddle

>Snowden about to drop another bomb on Hillary.

BINGO

lol like Snowden would drop anything on Hillary. He wants to get back to the US and even publicly criticised Wikileaks for the DNC leak. Like it's ok to be a whistleblower and to reveal that kind of things, but not in this case because he needs Hillary to get back home. Fucking hypocrite

Try reading my comment over a couple of times again, you should be able to get it eventually...

old, just checked it again. Hillary's lead is increasing

Because polls ALWAYS predict the outcome of elections. Kek

How about these quads of truth.

Love how you include even though he has a valid point. Trump's tax plan is literally impossible for our country.

what could he mean by this?

the trump patrol is on to you despite your attempt at a deflection. I know a shill when I see one. You just earned me another free rib eye.

Not always but mostly.

I'm OP and I'm literally retarded for starting this thread.

Hillary has Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Nevada.

But hey nice try faggot.

Assange. lol And ok. His leak was soooooo harmful kek!

The Russians control Assange. As we speak, we are retaliating against Russia with massive cyber attacks. And we'll further economic sanctions and tariffs.

Assange will be... pacified. Soon.

>You're literally retarded if you disagree.
You're literally autistic if you genuinely think 43 percent of the country suffers from mental retardation.