youtube.com/watch?v=VX7gFl7xnOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off nigger

Ruskies.

Those are Slavs, the niggers of the white world

they are not white, they are russians

thats hot.

Slav fun.

A wet paper towel and the entire genepool are foundling a bridge troll.

Ehm.
Slavs are fucked up.
But yhey're whites

Are you sure? Neither of those boys are wearing a track suit and, while I can't be sure, it looks like that girl has all of her teeth.

*they

Russians. They not actually white

this guy gets it

what are white people to you.. americans?

No, slavs arent white.

now you know how whites think about niggers

when you look at slavs and wonder "wtf", thats exactly what whites think when they look at niggers.

those are white negros

Those aren't "white people"

>slavs
>white

Those are clearly Slavs.

Implying being white is based on the color of your skin, stop being so fucking racist.

Slavs =/= Whites

But i thought slavs where the last bastion of the white race

Better to be a slav than to be an Ameritard

Stop it right there, Slavs ARE white, just because these guys on the OP's picture are disgusting doesn't mean every slav is. They are just the odd ones out.

Said no one ever.

Yes it does, that's exactly what it means, and all the pictures in the world of Peter Griffin aren't going to change that you slav piece of shit!

your all telling me she isn't white

What race are you bitch?

we also treat spaniards as white people even though they look like shitskins

btw this is white and that isn't. why?
there's a difference between mexicans and spaniards

you pathetic piece of shit I asked you a question, what race are you dumbass?

I'm white. Jealous aren't ya?

You're right, we pay mexicans to mow our yards and leave spaniards to conquer latin america

>slavs
>white
Nah

Russians are the ultimate white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

Wow, you like fully followed up on that post super quick, why so mad? Fuckin' slavs

They should be sponsored by puma

adidas > puma

this is probably your biggest achievement so far

Meh, possibly. I see you have learned to read and write in English, good on you, is your family proud?

>Slavs
>basically pink niggers

> Slavs

Yeah Americans are the worst! Apart from slavs, slavs are worse than Americans. Like I flat out refuse to capitalise the word slavs, that how little respect I have for these white impersonators.

I dispiese all you racist faggots, the truth is that all races are equal, and you are all just a bunch of loosers who havent achieved anything in their lives, so the only thing you can be praud off is something that you don't even have influence on which is your race. By the way

White, yes. But also Eastern Europoorens.

I will if you can accurately explain why black people do this shit

*Despise, losers, haven't, proud, of.

Are you seriously worked up over a thread on /b?

Do slavs not understand how the internet works?

he gets more pussy in a day than you in a lifetime

how many foreign languages do you speak?

Are you fucking kiddin? They are true garbage of russian nation, but every nation has it. Don't you try to deny it. Slavs are mostly pretty, but yes, we have some ugly bastards.

Yeah but pussy is a quality over quantity thing.

Like whiskey, I would prefer a single glass of fine 18 y.o whiskey over a whole bottle of cheap shit.

Zero is still zero.

sure xD

maybe I would believe you if you wrote like 3, but 6? You must be rly dumb

The guy on the left has a signature slav haircut

Why would I need to speak foreign languages? I speak English. Name one place I can't get by with English and a few hand signals, or google translate?

I bet the one you focused on most was English, there is a reason for that.

We can go on all day about the ugliest and hottest of every race. You can use stereotypes about tribals, homeless, disabled etc. But it's hardly a fair fight when you use any Russians beside the rich class.

Let them stay swept under the carpet.

It sure is slavi, and I stand by my comment, I would prefer none to the sort of cock rotting, stank pussies he would get thrown at him all day.

Imagine her cold icy Slav hands on your cock. She looks you in the eyes and whispers, cheeki breeki

Clearly wou are an American who has never been abroad, I've been to most countries in western Europe and hardly any1 in France or Italy speaks english

no offence intended in case any French or Italian reads that post, it's just mine expirience

>there's a difference between mexicans and spaniards
yeah, the Mexicans have far less north african arab in them

also spanish

Hahahaha are you fucking serious?

I'm not American.

People in France and Italy speak english just fine you fucking slavi retard, as they do in Germany, Belgium, Spain and every other decent European country, the only one's that struggle are those Eastern European former Soviet backwaters, but who the fuck wants to go their? Full of landmines and inbred slavis

slavs =/= white

white is basically people from northern europe only. Nordic people, british people are the descendants of gingers getting raped by white people for 2000 years, so they count as white, germany, netherlands, the top half of france, switzerland, austria and of course those aforementioned nordic nations. That's about it. You could make a case for estonians being the equivalent of brits in that they're a race of subhumans who had a huge amount of white blood raped into them over an extended period.

>spain
>decent european country

fuck me, m8, are you trolling? Is portugal "decent" too? kek

kek'd

Kek.

I love Germany but after being there multiple time I can tell you that they are not good at English at all
many of them don't even want to hear it from you if you speak English to them :(

Also eat shit and die you Slav's

look like some russians or other scum eastern yuropoors

slavs. they are not white, they are human trash.

I wouldn't put it there with Germany/France/Italy, but much better then Eastern Europe.

Also have you been watching this thread, of course I'm trolling. This slavi dude is convinced I'm a Seppo!

>ultimate white people.
do all their songs have that same beat?
youtube.com/watch?v=VX7gFl7xnOE

German's are fine, but like all non-English countries, don't be a cock bag and assume everyone speaks English, learning the phrase "Do you speak English" in the native tongue always goes a long way to showing some respect

Fair enough mate.

Those aren't white people they are Slavs

That gentleman in the middle has tits.