I was wondering if anyone of you know an amputee girl with only leg or foot

I was wondering if anyone of you know an amputee girl with only leg or foot

if so pls post pics and tell their stories

she was in a car accident in 2014. this is her before.

Who is this?

improvement tbh

she has a youtube channel

search for stumpalina

of course it's an improvement.

lost her leg to flu complications. unlucky.

she's another of these amputees who are never seen in public without their prosthetics. even has a "swim leg" as well as normal leg. flew to germany from the us for consultations with prosthetists, etc etc.

prefer it when they just embrace their one-leggedness and use crutches.

i always wonder, i im to lose a leg would it even matter if it was only the lower leg (with knee still attached) or are the prosthetics now good enough to simulate a knee

the fuck?

they're much, much better than they once were, but the higher the amputation, the harder it is to use a prosthetic leg.

some with higher level amputations choose to use crutches most or all of the time.

do you guys like amputees because they have lower expectations and gives you the false impression that you still stand a chance at dating them?

The fancy modern (expensive) knees seem pretty good, but amputees who keep their real knees still have it much easier most of the time.

people always talk shit like that

Does any woman really have low expectations? I'm sure they still think they deserve to have a handsome billionaire husband who buys them diamonds, shoes and spare prosthetic legs.

I prefer below the knee amputees anyway

it seems much more aesthetical for me

each to their own. i'm much more into above-knee amputees, and they're way more likely to use crutches, which i prefer.

is that Adam Sandler?

Saw a live show of her, was pretty cool

one the hottest and most open-minded amputees out there

I wish there would be more like her

Help b! There was once this photo on s in an amputee thread. She had short blue(ish?) Hair and wearing tight jean shorts. Heeeeelp

brown skin? in a wheelchair?

Dude I'm in a wheelchai5and pretty much yeah lol my bf is super hot and buys ne lots of shit lmao it makes mw laugh because i can't walk
>in before tits or gtfo
>poc kinda related

this is an amputee thread

gtfo

>one the hottest and most open-minded amputees out there
On the subject of open-mindedness, I despair when i see a woman in a documentary or online getting angry about guys being attracted to her "because of her disability".

Does it really matter why someone's physically attracted to another? Always going to need more than that for a worthwhile relationship, but that's the idea of physical attraction... It gets people together in the first place.

>mfw i'll never be hot enough or rich enough to satisfy a disabled gf

Nepalese amputee dancer. Lost her leg in a traffic accident.