>white male
>gets asian girls when he wants
>fucked every kind of asian known to man
>fuck ugly asian bitches
>fuck hot asian bitches
>some fat some skinny
>some broke some rich
>some with large ass some with no ass
>some with small tits some with large tits.
>looks about 8/10 by asian females
>Question

My parents don't want me to marry a chink i'm also thinking its a great idea not to as well. Almost 99.99 percent of all asian women ive fucked there pussy stink. What should I do? should I stop fucking asian women or should I fucking stinky asian pussy for the rest of my life.

Get me one from the picture first; I can do even her app design better.

Use fruits and shower, than it doesnt stink ...

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Womens pussy stink to you for a reason, nature doesn't want you to interbreed. Fuck all you want, no marry, no baby.

This is not the case to quote that dipshit

You have never fucked an asian. You do watch too many cartoons though.

fuck all these women and yet not a single pic. Yeah u are not full of shit.

if I don't fuck in the shower with them.. there pussies do stink and stink bad. It's something not to get mad at.. its the 9th wonder of the world why asian girls pussy stink. Trust me iv'e fucked countless asian to confirm it.

Does it matter?

truth always matters. Probably the only thing that does.

die race traitor

Spanish girls are the same, with exception to an older woman I had fun with for a time, but that could be because she had good hygiene. So that's something to consider, look at the age of your past experiences amd think about maturity and hygiene.

It doesn't matter if he's asking a question or advice. You don't have friends that ask hypotheticals? He's not bragging, the thread is asking for advice in the form of a conversation. Jesus, ate you retarded or completely socially awkward?

/thread

Iv'e fucked a few Latina's and no smell and good pussy too.

You don't have to believe me, clearly you don't do any fucking at all.

this statement proves uve fucked no asian girls

>Jesus ate you retarded

Shit anymore these days its probably a good idea to have half breed kids due to our white privilege. Ive only banged a Puerto rican and dated for almost year and the stereo type is true they are fuckin crazy but she was good lay tho. One of horniest chicks ive humped. All others have been white. But i still believe to not be a race traitor.

Nineth?

Now that's a lie only ever fucked one Asian girl who's pussy smelled she was a halfu drank heavily and smoked as well. Every other Asian I have fucked had very clean smelling to no smell at all. I've fucked every Asian breed out there as well you must have something wrong with you.

>stink puss
really? I'm with my asian girlfriend now (my first asian too) after a string of white girls and even after a day at work or out dancing there is 0 stink at all ever. I thought it was an asian thing? the more you know ey, guess I lucked out

Cause people's sweat and secretions are odorless and not at all related to hygiene, substance (ab)use and what they eat and drink.

Virgin central in this shithole as per usual.

Asian women seem like fun

Does truth fill bellies? No.
Does truth get people sex? No.
Is truth the essence of what ultimately makes a person happy? No.

Love fills your belly, love gets sex, love makes happy.

>Love fills your belly, love gets sex, love makes happy.
kill yourself

Your parents loved and fed you
Sex is related to love
love makes happy

truth does none of that
truth probably doesn't even exist

As a person who is you, except not lying, I'd suggest to kill yourself for making a shit thread. Their pussies stink? Really?? Lame troll or a fucking idiot..possibly just got a prob being too close to pussy i.e. eating out but pull it together if you're serious, marry who you enjoy. Fuck your parents, if they're decent they'll get over it, if not..what...settle to make them smile? Fuck that.

Still betting lame troll tho.

um you are obviously a fucking troll, a girl basically has to not eat pure fucking garbage and shower in order for her pussy not to stink. 99.% of asians pussy stink? yeah, and the 5 i have fucked all smelt fine, they probably just didn't wash if what you say is true, because they didn't think it mattered when having sex with a dildo like yourself

Dude seriously I fucked asians once and their pussies are stinky as fuck. It's not an insult, it's probably just natural stinky pussy.
You probably had half asians or you don't mind that stinky smell.

This guy is just straight up lying don't believe anything he says

Oh look another lying trap loving fag

no, i am the commenter right below the one you replied to, and i was in thailand, 100% thai jungle chinks, not stinky, get a life dude

Don't fuck chinks and get you a white girl from ukraine or russia. They are cute and feminine just like asians and they are white so they are better. They haven't been corrupted by feminism either. In general, eastern euro girls are like that. Not ones from countries like sweden though blah that country is unfortunately degenerate now.

Stop fucking asian pussy you dumb white nu male "8/10" ugly fuck

>i fucked asians once

Well which is it, shit-for-brains, did you fuck a lot of them or just once?

Pro-tip: body parts are all the same basically, regardless of race. Either you have THE WORST luck in the world, you're trolling (my bet), or you have some mental block or issue on adian pussy and freak yourself out in to believing what is not there.

ciao2

I second this. Girls from Belarus, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, the Ukraine.

you dope get out

people who do - DO.
people who can't - go on Sup Forums and pretend they can

>My parents don't want me to marry a chink i'm also thinking its a great idea not to as well.

Marriage in 2016 is a no win situation for men. You're retarded if you marry anyone.

You dropped a dorito...it's stuck in your tits, dude.

>implying the brainwashing feminazism can't happen at any point in their life
i agree though moving to russia for the pussy is a gud idea

>Don't fuck chinks
> get you a white girl from ukraine or russia
>They haven't been corrupted by feminism either

Because Asian women are known for being feminist are they?

I fucked about 30 asian girls and there was no exception. All of their pussies smelled like rotten fish.
One time I vomited all over one as we were doing missionary and that terrible stench got into my nose. That's when I stopped dating asians.

angry virgin detected

Maybe it's your dick that smells bad

fucking kek bro, nice

They have better features as well. Most asians have flat faces let's be real. Ppl go gaga over idols and models but they do not reflect the majority of asians looks.

Congrats, liar/troll/fucktarded.
Take your pic, doesn't matter.

yea, righto m8

no, i'm saying people always want to go over asians becuase they think they are not feminist but I went on a trip to europe and trust me girls from russia czech are not

generally, if it doesn't happen when they are young they are more inclined to listen to what men say their whole lives

this what those weebs forget is that asian women want to be white women!! they want to look like them

Russian girls are gorgeous. I love hungarian girls too

>whites trying to be asian tons
> vice versa
Just fuckin say you prefer white girls who fucking cares what you or anyone else likes.

Asian girls have pubescent bodies, they have the body of 12 year boys.

I love a man with a strong opinion, yum.

The number of asians trying to look white far proceeds the number of whites trying to look asian. You see any whites trying to eye monolid eye surgery? Meanwhile, every asian wants a double eyelid procedure done.

girls from countries are like hungary are poor so they'll luv hopping on that d

>You see any whites trying to eye monolid eye surgery?
Not that guy but I met a girl who wanted asian eyes(I'm from Germany).
Personally I prefer asian women over white women and I can't understand why you don't want to accept the absolute subjectivity of the matter.

Lol...typical. lemme guess, your next move is to point at south korea as proof of your statements. Indeed, asian PS capital. A whopping 3 fucking %. 3. Get any PS done. Any.

Go wack off to a Daisy Dukes poster, nobody cares what you like, user.

>fuck yea hungarian chicks

there is a weird asian trend going around, especially in germany.
Probably because of the internet and Anime.

You done lady's boys haven't you ,

it's subjective but you refuse to understand that white women from Europe are far superior to white women from America. They are a different breed i'm telling you.

I don't get why asians are hotter than whites.

I don't know what you're talking about or how this is in any way related.

Different breed.
Superiority still subjective.
Still a fag, kudos.

what a beauty euro girls who have been raised with traditional values are GOD TIER

:( why can't we go back to our traditional european culture

Where can I get a cutie euro girl like this :(

white women who like anime and want to act like asians are god tier

BLAH NO they will never be as cute as asians

im dating an asian doctor, so no problems with hygiene or marriage - maybe you just set your sites too low. quality asians are picker than whites

If white girls held onto their culture and feminine ways they would be far more superior to asian girls

>been with several azn chicks
>never a smell of any kind
theres a lot of things wrong with azn women. Jacked up teeth, overbearing, reserved in bed, bad eyesight, giggle during sex. But smelly pussy is not a problem.

but muh hip hop
but muh feminism
but muh power over men!

Op basically there is nothing special about Asians to make there pussies stink. All pussies will stink when not washed, just like your balls. Maybe you are just fucking scabed out hoes or most likely you are simply lying or maybe something in between, like you had a single asian girl and assumed all would surely smell the same. Additionally what your claiming is subjective, some would consider a pussy with any smell as stinky, even standard pussy smell but most men like the smell of pussy, it's a primal reaction to the pheromone. But inexperienced often assume they will smell of flowers for some reason and criticize if it's not their expectation . My dad always had the philosophy that if it's too much of a floral smell she is probably hiding something and walk away like wise if it's fishy to walk away you are looking for the Goldielocks pussy

Just use the back door. Fool proof

russians girls are not trustworthy. them chicks will hang for two years to get their green card and then bail and fuck your friends.

It's such a shame

oh maybe I was around Orthodox Christian russian girls and they wouldn't do that since it's a sin

you talk pussy stank with your dad?

It's every asian girl's dream to look like that ^^

how are they overbearing?

Just the subject of not banging the wrong women. I don't think the word stank was used , very professional and after school special style if you understand that

I'd bury my dick

fucked an asian, pussy didnt stink
>busted

just one m8

how are they? my town only has ugly asian girls but there are a few 7/10's

They tell you what to do. They think they know better. They are hard headed. They will tell you bluntly and without reservation if they think something is wrong with you, i.e. "youre fat", "youre poor", "you smell bad", etc.

are you white? don't they worship white men and are eager to please

Seeing this is just making me feel sad that white women let themselves go like that

They worship money/citizenship potential

why buy the cow when you can get the soy sauce for free

what about asian girls born in the U.S. or whatever

Asian wife I can confirm this is true

Those are basically white girls that look asian, but still pretty much white

do you regret it

Ohh, I see. Well thanks for the different perspective man

No they are essential standard American women but you may run into some reservations from their family if you attempt to marry depending on what generation they are