Guys, I think there is a sniper arou-

Guys, I think there is a sniper arou-

I don't see him.

/Threa

OH COME ON NOT THIS THREAD AGAI-

Me neither. Seems like fucking bullshit to me.

Nice tri-

oh shit nigga wher-

GET THE FUCK DOW-

DEATH FOR AMALU-

The meaning of life is banan-

oh my god oh my g-

Omg a charizar-

JESUS CHRIST HES IN THE TRE-

I swear this fucking stupid threa-

Dw gois i'm bulletproo-

Vote For Tru-

You guys aren't supposed to type a d

fuck this retarded ass threa

wtf is going on in he-

Did you hear about bengha-

I don't fucking see anyt-

-

Johnson, get onto that machine gun. supres-

Fuck off, this is truly the most retarded thread there ever was.. it's asking ppl to shitpost and I am not contrib -

well shi-

What the fuck guys, I hear yelli-

HIDE YOUR KIDS THE BENGHAZIS ARE COM-

Off b -

no this is-

fu-

Hey! How do you play this game? Should i end my sentence earlier? Ok here we go:

>Hey watch out theres a sniper over there -

Did i win? Am i good at this? Hehe lol xD

>pic related, its me
>Aawwrrrr :3

You're so funny and your samefagging is insa-

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fu-

You're so funny and original, man you really proved everyone stupid in this thread! I didnt even realize this was all for fun! Now go kill yoursel-

Fuck this guy I'm gonna get this nig-

I am at psychyatri and there are worse thing around me then bullet in the head...

What the fuck are you talking about, even if there is a sniper around, I'm pretty sure I am to fa-

All you fucking faggots are worried about nothing, literally look up and there will only be disappointed. The fact you even make an assumption of what could be up there makes you the biggest cuck in the world. Not only that but all the cocks you fucking suck get stuck in your throat which brings on the next stage of ultimate faggotry, which you have already achieved you fucking pieces of sh-

Private Ryan reporting for dut-

DELET TH-

>simpsons shitposter aler-

Oh, hello Robert Down-

i am the sniper. you are all dead.

Newfags can't see sni-

Why do newfags end with a - you wouldnt be able to type it if you got shot... fuck newfa

OK, I legitimately laughed at th-

You wouldn't be able to hit "Post" either or pass the captcha you fucking id-

Wait wh-

Where is this from? I feel like it's from an early cod game

AW COME ON I JUST GOT HE-

I see him, he's in the grass by the convo-

>implying ghillie suits actually make you harder to see

Good. Today I feel like getting shot.

Getting shot.

Getting shot.

WHY WON´T YOU FUCKING KILL ME!?

Oh look a pen-

Oh, this thread ag-

JEWS DID 9-

Hey guys, I see him in the gra-

You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in-

Nope..dont see hi-

ke-

So we can't use d? Well that just gr

not this stupid thre-

Don't worry niggers; my quads will prot-

Fucking government trying to take our guns aw-

maybe you arent dindu nuf-

why are you guys not finishing your sentences before you post?

whats going on in this thre-

Newfa-

Newfag muc-

ke-

forget that faggot, I heard that candlejack's a sni-

Reply to this post or your mother dies in h

Jesús H. Christmas that's retarded, the sniper is not candleja

Che

my dubs will block the bullet before it hits m