Creep - Sister

Creep - Sister

Moar

Why does your "sister" wear her underwear like it's the 90's?
I fucking hate that look.

Story?

age?

do tell OP

omg op, lovely body, nice titties! all you've got of your sister please.

we want to know

Post webm!!!

moaaarrr

Listen to yourself

how the hell does one hide the camera well enough that they dont see it...

wonderful op. any chance of face, nude or clothed?

Goodnight thread

Goodnight moon

Go the fuck to sleep

OP come to Zrgs_y and share more

Why? Everything is legal here!

It's not me.

I find thise Photo on my sister phone

>Zrgs_y
how?

Bullshit, don't believe this wanker. Stop pretending to be me. She is in fact, 16.

google vola click third link, insert letters

What's the point of posting nude body parts without a face?

You're a faggot!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

x-benen, vaker sporten

lovely, keep her coming

Your sister doesn't look like a creep, but her face is blacked-out so it's hard to be certain.

i clicked third link but how d i search for the room? i feel retarded sorry

add /r/ and then copy/paste the letters i mentioned above.

Ni moeilijk doen

MOOOODS

more OP? howd you get these?

meh its legal in most countries

i want to fill her little cunt up with cum. more op!

bumpin for more

bump

Anyone have any stories?
Bump

Posting OC spy

story?

caught her nude once before, I had deleted that vid cause I felt guilt. I used my phone (background video) and recorded

Maybe to fuck a 16 year old, but nude pictures they probably would have to be 18 in most countries

nigga, why you feel guilty? also anymore?

>probably
No need to pretend you know what you're talking about

Not that user but I've suffered with post creep guilt.

Best thing to do is create an imgur account to store the pics for when you get over the guilt and come to your senses.

I had about 300 videos of my girl playing with herself. the guilt took over and I deleted everything. When/if I start recording again I'm just going to store it all online.
I'm done beating myself up over it, you live and learn.

same, did the same w/ my ex gf. had 1000s of pics and vids broke up w/ me say i never wanted anything to do w/ her again. deleted it all. weeks later realize wtf i did. immediate regret

Oh fuck off you white knight

why would you spy on your gfs, you get to see them naked anyway.

Well I know you can have sex with 16 years old girls legally in my country, but they cant pose legally with nude pictures before they are 18.

I don't try to understand why I did what I did, but I wasn't trying to fight it either. Sometimes it was about just watching her ram her pussy with a dildo or vibrator and pinch and pull on her nips until she's shaking and convulsing. Other times it was just about watching her do things, from watching tv, reading, working etc.

Best friend

story? more?

Lived together for a while. Had several opportunities to spy on her and took every one of them.

post em man. fucking beautiful. how'd you get your wins?

Sat outside her bedroom and the bathroom and shot video in the soace between the carpet and door

if she's your "best friend," why did you betray her trust by taking nude pictures of her?

Because hes a scumbag beta who takes pictures of people instead of actually managing to bang them.

I use the term pretty loosely, i have a bunch of "best" friends. I am also a beta fag, total kek max out lol

Jealous/10 but sweet post time Sup Forumsro

Actually though, there was this one guy on here earlier that talked about how his life was awesome because he got to spy on both his roommates having sex all the time.

When someone called him out on being beta he didn't understand how.

He didn't realize that there's nothing cool about not being able to get laid yourself and being so desperate that you'd just spy on your roommates.

That's not being "cool" or having an "awesome life", it's pathetic.

And I genuinely feel bad for people that live their lives this way.

Go fuck yourself, autistic summerfaggot.

more pls

>Actually though
I understand your point but don't start your sentences like that. It makes you sound like a fucking idiot and I would typically stop reading there.

I agree with you that it must suck to never get laid, but in the case of the user you mentioned it sounds like he was fulfilled, and content. Those are two things that most people never experience in their life. While I may not agree with that user, i'm happy for him.

how is that white knighting? legit your aspergers is showing

But actually though when you really think about it basically, I feel bad for him for not realizing that it was beta.

I feel sorry for the people who had their privacy invaded by some lowlife pervert like this.