Angry Triggering Game Nerd: thread 2

Angry Triggering Game Nerd: thread 2

(Old):

has anyone seen this monkey

Why does older James look more handsome than young James?
No homo.

Men in their 30's generally look better than they did in their 20's.

Reminder that you bandwagon fucks that left the James train over a shitty meme can fuck off

THIS IS IT

THIS IS THE THREAD TV

WE NEED TO STRIKE BACK AGAINST THESE BLOGGERS

WE NEED TO COORDINATE SOMETHING -- BUT WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE WE DO?

He's been relaxing since the movie finished production

>tfw subscribed since 2006 club

ignoring them or doing something very firm but moderate

Nothing.
Live like a windrammer.
Don't go see the movie.
Don't throw your money at shitty movies.
that's what James want you to do.
Live like a windrammer, now and always.

For relaxing times..
make it suntory-time.

#FilmBuffGate

I propose you never give another hard-earned dollar to another Hollywood nostalgia cash-grab ever again.

Fuck off Patton Oswalt

we strike back by not watching the movie

Situation is pretty much over, unless another celebrity comes out and tweets about it.

>baldphobia
woah bud calm down

We ignore them. We do not give the any attention.
It's the only thing keeping them alive.

JUST

DON'T

GO

This triggers dane cuck though

#MoviegoerGate

I wish I could boycott Dane Cuck but I never gave that unfunny hack any attention in the first place.

I guess it might as well become a general with how many threads there are.

Grow a full head of hair?

jerk off?

#KinosseurGate

REEEEEEEEEEE BALDIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

or as I like to call them "Bradlies"

fuck you, man

Gross. Shave all that shit off like a grown man.

Enough with this putting -gate at the end shit

Why is there so much talk over him saying he refuses to review a movie?

>thread 2
Did you mean thread 200?

Because he actually has enough influence that it can put a small dent in the box office and the powers that be at Sony are already doing everything they can to avoid another box office flop after all the negative attention this movie has generated already.

My guess is that it scares the left in a way no one really got into, hitting them directly in the pocketbook.

Enough with this putting -gate at the end shitgate

>the left boogeyman
you were right about the money thing but this is mostly about out of touch administrators that think twitter=valid focus group

I have only watched three movies in a movie theater in the last 10 years.

Bolt, Don Gato y su Pandilla (Top Cat) and Civil War. Don Gato was a gift for my mother and Bolt was free ticket. I will never again give money to hollywood.

>Top Cat
patrish af

>patrish
Yeah but it was the Mexican, I think my mom didn't even like it. I know I didn't.

It has little to do with the left.
Sony were probably glad they managed to have a very succesful campaign for a pretty bad product, and now something is threatening their potential income.
so they try to shut it down by sending a couple C-list celebrities who know how to use twitter.
Talk about Streisand effect...

it has to be coordinated
I don't why so many c-listers would bother responding to James. He's not a part of their world, he's an internet guy. Something doesn't add up. Must be a conspiracy

not a conspiracy, but Oswald Patton is on sony's payroll, and since there is a l ot of close contact and other buddy-buddy communication in newsblogs, he might have started the signl and told a couple people to relay it, which then snowballed.

>this thread was saged

Someone really doesn't want us talking about this

I wonder what the sony Japs think of all this.

Is this thread autosaging

yes

so when it dies, make a new one.

My hairline receded a bit and I'm starting to get a few gray hairs on the sides but I think I looked my best in the mid 20's.

I'm 30 and winter is coming.

I dunno user non of those ninjas conform to Sony diversity standards of women main cast.

RORFE-SAN TRURY IS ANGRY NERD!

MIKE MATEI PENIS SO BIG AMERICAN PENIS SO BIG JAPANESE PENIS SO SMARR

Find a style that suits your older, more refined age then. Use facial hair, stay in shape, dress well. All you lost was your little boy looks. We can't all be like Matthew Broderick and look like a fresh-faced kid forever.

HE

>Men in their 30's generally look better than they did in their 20's.
hahahaahahahhaahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

>We can't all be like Matthew Broderick and look like a fresh-faced kid forever.
Sure we can, hair transplants, HGH and roids, the breakfast of champions.

But why would you want to?

Whatever happened to sniping each other through videos and comments? Siccing a whole fan base or group towards someone and hiding like a bitch just feels low, even for internet slap fight stupidity standards.

How does Amy Pascal still have a job?

She has never made Sony money and is behind some of the biggest failures in Sony history.

Being a woman only gets you so far, so who is she fucking?

Don't forget murder

why is this thread autosaging??

It's hosted on James' Commodore 64, it can't keep up.

Patton oswald paid off Hiroshima Okinawa

Because it's been shadowbanned, you haven't noticed that they've been doing that lately to "politically incorrect" threads?

He's got a Power glove, and a filthy mouth
Armed with his Zapper he will tear these games down.

>Sup Forums sings th AVGN theme when?

Do you think James will refuse to ever do a crossover with Douge again because of Nostalgia Chick shitting on him?

QUADSSSSSSS

I used to think Lindsay was pretty reasonable despite some typical annoying liberal tendencies and I do really like the content she used to put out but jumping onto this bandwagon kind of killed any remaining fondness I had for her.
I'm not mad, just disappointed.