Ewan McGregor cast in a double-role for Fargo Season 3

>Ewan McGregor is the latest feature actor to headline Fargo. McGregor will play the two central characters, brothers Emmit and Ray Stussy, in the upcoming third season.

>Emmit Stussy is the Parking Lot King of Minnesota. A handsome, self-made, real estate mogul and family man, he sees himself as an American success story. His slightly younger brother, on the other hand, is more of a cautionary tale. Balding and pot-bellied, Ray is the kind of guy who peaked in high school. Now a parole officer, he has a huge chip on his shoulder about the hand he’s been dealt, and he blames Emmit for his misfortunes.

deadline.com/2016/05/ewan-mcgregor-cast-lead-fargo-fx-1201760430/

JUST

>JUST

are you retarded? Fargo is the best thing on TV since the Sopranos

I'm getting kinda hype, tbph.

I really wish this season would have taken place in the 19th century but I'm still pretty excited for it.

Any UFO's?

>19th century

Why?

It's gonna be interesting to see a scotsman pull off a minnesotan accent

midwestern american accent is probably the easiest accent to pull off as a foreigner

>Ewan McGregor in a fatsuit and a bald cap

Emmy incoming

>Watching TV shows ever
>Motherfucking Ewan McGregor reduced to a TV role

>he doesn't realize that TV shows have surpassed films in terms of quality and talent involved long ago

Maybe in America.

when will this season be set?

the year 2010

>he thinks that holds true for that majority of shows

I think he's talking about the hairline senpai

>he thinks that means anything on a board that discusses nothing but capeshit and star wars

What stupid gimmick they will pull just to make the show weirder now?

Ghosts?

>they think posting frogs is still acceptable in 2016

Season 1 didn't have a gimmick

Ewan MacGregor is the anti-JUST
he is JUSTice

But McGreggor's American accents are consistently awful.

This is gonna be hard for me to watch.

kek

And season 1 was good, but season 2? Come on that was a steamer.

Remember how problematic and racist 2010 was?

were SJWs even a thing in 2010 (outside of tumblr)

Where's Lester though?

Literally the devil was a main character

>ewan will never do another comfy bike tour with charlie boorman

Choose the Order. Choose a mission. Choose a Master. Choose a fucking big hologram projector. Choose refresher machines, starships, compact holocron players and lightsabers. Choose Force healing, high midichlorian count, and Trade Federation insurance. Choose fixed interest Tattooine junkyard repayments. Choose a starter meditation chamber. Choose your Padawans. Choose trooper armor and matching R4 unit. Choose a three-piece robe on hire purchase in a range of fucking Jedi fabrics. Choose democracy and wondering who the fuck you are on a Coruscanti morning. Choose sitting on that repulsor chair waiting through mind-numbing, Force-crushing Council meetings, stuffing fucking Dex's Diner food into your mouth. Choose being one with the Force at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable cave, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up younglings you trained to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose the Empire... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

I chose not to choose the Empire. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got the high ground?