Hey, b, I find this girl too sexy. what should I do? buy her coffee? beer? start talking her? ask her to swim with me?

Hey, b, I find this girl too sexy. what should I do? buy her coffee? beer? start talking her? ask her to swim with me?
Help me
Batumi, Georgia

SLap er on the butt

Trust me I am from Georgia and this is common practice here.

Go in front of her, don't call her from behind, then draw a " : ) " smiley with the rocks or some shit in georgian.
Hard mode: slap dat ass.

Straight up tell her that you like her.
After that ask her if she wants to share a drink with you

>what should I do?
don't be a pussy

So not just ugly, but also incapable of the simple act of socializing. I'd hafta guess you're a commie autist.

draw a ": )" on rocks with rocks.... bruh

Draw her attention, throw a handfull of rocks to her.

fap to traps on /b instead
duhhhh

You can, as you do it in the sand.

secretly shove the rocks up her asshole

What kind of nigger beach are you on that has tupperware chairs and a bar made from pallets? Go buy yourself a bit too much chicken and kool-aid and then offer to share...

Go to her and say hi. Then invite her to a drink

Or if dubs just build a castle with the pebbles, forget the girl. Keep us updated on the castle

To show your dominance, snap another male's neck infront of her.

Ask for some sunblock then its up to you bro

rolling for this

Build Sup Forums a castle faggot
RACE WAR NOW

blue jean shorts? you are fucked

Go call the russian mafia guys in the background pussies.

Just do like in this gif

Ask her if she'd like to know how the rooms in the Batumi Sheraton look like and on the way there whack her on the head with a shovel then rape her carcass

she might not know you're trying to signal her best bet is to throw the rocks at her

wow, have you ever been in Batumi? I wonder you know there's Sheraton here.

Hynotize her go up and say "The guy i hundcuffed myself to is drowning" this will throw her into a confused trance. continue muttering similar non-seqs then say close your eyes

This. Who the fuck wears jorts to the beach?

Yes, i was there in 2013. Liked it very much. Also stayed in the Sheraton for one night, very nice.

I do.

show us the castle, NOW

visit Tbilisi too; much better city- that's where I am from.

Lol the struggle

Dubs winrar delivar op

PROTIP: women don't like being thrown at with pebbles

I've been to almost all of Georgia including Tblisi

Why didn't he rape her? It's obvious she's there alone. I love a cunt that can put up a fight.

Well, guys, I threw some little rocks to her; she looked at me and asked me "Shen bicho shig ho ar gak?", which means she asked me if i have penis inside my ass. I was shocked. B, you are not to be blamed; i am.

take more pics OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see

tell her shes gonna have your dick in her ass

Light a cigarette then jam it into the bottom of her foot while shes not paying attention

this

Ask her if she wants to join you at a beach that is make out of SAND.

You're posting on Sup Forums, asking for help with a woman. Stay being a betafag, and carry on with your life.

when she lays back down grab back of the chair and flip it to the moon while screaming "ALOHAAAAA SNAAAACKBAAAARRRR!!!!"

How close is Batumi to Atlanta??

why do those two guys in the background look like they are there for a mob hit

OP's fail amuses me

Batumi is in Georgia (country) while Atlanta is in Georgia (us state)

b, i asked her if she wanted to swim with me; she smiled. Then I took the phone and checked this thread. She looked at the screen, saw this thread and photo and called me faggot and slapped me in the face.
Boy i didn't knew she knew what b was.
I am loser!!!!

Not OP but I am socially retarded. And I want you to know i'm worth hundreds of millions, looks 8 or 9/10, 192cm, 75kg. 160 IQ and I speak 4 languages fluently. I might be an autist but compared to me you are a monkey.

Go whack off on her. Grills like the semen

eh about 5000 miles

talk to her, dumbass. compliment her on something she might be insecure about. if she's short, tell her short girls are master race. tell her never go blond: brunettes are master race, and the darker the better.

lol, i wish this was op

your are a beta cuck dont ever compliment girls you want them to feel good about themselves and just think you are another guy hitting on them?

dont listen to this guy. dont ever try to compliment a girl with master race inserted anywhere. this is major cringe

You are very special kind of faggot.

You don't know what you're talking about dude, I use that all the time and I'm swimming in pussy

Thats fine. But even monkeys get sex, virgin.

Take her bird watching, but take it super serious and always tell her to "SHHHHHH! Im looking at birds" bitches love birds and bitches like serious men.
Its fool proof

Jerk off, cum on the ass of her bikini. Then put it away and go tell her you think she's beautiful. When she asks you to prove it tell her to look at her ass.

hahaha what kind of pussy? ogre pussy?

do you say it before or after you push your glasses up?

"Does this smell like chloroform?"

"Ugh excuse me.... but i was looking at you from approximatly 20 yards away and i just had to tell you that brunettes are the master race. Do you main a warlock?"