Girl is crying, telling me shes going to kill herself...

Girl is crying, telling me shes going to kill herself. I know that there are a bunch of trolls trying to bait but this is legit, any advise?

shes 7/10 recently 18

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bW9ahYBA9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You didn't give us much to work with OP, need more info.

fuck off white knight

tits with timestamp
I might actually be a clinical psychologist. But rules are rules.

What kind of more info my man? I've seen a guy get fucked in the ass by revealing a skype name, you guys are the best but still.

>mfw i didnt even try to calm her yet

just tell her to fucking do it, there's too much people in the world anyway

Go talk to her you fucking pleb

Call the coroner's office to let them know there will be a deceased person in need of pickup - then tell the drama-queen that shes on a deadline now and she better become an hero quick.

Compliment her and change the subject to something funny.

Why the fuck do you care about her? She won't kill herself, she just wants some attention and you're her little man-pussy that does it.

You're fucking scum to me, imagine if your father saw you sitting here patting a stupid fat bitch on the head without getting any pussy for it, he'd be dissapointed aswell.

You stupid fucking shit, get out of that downward-spiral now. But then again, you're probably only consoling her because you crave attention as much as her. Go rot in your self-pity both of you is my advice. Fuck off.

Waste of a white mans body, that's what you are.

>mfw when i care about her

take a chill pill Sup Forumsro

Tell her that you are a busy man, and you don't have all night to wait. Then insult her for not following through in a timely manner.

Tell her not to die a virgin and offer to tongue punch her fart box.

>mfw with no face
>mfw

MFW MFW MFW
>MFW

My brother jumped off a block of flats hit the side of the building on the way down and broke apart spraying people at a bus stop with his body parts. Make sure you have a good camera to record her suicide.

berate her by explaining that you could have an heroed 10 times by now in the time shes spent blubbering about it.

When i said more info, i meant give us a general of what is going on. Family problems? Lack of social contact? (ie I have no friends)? Give us something we can work with OP. Btw she is doing this for attention, but it's only because she needs it from what I can tell. If you don't give it to her, im not sure what will happen.

Tell her to stream it

Family issues, parents divorced, fighting.

You are a huge faggot OP, and you should probably kill yourself with her

Suicide threats are just manipulation, a means of exploiting weak little beta cucks like you, she won't actually kill herself and if she does, FUCK HER, it's not your job to make her happy.

And if you are seriously contemplating any type of intimate relationship with this emotionally unstable wreck, you should seriously reconsider. I know you will do it anyway but don't come to Sup Forums when she leaves you to wreck another poor young faggot's life.

Offer her a place where she can feel safe and secure - i.e. your bed.

You actually went on Sup Forums for advice? Prepare for the shit storm of comments telling her she needs to kill herself.

My advice bro, is just talk with her, tell her it's not worth it. Explain to her that even if she tries she may not even die. She could still live and the amount of pain she'd be in if she did. I deal with this shit all the time, either she's just fucking with you for attention or she may need professional help.

The quickest way to fix suicidal chicks is to provide a new life option in replace of the old one rather than a no life. Say it like well you tried living life like ___ have you tried living life with me?
Well you dont know what life would be like without trying.
if shes still considering suicide then remind her that after shes dead she enters the unknown, but if she picks you then (insert good reasons to be with you) and say would you like to try that at least?

Offer to be her lover and we will run away together and live our days with just one another..

post story and sex videos and pics for the internet to enjoy with..

Tell her that her Dad is having a sexual relationship with you and her Dad barebacks your arse. Tell her the reason her parents are divorcing is because you are a cum slut bucket for her Dad.

I'm already into another girl, isn't serious yet but we've got things going, appreciate the advice however.

Telling her to come over tonight.

Tell her not to go alone and then find a bridge together...

Don't buy into it OP. Tell her to seek help and abandon ship. I wasted collectively a year of my life on a worthless pos woman who did the same shit to me. Leaaaave

Thanks Quagmire

Addendum: anyone who is actually considering suicide isn't going to tell you about it. If they are, they are bluffing. i.e. the attention plea.

We may come across as assholes but it's only because shit tards like you don't listen to anything. I was in your place, and I LEFT THAT BITCH. You know what she's doing know? Not dead from suicide, she is being a whore getting it from any guy that will give it to her.

See

Other than that, i take a "Just don't think about it" approach to life, maybe mention that may help. Tell her that the Family issues will be less prevelant with time and may one day not matter anymore or just go away, Even though her parents are divorced and fighting, does not mean they will hate each other forever and will tolerate each other once again with time. Also mention the fact that she is being selfish and not even given a shit about the people who care about her.

And For da Grand Finale!

youtube.com/watch?v=4bW9ahYBA9Y

Go to /adv/ while you're at it, though they take a lot longer to reply

Tell her to hurry up so you can fuck her corpse.

post nudes

I laughed at this harder than I should have

Appreciate the advise everyone, she'll be coming over tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to snap some pics for Sup Forums.

I remember that little greentext.
I appreciate the spirit of it, but for a suicidal person, someone who would literally rather die than live one day more, this isn't going to work. If they mean it, they're in a lot of pain and can barely muster the energy to move, let alone become a globe trotter.
In some cases, I think suicide is the best solution. But those cases are rare.

But, if it's imperative that this person stay alive at any cost, drastic measures must be taken. You have to reacquaint them with a survival instinct as old as life itself. You have to make them fear for their life.

When I realized how powerful that instinct is, I realized it's better to work with it instead of against it.

she just wants some dick
give it to her

Got update pic coming up, it's short but good. Pic uploading.

Bump

Sent me a flying kiss video with a wink after I told her to come over tonight. I'm excited. I love Sup Forums, parts edited due to obvious reasons.

Fuck the crazy out of her, user!

You need to reasure her whatever it is she's better than it. Whether it is life, death, sadness, tfw no bf, tfw no gf, regret over abortion, regret about not doing enough. You need to remind her she's a wonderful person that desreves to live. That you care about her. That you don't want her to die yet. Show her how much you love her.

Also show us nudes fuck boi.

dont forget pics for us

Kinda late to the party but I'm fucking the shit out of her tonight, refer to this.

My bad, just got on thread.