Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM
murderbygaslight.com/2009/12/william-morgan-revenge-of-freemasons.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do you guys even do

Howd you join?

How is Lucifer going?

>devils dubs

Is it true that the masons know the secrets to the afterlife, aliens & our collective future? How rich do you have to be to join the organization? Can an ex muslim join? Do they really fund "the chosen ones" to start businesses?

How does it feel being a nothing a club compared to the secret societies that actually run shit?

>Sup Forumstard
>freemason
Yeah alright faggot. You couldn't build an archway if your life depended on it.

Did you have to shag a good looking goat or an ugly goat to get in?

Tallk about morality, good and evil. We can't talk about politics and religion. We try to improve ourselves by "way of life"
I send application to nearest louge, wich I found in the internet.
Well, you can worhip what you want. In my louge are Christians, muslims and buddists.

have you ever build a wall?
or other masonstuff?

Did you like the noose around your neck and also whats with getting your pants and sleeved rolled up for??

Dude, do you really believe that we control the World.

Are you a Templar?

youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM

Also, what do you think of the Sabbateans?

The knifes pretty kinky too kind of of a bit kinky lol

never, ever, forever

Watt dis?

This fucker knows fuck all about masons disregard and delete the thread you are a disgrace calling masonic swat team now get ready OP yer gunna get fukd up your pooster bitch

Not your club, faggot.

1. Nope. We have nothing common with them
2. Don't know what even is that

lol its all shit its just an excuse to get drunk and have whores and strippers its like a older mans fraternity lol!

Did you guys kill JFK, or was that someone else' fruity little rich guy club?

We caused Great French Revolution. Don't fuck with us

>nothing in common
You must be a really shitty low ranking member to believe that's true.

Op what's the meaning of that? U have to know if you're a freemason.. I sound rude I know, just sayin incase I piss u off

Well, what have you done lately?

Seen this shit on history channel lol but my dad and grandfather were part of a lodge lol !

sounds good to me.

You disrespect our Great Louge! Prepare yourselfe to destiny!

So did you get a sexy goat or a ugly goat my brother lol!

You guys party with Moloch and associate with the Bohemians or whatever they're called?

What does the art work on the floor of masonic meeting rooms mean/symbolise? And why is masonry so secretive?

No, Templars just couldn't survive. King Philip took all money, that belonges to them

go to bed dylan

Lol use are as bad as sand niggers with your goat fucking and what not so go fuck a goat lol

Do you ever get the chance to speak to 33rd degree Masons?

What's your degree?

NAO I CAN CLONE THIS AND BE A FREEMASON TOO.

We could talk about symbol for hours...
Our society is secretive, it's caused by tradition. In earlier times, Cucktholic Church obessed us, so we needed to stay quite.

It mean nuffin its like a big boys club get drunk and shag whore lol thats what they do 4 like a100 years lol its one of the biggest load of bs ever lol my dad will go nuts me saying this lol

You are a disappointment to them otherwise you would be in a lodge too

It represents the light and the dark. I think the illuminated and in unilluminated. And they're so secretive because they're closet homos that worship other things than they say they do in the public light, whilst believing worshipping these deities is what gives them power to change events in the world as they see fit.
Op will disagree. But that's only because he's giving you disinfo, or because he's not a high enough rank to know this.

My research isnt going well, but im onto something.
These sightings relate to the one in Los Angeles 1942 (battle of los angeles)

So did you get a sexy goat or an ugly goat thats how ya tell if you made lol

My dear troll, I will answer to you, because I see it's your destiny.
We are the biggest enemies of Muslims, if you want to know

I know one of the symbolisms. They always (or often) have floors made for white/black tiles, like a chessboard. Because they sort of the the whole world as a game of chess.

I could be wrong though. Somebody correct my bs.

Do you guys ever talk shit about other secret societies?

i know someone who claims to be mason, but is only an estate agent. if its a wealthy club he is not that wealthy.... when mandela died he talked about mandelas mason status.

>biggest enemy of Muslims
>taking this much pride in your closeted cult of faggots.

Yea. I'm sure they're afraid of your "how to better the world from good and evil" enlightenment talks.

So u hade a ruler and a square on your apron big woop the masons are pretty open with this shit these days lol i just use the goat thing coz my grandad and father used to say its a se rest and when they were pissed the goat thing got to them and had to explain lol

We are the most powerful, so we are not curiouse about some little shits.

Bet you didn't get past the third degree faggot

Can you elaborate on how powerful?

Catholic Church and Muslims are our biggest enemy. It's wrote in our history. Deal with it

Masons anit got shit maybe when pplz didnt even under stand math and thought bible was word of god but come man its just a fucking mans club get over your self lol ok some ppl and so e lodges use it for buisness i guess lol but thats about it lol

why you avoiding serious questions, and you're only answering to trolls?
c'mon OP.

Because they're against faggots. Faggot

This.

Can you show us your due card? (Don't have to if you think it's too personal)

A question is a question afterall /G (the furry hater)

Its not like you where the hand of god to eat Hillary clintons cunt come Sup Forumsro grow up!

>we're enlightened
>we're illuminated
>we're all knowing all powerful Masons...

Who can't spell curious.

Quit kissing his branded ass. Give us some interesting info or fuck off, OP

why would he want to due that. dew the do.

Difference between freemason, Illuminati, skull and bones, bilderberg, bohemian grove and knights templar pls.

Who owns the world the most?

Dubs of truth.
Op is a faggot

I have hours if you do, brother?

Like i said my dad was one and his dad and his brother and it ain't no illuminati shit its basically a fraternity for old and young guys to piss it up have some respect for your order lol when did u even get to control the now fag lol u wish

But did you get a ugly or a sexy goat my brother! Lol a

There's not really a difference kid. You're just mashing conspiracy theories together.
if the man is pulling the strings behind the curtain, then all of these things you listed are all put in place to both keep the secret of the illuminated, and to allow the bloodlines to manipulate the world through each smaller vessel.

That's how it is for everyone up until a certain degree of masonry. Then you start getting invited to the hellfire clubs once you raise to like 30. Or it might be 33.

So you're saying there's only one major conspiracy going on as far as these organizations are concerned?

Dude get over your self lol your not important lol geez you may as well go suck a niggerz dîćk take a photo to get fame here lol

Do you know what their ranks were?

By the way I'm not op.

No, if you were OP you'd be responding to trolls.

>he skipped my very serious question
(This one)

I am not one or ever will be lol all i said was what my relatives told me about it so go jerk your self off to you fake as NWO bullshit and find your self a nice big nigger cock to suck to help you with the Sup Forums trap community dude !

Serious conspiracy shit going on

Are you familiar with the principle of non-violation?

Yes and no. I mean there's obvious things like brainwashing of the masses that has nothing to do with HAARP and weather control, but in a while yes. They all are under one big conspiracy. And it's simply running the world. Not owning it, but manipulating it to benifit the bloodlines standings in history.

Think of it like Cersi Lannister from GOT manipulating everything so she stays in power.

One of my MPH books..

32; still frozen. 33; enLIGHTened.

Why your mathematics is still trying to kill me when I can catch a lighting bolt? What about explaining me rules straight and let me join?

No you dont have... But lighting bolts still can be roded to expand energy even by slowly charging... You want to build all buildings again if I understand you right, mee too, but why I have to die of haldol?

In a whole*

I think u just got violated my mason brother who suck big nigger cock for spare change take that for you big NWO conspiracy load of horse shit lol

Why the fuck are you skipping serious questions?

As useful as a 200$ Scientology book.

I'm not op

Thank you

I will angers what degree my dad and all that were if u tell whats with home rapey shit plz elaborate my wannabe controller of of load of shit

I'm a freemason too, cups bang, bring it.

Im not just op thinks he has the power like heman with cringes čôćk in his ass

It would actually be "hands secretly grasp each other". They don't do normie things like bang cups.

As in if he gives us info as he stated he would, he would be buried up to his neck in sand on high tide?

So when were our brothers raised?

Freemasons are just like any other sports club/fraternity / cock munchers club!! Why u think bush got president lol he loved the cock Jen didnt see where that got him lol Obama shit he couldn't stop right my mason NWO brother!

Jeb*

The best thing about this is that they consider themselves real life police and have in the past, killed men only connected to freemasonry because they reported on its truths to the public.

Dude i have never had any power lol op just doesn't want to admit he had to fuck a goat lol coz he got a ugly one its that simple lol

Truth.
murderbygaslight.com/2009/12/william-morgan-revenge-of-freemasons.html?m=1

Deep down he knows ok like 0.12223%of what i said is trolling lol most is legit so he/she can go shag his stupid goat lol