Hey Sup Forums can you tell me about acid trips?

hey Sup Forums can you tell me about acid trips?

Other urls found in this thread:

dancesafe.org/product/complete-adulterant-screening-kit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They last too long. The hangover is fucking brutal. That's been my experience.

>Hangover
>acid

Literally what?

The greatest thing ever, your mind will open to obscure thoughts, the visuals alone are crazy cool. But it's really about the thought process.
You can learn more about yourself, meet the real you.

take two tabs, listen to some chll music, go out for a walk in the forest, come back and have some deep underlying thoughts that youve been running away from and find your answers.. oh and also watch Fear and Loathing in las vegas while your peaking at some point...
the trip should last around 12 hours if you got good tabs so plenty of shit for you to explore

just do it

you won't understand when people tell you about it anyway, espcieally if you've never done any other hallucinogens before

Every time I've ever done acid when I come down my head feels like it's going to explode and my jaw hurts from gritting my teeth and I get muscle cramps in my back. From what I understand a lot of other people have similar problems with it.

Is gut

hahah nah m8.. in my experience the comedown of acid is much less severe and chill than that of an mdma
your getting some cut shit

Its hard to explain. If its your first time make sure you are doing it at home. If you are not enjoying it lock yourself in your room and listen to some music.

>hangover
>acid

You're not taking real LSD then...

That's a first for me ever hearing that.
My friends and I always have a pleasant experience whenever we trip.
The only drug where I've ever felt like that is mdma

Do it in a place where you're comfortable, with people you are comfortable with. Put on a playlist with some of your favorite music and enjoy the ride.

Also watch BT's This Binary Universe. Great videos. And if you really want to go down the rabbit hole, throw on some pink floyd. Dark side of the moon album is a great place to start.

test your shit bruh... you probably taking nbome or some other analogues...

I can tell you that people react extremely different to acid.
I tried acid 2 times and it was an absolute nightmare on both occasions so I always advice people to say away from it.

Your "LSD" is 25I-NBOMe

have you smoked it with weed... i find it that if i smokeup before the comeup it gets very exreme but normally i can manage the trip from going down the bad road
In my opinion there is no bad trips the whole trip is just an experience to teach you of yourself and sometimes it can be frightening but you got to face it bro

That's not acid then

You really can't explain what an acid trip is like, because there are no words in the world that can describe what the fuck is going on.
It's like entering another dimension while still being in the same.
You can literally ask yourself a question inside your head, and the answers will come to you, and you will be able to fully grasp them instantly. You become aware

Every trip is different, but they all have one simple rule. Let things happen. If you can learn to let go, and be ok with everything happening around you, you're gonna have an amazing time on acid.

With any drugs always make sure someone around you is level headed enough to call the ambos and tell them what you took if something goes wrong
Because ultimately you're better off alive and with a bad rap than dead because you didn't want to get caught out

And anyone can react differently to it so be careful :)

I only did it 3 times once in 1979 and again in 1983 and 84. I felt like shit afterwards all 3 times.

Perfect advice for anyone wanting to try for the first time.
It's best not to mix with any other drugs for your first trip.
With the exception of benzos if it's too much for you.

"Bad trips" are just drug war propaganda made to scare people into a bad state of mind when they take psychedelics.

Yes you can sometimes have a shit experience especially if you've gone through shit in your life, but that's what life is and here are the tools and options available to you, start dealing with your shit and you will find that your experience of life in general is improved.

the first time is one of 'those' experiences.
you know
first kiss, falling in love, marriage, graduating, death, tripping lsd.

when you do it, you get to pick up the curtain and see whats behind it. you can't describe the feeling to somebody if they've never done it. its like describing a color to a blind person. you can give people a rough idea but its nothing like the real thing. its just an experience beyond words.

its very subjective. and very intense. people say if you're anxious don't do it. i'm anxious every time i drop. its scary. this is the most powerful drug i've ever done in my life. its playing with fire. its fun but you gotta be careful or you'll burn your whole fucking house down.

i've had bad trips. smoking weed causes them for me. some people like smoking weed with it because it 'steps it up a notch' but for me it takes me to a whole different plane. i've talked with god. i've experienced death over and over. i am every person on earth. when somebody is murdered i am the killer and the victim. when i die i experience another one. i've stopped smoking weed when i trip, but even then, the bad ones don't ruin it. nightmares don't make you stop sleeping.

start slow. i prefer taking half a tab, now a days. its a shallow experience and you can snap yourself back to reality if you really need to.

i think everybody should trip at least once in their lives. the hallucinogen class of drugs is the root of all religion, i think. the mindset it puts you in is very conducive to those sort of things. entheogen means 'god from within.' shamans in south america have been drinking DMT for millennia. i feel really sorry for people who never got to experience this, or never will experience this. its truly something else. once you take it, you'll be a different person. i'm not the same i was before lsd. but i don't regret it. not by a long shot.

> it's like describing thought to someone who has never been thinking

>born too late to enjoy drugs that haven't been tainted by greedy faggots
>born too early to enjoy drugs that can be tested and assured of their potency/effects
born soon enough to watch the world break out into civil war and have liberal cucks force sharia down all our throats

dank.

nope both times without any other substances.
I also have no problems with mushrooms or mescalin.
actually I love shrooms and use them regularly so I suppose acid is just not my thing.

Acid is amazing, but it needs respect. I'd recommend not to plan your first trip to much, because when you're tripping balls and you're trying to remember the "plan" it's gonna backfire and you're gonna get stressed out. Just relax, and let things occur naturally. Also I don't recommend doing it with more than 2 people, for me at least the mood get's pretty weird with that many people tripping together.

welcome to the future

dancesafe.org/product/complete-adulterant-screening-kit/

I second this. LSD is beautiful in itself and there's no real reason to mix it unless you want to candy flip or turn it off with a xanax. Even weed is best saved for the tail end as you can get paranoid when smoking while peaking and it can ultimately result in a bad trip. (Doesn't happen to everyone but better safe than sorry)

For your first time
Do this

Take full advantage of the visuals. I went through a phase where I and some buddies tripped about every other weekend for a year while I was in college. We had an apartment totally set up for it. Some handy accessories include:

Sparkly things (glitter, foil, etc)
Black light and accessories (highlighter pens, etc)
Dry ice if you can get it...fucking awesome
Cool art and/or books to look at
Strobe lights...turn one on and flail your hand around or squeeze something out of a tube..wow

My favorite visual was to take a chunk of dry ice, pour some laundry detergent on it, and put it under black light. The dry ice causes the laundry detergent to make these huge glowing bubbles...when they get big enough, they pop and a cloud of fog rolls out. Whoa.

Music is important too...try to have some mellow stuff around if things get too intense. Also have some upbeat stuff in case you get too lost in yourself and need to get out of your own head.

Tactile stuff for the same reason...if things get overwhelming you can settle down and lose yourself for about a half hour with a hacky-sack or a ball of silly putty.

Been a long time for me...I am jelly. Enjoy!!

Best description I have seen so far - and yet it is far from. That one tab of fucking MICROgrams can open up the universe. The eye of the universe glances upon you the time you are tripping.
It's like having a card to the library of the universe, for roughly 12 hours.

I have yet to try DMT though. I've heard it's like acid, 20 times more intense - and yet you can't really compare any drug to another drug. Exactly why you shouldn't mix drugs, in my opinion.

And a little word of advice - don't expect it to be pure, real, LSD25. That is hard to come by, especially if you live in Scandinavia.

the comedown is one of the best parts of lsd. feel so relaxed and mentally refreshed, shrooms are e en better for this feel.

>believing that horse shit is capable of accurately determining potency and what drug you're actually about to use
>using the internet to buy something that implies you're in possession of illegal substances
people can't be this stupid can they?

It's a bad Idea to take acid 8 hours before you are getting promoted in a navy military ceremony by a captain of a base.

theyre not m8. its very possible to have an extremely bad time on acid.

Acid is fun as shit, take it with few close friends, 2 to 3, in a comfortable enviornment, you should start inside and have the option of going outside. Listen to good music, if you eat only have nice food. The last time me and some friends took a bunch of acid we accidentally were on a rattlesnake den and there were snakes everywhere. That was intense

>using ignorance of chemistry as a defense
>as if any department is going to waste the effort tracking you down over simple possession

i guess taking a drug dealers word for it is better than testing right?

you know when you solve some drawn out algebra bullshit and you feel like a genius after? kinda like that for ten hours no mater what you think

i was just very confused for a long time but i felt like i understood it all

DMT is one hell of a ride. Broke through once, saw what I needed to see. Never again.

Find a country fair. With clowns and shit make sure you start to feel it as soon as you get there so your first interaction with people will already be awful. Buya funnel cake and drink at a stand with a long line. But as your leaving drop both of them on the ground. Listen to them laughing at you. Run away. Then go to the zipper and get on with a stranger mutter something like "I'm not that bad" then ride it screaming the whole time. Get off and go immediately to the bumper cars try and figure out what way you are going but keep getting yelled at by the voice box you are going the wrong way get kicked off the bumper cars. Find the teacups get on, again with strangers sit directly across from them staring them down. Say nothing. Once the ride starts scream "HEEERRE WE GOOOOOO" and in a acid strength frenzy spin that fucking tea cup like it's your job. At about this point you should be peaking and with the lights spinning, the children in the tea cup with you crying, and the acid...you should black out. Then you wake up from a carney slapping you to wake you up and you run away, out of the county fair and run all the way home. And that's why I don't do acid anymore in public

Do it and smoke a bit of the devil's lettuce before taking the tab. Super chill

holy shit user

I always like to have a beer after i drop, helps take the anxiety/nervousness away

Good idea...but have a ridiculous supply around. I used to be able to polish off a whole case of Heineken over the course of a 12-hour trip and never feel a thing from it. But it tasted really fucking good.