Let's play Would You Rather

Let's play Would You Rather

Q1. Would you rather, die on your 100th birthday a virgin, or only be sexually attracted to children ??

children age range?

On the day of their 13th birthday they repulse you intimately and sexually.

well, I did fuck a 12 year old, so whatever

pic of her ?

Yea. I fucked a 19yo who looked younger than her.

moar

good for you, guess the age of this one

14?

It's all about the hands.

less

names?

id rather die
>op
>whould you rather contract aids from
>eating hiv infected needles or
>gang raped by by hiv infected homo's
>until your asshole prolapeses
> and left in your blood shit and cum

Q2. Would you rather, be born white into a poor working class family, or black into a well-off middle class family?

what about this one?

Old enough to play with.

correct

Black.
At least maybe then I could be a vine star and have good home cooked meals.

does someonehave the video where the guy start an anime review but it turns out to be a rant cause his uncle got arrested for pedophilia?

How is that a good "would you rather?"

Black in a middle class family what's wrong with being black?

more of her

how poor?

Like I said, it's all in the hands.
But I can only gauge it within 3 years.

Next question?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!

White
Cuz privilege and wont get shot for bein a nigger

nice b8 m8

Would you rather fight one moose size goose.

Or..

Ten geese sized meese

Black.
Despite what all those black activists say, the only true oppression nowadays is poverty.

100 years a virgin, you mean 70 years as a wizard. With my mastery of the arcane arts i 'die' and then come back all the powers of a wizard and all the pussy of being 100

Moose is both plural and singular you fucking autist

would you rather shit out 1 watermellon or 3 coconuts?

Would you rather your baby be born black with no legs and arms or white with no dick?

Dont coconuts have like some type of hair on them? I would choose coconuts

white, girl

White

Sexually attracted to children

Would you rather have sex with a consenting 9 year old or your sister?

Fuck off, pedo.

both?

Q3. Would you rather, get beheaded, or join ISIS ??

the 9yo. definitely
that's my life goal

join you nigger

ten goose sized moose, easy
birds are fucking assholes

Join ISIS fuck dying

join ofc

OP here, in the UK if you earn less than £10k (£13125.95) you don't pay income tax, that poor.. but you've still got your 'white privilege'.

Q4. Would you rather, give Ron Jeremy oral sex, or receive anal sex from Ron Jeremy ??

Die 10-20 years later than I normally would with nothing else changing, or become a disgusting degenerate who should kill myself.. Real tough choice there OP

I think I'd still go white

OP here, needles over rape

Your girlfriend and mother bodyswap, and the only way to return them to normal is to have sex with one of them, and if you don't reply to this your mother will die anyway. What do?

would you rather be immune to aging and illness, or injuries and lack of oxygen?

OP here, 3 (relatively) small coconuts over a massive watermelon, unless I can crush the watermelon with my rectum

gf body

injuries and lack of oxygen

OP here, I'm guessing you don't mean a white girl? I'd choose a dickless son over a potato, white kid will need therapy, but the nigger will need around the clock care.. Reverse the races?

I'd still go with no dick

OP here, my sister is in her 20s, is pretty and has decent tits, but she is a ginger...

I do think kids are hot. But I also like adults. Damn, I wanna live longer than 100 years so I can't accept that limitation.

I pick being 100% pedo.

OP here, mother's body with girlfriend's mind, but do they HAVE to return to normal?

Thanks big babby!

OP here, exactly were not racists we just don't want to care for an invalids

moar, before the mods arrive

OP here, what's the problem?

And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months,and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.
- Qur'an 65:4

Our mothers and before them our grandmothers married when they were barely 12. Good upbringing makes a girl ready to perform all marital duties at that age.
- Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh

A nine-year-old girl has the same sexual capacities like a woman of twenty and over.
- Skeikh Mohamed Ibn Abderrahmane Al-Maghraoui

A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister.

- The late Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution

Child marriage in Islam is permissible. In the Koran there is no specific age of marriage...[If the government imposed new laws against child marriage] There will be violent conflict from the Muslims, saying that 'no, we will not accept this, we'd rather die than accept something which is not a law from Allah.'
- Ahmed Sani Yerima, former governor and current senator of Zamfara State, Nigeria

مُحَمَّد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم‎‎

I'd fuck my own sis rather than a 9 year old. My sis got them good genes

Thanks big babby!
Shit.

OP here, I've reported because of this image, uncool dude.

Seems like I came to the right /thread

It's only sexual in your mind.

magically become a virgin on 100th birthday then die.

I would never want to be black, even if I were the richest person in the world.

Not because I hate black people, but because I think their physical features are somewhat repulsive in terms of attractiveness.

that is a loaded dick i mean question.

Thanks big babby!

OP here, so you wouldn't be ugly yet rich? Good your you :)

OP here, glad your enjoying the bread

OP here, definitely the latter, I'd swim to the bottom of the Ocean

Children

This one made me laugh.

Big tits for 13

White

>join
>okay user go blow up America
>lol k
>go to america and live happily ever after

for you

>right in the butthole

If he butt fucks be I don't have to look at hik

I'd cum in every one of her holes

OP here, very smart answer, free tits for you

Looks like Sup Forums is going to become mudslimes
>Ima be first in line

Q5. Would you rather, die slowly after days of torture, or brutally murdered your family and then commit suicide ??

family lives in first scenario?

OP here, of course dude

several days of torture it is