So do you really think Trump will act presidential when he gets into office...

So do you really think Trump will act presidential when he gets into office? The ONLY thing he's done in his life is strive to fill his own pocket with cold hard cash. I just don't see how that translates into running a country.

Still better than Hillary

NYPA, dumbass.

maybe he will strive to fill America's pockets with cold hard cash instead of giving it to whatever middle east/asian/african country that begs for it to reinforce their own army.

The problem is there is really no other choice. Out of the whole of America, you get these 2 front runners. Both as bad as each other, Trump is just the lesser evil.

Both will probably create more problems than they solve.

Up until Bill Gates started his philanthropy, his entire life was spent becoming one of the richest men in the world.

Trump has often said he's not in it for the money, he's in it for the challenge. Whereas Clinton is just in it for the fame.

>implying democratic campaign wasn't setup to steal as much money from voters as possible
>not seeing how they took all the masses monies from bernie
>only to switch to hilary to get the corporate and national funding from even outside the nation
get cucked.

At least Trump's deals are legal

How do you act presidential? Can you explain that?

Everyone knows what he means, I'm sure you do too.

literally write who you want when you cast your vote in the "other" block... if enough people write their name in... boom "we president now."

Like Israel? Too bad he's with the republicucks

No. I really don't. You mean act like it's the pre civil rights era and say cops are the problem?

Or act like congress isn't doing anything wrong when they force mortgage lenders to loan to people who can't afford it, causing a housing market crash?

Or act like a rapist and have your wife do damage control?

>The ONLY thing he's done in his life is strive to fill his own pocket with cold hard cash. I just don't see how that translates into running a country.
I don't see your point, how is this different from ANY politician? Except trump ISN'T a politician...

annnnd /thread

no, he's really not
go watch something other than Fox or Trump's twitter page

Unless he wins, then he'll be a politician
>mind = blown
Keep Trump pure, vote Hillary.

>OP is an idiot who has no idea the amount of respect and revere Trump has for his family and his name. The family has already helped this country in the past. Donald is very proud of that but refuses to drag his ancestors through the mud to promote him self.

>Donald Trump is an honest, hard working, and warm hearted man.

THAT'S your argument?

Sure, let's destroy the country because we need to keep a non-politician out of office.

topkek, i'm out of here, i can't argue with that kind of retarded

itt: newfags.

back to Sup Forums you go paid shill.

>facebook
>micdrop
>leaves this thread

Come back when you understand jokes, new friend

Run along then little squirt.

everyone writes in who they want
enough dumbshit barely legal teens to write in jusitn bieber or nikki minaj inmass. everyone else writes for themselves or a friend
jill stein still only gets 20.000 total votes

just great user now we are all send to force labor plants to create more of their clothing lines while their music blares 24/7 as they prepare to take over the world

I can't tell if you're being dense just for the sake of it or if you actually just don't understand this.

Your little rant was unrelated to the actual topic, so I can only assume you're just naturally dense.

You're claiming HE'S the retard ?!

I can't tell if you don't understand how to answer a simple question or if you just don't understand this.

Your little post was unrelated to the actual question, so I can only assume you're just naturally dense.

/thread

your argument is faulty, because the FED cannot print wealth.

Also it would only inflate trumps real wealth, so that's a double no.

and actually the FED can only print the bubble to a suppermassive dept-star, twhich will then implode and cause a suppermassive financial hole.

so : no, no and supermassive-no.

He could try respecting veterans and their families to start with.
He could attempt to understand Russias role in (and ownership of) Crimea.
He could pretend to be intelligent instead of encouraging antivaxers and anti evolution religious creationist nutbags
He could actually read the constitution.

corruption or a literal idiot. shit choice. you could always try and abolish the first past the post system :^)

Do you even know what you're saying ? How the fuck does "Not your personal army " apply here ?

>He could try respecting veterans and their families to start with.
families digging soldiers from their graves to vote for some candidate is the most disgusting shit I've seen. "Hey look! my son died in the war, it's obviously Trumps fault and not the nigger who sent them there in first place"

I was thinking of John McCain.

Nobody said it was Trump's fault, and the nigger that sent him there was GWBush. Khan died in 2004 hardtard. Do you even know what happened?

>So do you really think Trump will act presidential when he gets into office?

Not sure how well he would act the part, but it wouldn't be believable. He's too far removed from what's needed to know what to do or say.

same fagging this hard at someone who left

Trump supporters don't care. It's like they tune out logic and just replace it with >Wall
All he is doing is telling people what they want to hear.

>do you really think Trump will act presidential when he gets into office

Has he acted like that yet?
>No
There is no reset function
There will be on intervention
What you see is what you get
He will lose big time.
Or he will quit, soon as his fragile ego will not allow him to lose
..and none of it will be his fault.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>He could try respecting veterans and their families to start with.

I was in Vegas at a hotel and he was giving a speech there
>He said something to the effect that "there was no leadership in the US military"
>I know he was trying to take a cheap shot at Obama but what he did was insult the entire officer core of the US military.

>what he did was insult the entire officer core of the US military.
booohoho, what a bunch of pussies.

Are you aware that the family of a solider the Republican convention had was torn to shreds by the Democrats.

So that's a no?

Depth gauge is exactly the same implying no corruption.

>Do you even know what happened?
I heard some osama dindu got killed in some war in not-america and his last worst were "T-trump did this...allahu ackkkk..." and now he's a martyr and Hillary managed to summon his ghost to help her win the super president bowl.
and I know it's true because I saw it on CNN.

I don't see how you don't see that good with cash is what the executive branch is supposed to be/currently lacking.

Probably the most accurate version you could get from a Trump supporter.

Found the 12 year old

Oh, is Trump running for Congress now?

you seem to be confusing Trump with Clinton.

fuck no, he wont. it's be a disaster. if he even looks close to winning, which he is less than 20% chance now, they'll fucking disappear him just to keep this country together.

why the fuck are you here?

You have to be American to be president dumbass. Both of your examples are foreign people

Jesus Christ I don't remember the last time I've seen such a stupid post. Maybe summerfags are real after all

This is another Correct The Record thread. Move on.

Good on ya

He inherited a bunch of money from daddy and used it to buy a bunch of land during the housing market crash. His wealth isn't a product of hard work or intelligence, but of luck.