Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator...

Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator. So why do you still cling to the ridiculously improbable THEORY of evolution?

Put down the 10 sided dice, take off your sweat-stained fedora and crack a textbook sometime.

Evidence for Evolution, and when it boils down to what created us, it was the universe.

So our God is the Universe itself.

Issue resolved.

Kek I have yet to see a religion textbook

all books are text books except picture books

>>Occam's Razor
OP you know damn good and we'll you are not using that it's just been used aginst you to show the folly in your unsupported (faith based) believes, and now you want to try and turn it around after you spent 10min on Wikipedia reading about it

>semantics
Simple Definition of theory
: an idea or set of ideas that is intended to explain facts or events
: an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true but that is not known or proven to be true
: the general principles or ideas that relate to a particular subject

OP is a faggot who cannot english

That's just not true, but 5 Internets for making me look at the definition again

>textbook
>a book used as a standard work for the study of a particular subject
>bible used to study god

stop it you are devaluing the internet

The reply was "all" books are textbooks

Do you even remotely know what Occam's Razor is? It has nothing to do with religion, creation, or evolution in the slightest.

But we also come out of the universe, and are also made up of the universe. So in effect we are also the universe. Equal parts creation and creator. How strange.

Which creator?

>MFW my hunger games book is a textbook

i really hate katniss

if god can do anything, why didnt he create a world where everyone has a choice, but coincidently chooses to believe in god before dying, so everyone goes to heaven

>but thats illogical
didnt god make logic? your telling me logic is more powerful then god?

I really love you katniss.

>Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator. So why do you still cling to the ridiculously improbable THEORY of evolution?

>Put down the 10 sided dice, take off your sweat-stained fedora and crack a textbook sometime.

I'm trying to figure out if you have two people in your head, and you're posting their conversation.

im not katniss

thats something katniss would say. im onto you katniss

daaaayum op got rekted

I think that's something katniss would say katniss.

I like e o Wilson books

> THEORY of evolution

Gravity is also a theory, but do I see you floating? No.

Did you work,out you problem about trying to make friends with you atheist person u just attacked for no reason or what ?

if A concludes to B, B does not conclude to A. However, a creator is a pretty ridiculous idea.

Well she/he allways doing this bait come on bait meme dude/dudeyte

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OCCAM'S RAZOR
NIGGA U WOT

That ones going in the spank bank

>Doesn't know what Occam's Razor means
>Hurr durr, evolution is a theory

b0/b8. Get a degree from troll college (trollege?) before you try again.

I miss the fappening :(

Spotted the katniss

i want to punch you in the face repeatedly for starting yet another bait thred full of half wit cuck philosophers

If god was real op whyall his creations ?? so many stupid niggers die i thought god loves

Appolagising to u my friend i need a shit falco here to take me away!

Thanks big babby!

Im not a babby this is a babby

Jesus freak u still bible bashing i finished my shit im ready to argue the universe you fucking cunt!!

小thats baitin fish hook man!

Nah, Occam's Razor doesn't mean the simplest solution, it's the one with the fewest assumptions. And assuming a creator is a pretty fucking massive assumption.

CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY OR I WILL SPAM MORE THREADS!!!!!