So Sup Forums i fucked up

So Sup Forums i fucked up.

ended up insinuating to a buddy of mine that I'm suicidal (which is true)

I was drunk and completely regret it now because I'm worried he will make a big deal about it or even worse other people in the interest "of my safety"

How do i mend this? Since I didn't directly say it, do I just act like i men't something else?

If you need more detail I would be happy to share.

>inb4 an hero on stream
>inb4 attention seeker

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Hard_x_Hard/comments/4j3vns/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ugh

...even worse tell other people... **********

Just tell him
>I get really sad when drunk, and honestly meant nothing by it.
>I'd appreciate if you didn't say this to anyone as I'm rather embarrassed of my drunken behaviour.

I think this will work perfectly. Doubt you have stayed to read my response, but know that I appreciate it.

Nice reminder that not all of you are assholes.

No, I'm still here.

Get help for your depression before it takes your life though. No one deserves death due to thoughts.

Then I guess it's time to an hero

You could try being less of a self-absorbed baby and then grow up and get a life.

"dude I was plastered and it was just a cry for help"
also: listen to classical music and walk 60 min. a day

Just kill yourself. Preemptive strike

Am I depressed though? It's weird, I don't feel sad, just think about suicide almost every day and how it wouldn't be too bad if it just happened. If we are all going to die anyway, why should I waste my time? Only thing that really keeps me grounded is I wouldn't want to put that strain on my family + girlfriend.

I think the same thing to myself whenever i have these thoughts. "look at you, you attention seeking pussy full of self pity. People have it way worse than you. Man up."

>being less of a self-absorbed baby

being depressed is not being self-absorbed and if you dont know what it is like to be depressed then do say stupid shit like that. Im not OP but i have had severe depression and let me tell you its kinda hard to grow up and get a life when you are consumed by depression

Regardless, that's definitely not a healthy thought process.

>Only thing that really keeps me grounded is I wouldn't want to put that strain on my family + girlfriend
and that is why. life is not meant to be completed alone. you have an impact on others

Just fucking mill yourself.

You're depressed your friend is worried you're suicidal? OH KNOW LIFE IS SO HARD FOR YOU.

If you can't survive with friends that care, you're better off dead.

I've been suicidal for 8 years and my friends are fucking assholes to me but I'm still here.

... Obviously mill is kill. Fuck iPhone autocorrect.

Why's that a bad thing? Me and my best friend got drunk a few months ago and agreed on a suicide pact if we could get our hands on a gun which is hard in the UK

I don't think calling it "a cry for help" would be a good idea to downplay the situation. The idea of listening to classical music feels really neckbeard-esque to me, so that turns me off. I already exercise 5 nights a week, but do you think walks would help more?

Sorry to hear you're going through that, i hope you feel better. I couldn't imagine going through anything like this without people who care. Hope the future is bright.

I hope this is a troll. That sounds awful.

I've been depressed and suicidal for 9 years now and honestly the real things that have helped me is friends that enjoy being around and marijuna. i know that sounds stupid but honestly try if you havent, i can honestly say without smoking weed everyday i would be dead

got-ya: no mention then laugh it off. you'll be surprised how your friends will help you in need if you remove any embarrassment of your mental illness [ suicide = illness]
walks are good.
classical is not neckbeard but just listen to the music you like then

Never smoked before, but i do know people who could get me some easily. With its reputation as an anti-depressant it might be worth a shot - though i still don't really see myself as depressed.

Ill try classical during some night walks. We'll see where it takes me. Know that this is real and 'Im actually going to try this, so if it helps, you have helped a real person overcome a real thing. Thank you.

I can help, with philosophy, but I will be killed by poision at psychiatry, uterecht alterecht...

I think its somehow well understood...

But what about sucidality?

yeah man its still great for suicidal people, and just a bit of advice if you know you are suicidal stay the hell away from alcohol, those two do not work together well

you bet. good luck. ssr's are good for the biological treatment. human contact is needed too. we are not meant/designed to experience life alone. when in need. lean on someone - you will be happily surprised how your fiends and family will be there for you.

>i have serious issues and am suicidal
>i told people
>what do you do to keep it a secret?!
>i don't want to do it, but don't want people to hinder me

no no! better welcome the help that you can get. you can be thankful that they didn't completely freak out or whatever. you most likely will get the help you need when you let'em.

stop being a whiny little bitch and stop pulling the suicide card. if you're going to kill yourself just fucking do it. no one cares so stop being an attention whore...

reddit.com/r/Hard_x_Hard/comments/4j3vns/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

Thanks big babby!

Yeah, I hear that. The whole "alcohol is a downer" thing. You are probably right. There is just something nice about getting sloshed and breaking down all those social barriers and lose the little tingle in the back of your head that tells you to stfu because this could get you in trouble. I guess i enjoy the recklessness.

My biggest fears are 1. People not wanting to leave me alone with fear I'll off myself

and 2. Me coming off as an attention seeking fuck head.

Yep. That right there is what I'm worried about.

Thanks big babby!

>your fiends and family will be there for you.
*friends

Thanks big babby!