When is rape okay?

When is rape okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsy.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The real question is, when is it not?

When they say no....

When the raping is actually consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation whilst listening to smooth jazz

When she asks for it

never, mr FBI... never!

when the balls touch.

When is bait ok?

/thread

When it is against males, you fucking pig cis-scum.

when i do it.

Dubs confirm

When its roleplay

smooth jazz is too pleasurable
not acceptable
substitute with taylor swift

if you shout "ambush" before, it's legal war action....

Almost trips confirm

Always.

Always

Oh there's a "they" now... it's fucking 2016 and we still have ppl like u.

When it's fake.
When it's part of a roleplay for you and whoever follows you in the bed.

When they've raped someone themselves or falsely accused someone of rape knowing that they were innocent.

Fuck you current year nigger cunt

always. AAALWAYS!!

>You can't rape a man

When your qt3.14 trap girlfriend has a feminine penis and a tight boipucci and she secretly wants to be raped and treated like a worthless girly whore.

It should be a law that if you falsely accuse someone of rape then they actually get to rape you+you do twice the amount of time they spent in jail.

That's more like it! Real stand-up guys here.

This is the hardest cringe I've seen all morning

Raping is never ok, except when you want to have sex with a grill and she says no... then what else are you supposed to do?

Whenever you see a female that causes a bulge in them pants you have on...or skirt you have on

Consensual non-consent or 'rape play' is a kink.

Is 5 nines quints ??

always, why even ask such a stupid, obvious, rhetorical question?

No, but it is Herman Cain trips tho

Apparently when a man is the victim. Prison rape is hilarious. Rape is when a woman is embarrassed by consensual sex and wants the attention of being the victim.

The false accuser should also get extra rapes in the ass for every time the falsely accused was raped in prison.

Always

/thread

Expected Hitler. This is better

>When is rape okay?

When some cunt is either too uppity or too cute or has unusually nice tits.

dubs of truth

In switzerland its not considered rape when you fuck her shithole. As long as you dont touch her vag youre ok

I dont know if it constitutes as rape but if you wrap duct tape around her face you cant hear her say no

Is three 4's trips??

Lol don't give yourself a heart attack.

Also when you're a sandnigger it's ok because they dont know what theyre doing

Omg this post triggers me you fucking cis white males deserve to die nobe of you know my pain like i just went on tumblr and was RAPED AGAIN ITS NOT OK YOU FUCKING SCUM YOU WILL DIE FUCKIN TRIGGERING SHITS FUCK YOU ILL RAPE YOU BACK YOU LOOK CUTE HOW DO YOU LIKE IT CIS SCUM FUK U

Forgot that, its legal for nig nogs and sandniggers

This, thousand times this.

But sandniggas have goat. Wish I had goat. Only have wife. Who need wife when have goat.

When she's got a diaper fetish. There aren't enough of us for them to say no, remember that boys.

>"Colossal Goat Fuck in the Desert" where can I find a sandnegro goat, I want to goat fuck some..

OP's mother is a Goat..lol

QUADS!

Never. Rape is a nigger behavior.

Did someone say "goat mom thread"?

Boner at 60%.

Species continuation and Animal kingdom.
Animals be raping all the time, no one is ever like No Walrus, stop rape penguin.
If species is going to die, and you and a female are last two in a given area, then on a base level rape is okay. Her consent is preferable, but she has no right to decide the fate of your genetic lineage continuation.

Hmm...
Defend rape or hate niggers...
Which one?

could have done that to this chick - she was
passed out next to me at a party, dick was diamonds pressed up against that ass

should i have continued my genetic lineage?

sauce
bitsy.
in/30777

when she's being a right cunt

Lol
Look at this entitled butt hurt millennial piece of shit.
This is the Internet dick shit.

Somehow in the pharmacy industry this is common

I can't believe its the current year and people are still allowed to have views, opinions, and beliefs that differ from my own.

Don't ! The Cake Is a Lie !

The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie The Cake Is a Lie

Just before you murder them

This. If you rape someone, you're automatically subhuman nigger garbage.

Or you do the exact same amount of time, but you get rapes twice as much as they did when they were in prison.

since everything is rape nowadays,

because whatever u do, u lose anyway,

u no longer need to care. just do what u like.

only if u kill her right ater sex, u will have a chance to live.

this is live in the US today.

SINCE IT?S TEH TIME OF TOTAL FEMNAZY TYRANNY, IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

AT LEAST U WOULDNT GO TO JAIL FOR NOTHING ( A FALSE ACCUSATION ).

When you're one of the last surviving members of the species and she is unwilling to breed and there are no other humans.

For the greater good, right?

Approximately 3:30pm

Why are you using a picture of her?

Apparently if you live in India.

I don't know if it's ever actually OK, but I wish I had raped a girl a few years ago. Yeah I know, I'm fucked up, whatever. But I gave this bitch a place to live and she led me on saying she wanted to date me, etc., while fucking my friends and random strangers the whole time. I never got a damn thing out of her.

I genuinely wish I had just forced her. Even if she told someone, nobody would believe her as I'm an upstanding guy and she's a known liar and slut. Anyone that knows either of us would have just chalked it up to her starting bullshit and sided with me.

TL;DR: Sad that I didn't take the chance to rape a hot chick that deserved it.

>when you're a male

>>>
>Anonymous 08/04/16(Thu)18:32:19 No.697933251▶

THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's say this prostitute whom works for me and buys drugs from me doesn't pay.

She has no other form of payment, what am I gonna do, not collect?

She already put a monetary value on sex, I'll only take my due.

When it's tax season and you submit your forms the government rapes you for all da money and doesn't even say thank you. Just a see you again next year user

bro thats a fucked mindset

THis is so nice.

Every feminist shold be treated like that.

otherwise they will never understand the meaning of the word and will only fasely accuse dosens of unnicent ppl.

this would be catual prevention of wrongdoing.

every feminist shoulld be treated exactly like that. and the world wod be a just and peaceful place again.

Thanks big babby!