What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Her vajina broke loose

she was never beautiful or anything of the likes. sorry to tell yo. actually no, im not sorry, if you ever thought this girl/woman was pretty, you probably have shit to eat for dinner and listen to justin bieber.

she inhaled too much of the smoke when she burned coal

this

lmao bubble butt. This girl has no ass whatsoever, she should squat a bit.

>White woman
>Black guy
We get it op.

she turned 18 you pedos

shes german and they age horrible

please photoshop his head into that picture

She was never attractive to begin with.

True. She's always been solid average at best.

>What went wrong?

Losers obsessing over her.

Oh man. She's done. Doesn't look like a loli anymore. Doesn't look like a hot adult. Her body shape is weird.
She will be gone soon.

>What went wrong?

I often wonder about this. She was so cute and seemed to be headed for richly deserved fame and admiration. And then..? She turned into a kind of Olsen Twin troll looking thing, the tits never came in, her movies bombed... she became boring... the niggerfucking incident was poisonous... She just left the raceway and is off in some field by now... lost.

She was never hot. Just ask your pedo faggot liked watching her in kickass and now she didn't look 12 anymore

agreed, and I have really been so far even as to decide to use even go want to look more like and say that TayTay is ugly too... she's an overrated skeltal chipmunk

I hate autocorrect

She has a barrel-shaped torso, and it's just getting worse as she gets older. She will never be hot.

...and her brother is openly gay. that's a big turn off. if you could imagine possibly, in some way in the universe, meeting and fucking her, she has a GAY BROTHER. how could you LIKE her?

Genetics tbh
Clearly she was predisposed to body type: spongebob

I wouldn't say that Taylor Swift is ugly. She's pretty but not incredibly attractive. I'm not sure how or why she has such a cult following on Sup Forums

Trips speak truth

She has ugly implants, should have just stayed natural.

I stand by my statement

>trashy bleached hair of a hooker
>high raised brow, very pretentious
>anorexic
>those lips that never close

i don't see it Sup Forumsro, I'd say your average britbong slag is on the same level

she's a man, it's starting to show. Zac and Codys suite brother

Both males

Well 99% of the world disagree with you. I can accept that she doesn't have a great body but her face is 8/10 at least, for most people higher

He needs some milk.

Her face has a fucking triangle shape.

Thanks Big babby

He needs some milk.

Thanks big babby!

>bubble butt

can someone put that guy into OP's pic?

She got older

That's pretty much it. People fell in love with a kid that had pictures taken of her with most of her face covered. They loved her for being in adult films even though she never grew out of that role.

Her plastic surgeon parents should have fixed this much earlier.

Thanks big babby!

Thanks big babby!

Do not compare that bitch to Tay Tay...she is the key to the furthering of the Aryan race.

she's only 19 but she could play Hillary Clinton

Thanks big babby!

So you want white women with no tits or asses wow come on theres better lookin aryan girls than tay tay

fucking mobilefag

Thanks big babby!

If you notice something about these pics, they always conceal her body in some way. Either through loose clothes, or off angles. Even her photographers know she has the body of a refrigerator.

Never said she has a great body, but she has a nice face

even her face is at best a 7

Elliott moose(knuckle) on the loose.

I've seen ironing boards with more curves

THANK YOU

>gets butthurt that someone dare insult his goddess
>posts gorgeous nigger dicks

I've never figured out why do people find her attractive. I've never thought of her as something special. Average looking skinny white girl. Flat ass and no boobs. And kinda weird looking face

Time, as always. Women age like milk.

the lack of weatherstripping on that door frame bothers me so fucking much.

shes ugly too

and faggots age like donuts