You like 21 Pilots don't you user

No.

Nope.

I've never seen them mentioned outside Sup Forums
I think they don't even exist

N-no, but somebody stole my car radio, and now I'm just here sitting in silence...

no

Yeup
Hometown is good hopefully they release more music like that in the future

I have some kind of mental block that prevents me from remembering what they sound like. I assume bad

I hope you're joking

We know you too well to believe that, Montie.

Yeah at first I thought they were cool but now I can't stand them. So no

the other day I saw someone on campus with one of those shirts

all I knew of the band was Sup Forums meming about them being like death grips or some shit

finally checked them out the other day, its really generic and gay emoboy pop

well memed Sup Forums, well memed

heathens is a shitty song

I've never listened to their music, but this qt I know loves them. So now I gotta get into them. Where do I start?

Okay, I've seen them mentioned a couple of times but I really think they are not as popular as Sup Forums make them

do you ever leave your house?

Not that user but yes.
I never listen to the radio nor do I have any friends but yeah I go outside for work/uni.

Trips confirm, but I think you meant shitest song ever?

I don't

Did somebody steal your car radio?
Do you sit in silence?

I'd rather have like 2

They're on the radio, i know several people that like them, guys and girls alike

They know what they're doing

Dude I LOVE 21 pilots both guys are so cute I just wanna get to know them ya know kiss them on the lip kiss them on the nip, hey, give a little kiss somewhere else, but hey, nothing gay.
also blurryface is my fuckin jam!!!

enjoyed their first album

(OP)
Dude I LOVE 21 pilots both guys are so cute I just wanna get to know them ya know kiss them on the lip kiss them on the nip, hey, give a little kiss somewhere else, but hey, nothing gay.
also blurryface is my fuckin jam!!!

kek I don't drive these days, I just take public transport wherever I need to go. I guess i'm lucky that public infrastructure is good enough. But honestly I'd rather sit in silence then listen to the kind of music played on the radio, at least then I can sing or think about songs I actually like.

great post

I think their first album is their best, however she will probally know the well known ones.

So probally you should know:
Stressed Out
Ride
Laneboy
HeavyDirtySoul and
Car Radio

You've never heard someone say AYEYE AH OH OO OH OO OH IM FALLIN, TAKIN MY TIME ON MY RIIIIIDE

My guilty pleasure is like 4 tracks off Tame Impala's Lonerism, not white boys try reggae.